• 締切済み

英訳

You should seriously follow @○○ if you're not already he's an absolutely great singer and is super sweet to his fans! 日本語するとどうなりますか? 「まだ彼をフォローしてないなら彼は偉大な歌手でファン甘いからフォローするべき」ですか? ちなみに前からフォロー済みです

noname#213448
noname#213448
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

You should seriously follow @○○ if you're not already. He's an absolutely great singer and is super sweet to his fans! まだならマジで@○○をフォローしたほうがいいよ。 なんてったってすごいシンガーだし、ファンには超やさしいんだから!

noname#213448
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英作文

次の日本語を英語に直すとき、合っているか添削をお願いします。 (1)その歌手が行くところには何処にでもたくさんのファンがついて来ます。 Wherever the singer goes place,many fans follow. (2)どんなに忙しくても、彼は私の電子メールに返事をくれる。 However busy,he gives an answer to my E-mail. 細かい所まで添削してくれると幸いです。

• 英訳を教えてください。

各文を日本語に訳してください。 (1)His speech was very impressive; you should have come with us. (2)"I couldn't catch up with them?" "Nor could I." (3)After supper he suggested that they should go to a movie, but she refused. この問題を解いてみると、 (1)彼のスピーチは、非常に印象的でした;あなたは、我々と来なければなりませんでした。 (2)「私は、彼らに追いつくことができませんでした?」、「そして、私はそうすることができませんでした。」 (3)夕食の後、彼は彼らが映画へ行かなければならないように提案しました、しかし、彼女は拒絶しました。 になりました。 どこか、間違っているところや日本語として不自然なところがあったら教えていただけませんか? できれば、訂正を書いてもらえると助かります。

• 訳してほしいです

またまた英語の質問でスミマセン。 海外からのコメントで should make cartoon of this^ ima make an animation of gorrilaz zombie apocalypse, if thats ok? と You have to be the most hardcore Gorillaz artist と You'll have plenty of fans in no time friend You're art is wicked! って言いわれたんですが…なんて言ってるんですか?スミマセン全然わからなくて…。

• 英訳至急お願いします!

英訳至急お願いします! “How much does model get for being painted?”asked Hughie,as he sat down. “A shilling an hour.” “And how much do you get your picture ,Alan?” “Oh,for this I get to thousand pounds.” “Well,I think the model should have a share,”cried Hughie,laughing;“he works quite as hard as you do.” “Nonsense! Look at the trouble I go to! It is easy,Hughie,for you tolk.But you mustnt talk;Im busy.Keep quite. ” After some time the servant came in,and told Trevor that a guest wanted to speak to him. “Dont run away,Hughie.I will be back in a moment.”he said. The beggar took a rest for a moment. He looked so miserable. Hughie felt in his pockets to see what money he had. He only found a pound and some pennies. “Poor old man,”he thought,“he needs it more than I do,but I waon have much money mayself for a week or two,”and he walked across the room and slipped the pound into the beggars hand. The old man jumped,and a smile passed across his old lips. “Thank you,sir,”he said,“Thank you.” Then Trevor arrived, and Hughie left, a little red in the face at what he had done. He had to walk home because he had no money for tansportration. That night he want to the club at about 11 oclock,and found Trevor sitting by himself. “Well,Alan,did you finish the picture all right?”he asked. “Finished,my boy!”answerd Trevor; “and,by the way,that old model has become very fond of you.I had to tell him all about you-who you are,where you live,what your income is, what hopes you have.” “My dear Alan,”cried Hughie,“byt, of course,you are only jogging. Poor old man!I wish I could do something for him.I think it is terrible that anyone should be so miserable.I have got piles of old clothes at home-do you think he would like any of them? His clothes were falling to bits.” “But he looks wonderful in them,”said Trevor. “I tell him of your offer.” “Alan,”said Hughie seriously,“you painters are heartless people.” せっかく答えてもらってもその回答が意味不明な場合やふざけた書き込みなどの場合(翻訳機を使ったり、テキトーな翻訳)は、お礼はできませんのでご了承願います。 心優しい方どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• 英訳教えてください

英訳教えてください 1彼がもっと忍耐強ければ、きっと成功しただろうに If he had been (    ) patient , he might have succeeded. 2彼の振る舞いを見ていれば、彼は頭がおかしくなったのだと思っただろう If I had seen his behavior, I would have thought he (   ) crazy. 3風が強くなかったら、ピクニックはどんなに楽しかっただろうか If it hadn't been(        ),how (     )the picnic would have been! 4英語が話せたら、君の通訳をつとめたのだが If I (     )English , I would have acted as an interpreter (   ) you. 5バイクがあれば、暗くなる前にそこに着けたのに If (         )a bike, I could have reached there before it got dark. 6君がそこにいれば、あの有名な女優を見ることができたのに If you (   ) there,you could have seen that famous actress. よろしくお願いします

• 英訳お願いします。

英語が全くと言っていいほどできないので、ぜひ力を貸してください。 会話文で長くて大変申し訳ないんですが、翻訳お願いします。 Alright. Yeah, yeah. We... we..., we've definitely got some leakage in here. But what's causing the leak? Alright. I don't know. Give me a minute. Oh gosh, you don't look very well. You feeling Ok? I have a bad cough... and headache. I think I'll be OK, though. What's going on here? Fixing something? He's trying to, but he doesn't seem to be getting anywhere. The drain is jammed, or something. I don't think you know what you're doing! Should I call maintenance at the front desk? Is that included in our rent, or does that cost extra? I'll call them right now. Oh, hello. This is Michiko, and Coreen, and Sandy in Apartment 2178. Could you please send someone up for repairs, please. ... Oh, our sink seems jammed. Definitely jammed. I see. About an hour? OK, we'll wait. Thanks. So someone's coming in an hour? Maybe you should go back to bed. Good idea.

• 助動詞wouldについて

助動詞について調べているのですが、”would” ”might” ”should”あたりがどうもはっきりとわかっていません。 以下の文章の後半の”would”はどのような役割になるのでしょうか。 Unless you're already a distance runner, you should approach running or even jogging with the same caution as you would a hot stove.

• 未来のことを表す仮定法がわかりません

1.If he should change his mind, he would call me. 2If there should be an earhequake, this bookshelf would fall forward. 1,2の文で両方ともshouldを使った未来を表す仮定法の文なのですが、 1の文では、shouldの後にbeがきていないのに、 どうして2の文ではどうしてshould be となるのでしょうか? 解説よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文メールの訳をよろしくお願いします

アメリカ人のペンパルのメールです。 you like dirt の部分が、わかりません。 よろしくお願いします。 You should take him for 50% of his wealth because all he did was have two kids and you and treated the three of you like dirt that he kicked off his shoes.

• 英訳お願いします。

He was safely indoors with his old friend who was pretending to be younger than his years by rolling on to his back and letting his front paws flop helplessly. He wanted his chest tickled. As Peter began to move his fingers lightly through the fur, the rumbling noise grew louder, so loud that every bone in the old cat's body rattled. And then, William stretched out a paw to Peter's fingers and tried to draw them up higher. Peter let the cat guide his hand. `Do you want me to tickle your chin?' he murmured. But no. The cat wanted to be touched right at the base of his throat. Peter felt something hard there. It moved from side to side when he touched it. Something had got trapped in the fur. Peter propped himself on an elbow in order to investigate. He parted the fur. At first he thought he was looking at a piece of jewellery, a little silver tag. But there was no chain, and as he poked and peered he saw that it was not metal at all. but polished bone, oval and flattened in the centre, and most curiously of all, that it was attached to William Cat's skin. The piece of bone fitted well between his forefinger and thumb. He tightened his grip and gave a tug. William Cat's purr grew even louder. Peter pulled again, downwards, and this time he felt something give.