• 締切済み

訳してほしいです

またまた英語の質問でスミマセン。 海外からのコメントで should make cartoon of this^ ima make an animation of gorrilaz zombie apocalypse, if thats ok? と You have to be the most hardcore Gorillaz artist と You'll have plenty of fans in no time friend You're art is wicked! って言いわれたんですが…なんて言ってるんですか?スミマセン全然わからなくて…。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

gives me chills, the syringe... Murdoc is like the doctor from Assassin's Creed. With cyborg and well... Add a captain's hat and you got a true demon bassist at work! ゾクっとしたよ、あの注射器… マードックはアサシン・クリードのドクターみたいだね。 サイボーグがいるし…船長の帽子を足せば、本物のデーモン・ベーシスト登場だね。 nice, just reminds me of Rum Rebellions' song Drifting Down The River! Man i loved Gorillaz as a kid, just recently realized as an adult i dress like murdoc. Weird how that happens without even realizing it いいね。Rum RebellionsのDrifting Down the River!っていう歌を思い出したよ。 子供のころゴリラズが好きだったけど、最近、大人になって自分がマードックみたいな服を着てることに気が付いたんだ。 自分でも気が付かないうちに、そんなことになるなんて、変だね。

rouken-wolf
質問者

お礼

またまたありがとうございます!とっても助かりましたもう本当に感謝してます…。

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

これのマンガを作るべきだよ。もし良かったら、ぼくがゴリラゾンビ黙示録のアニメを作ろうか? あなたは、最強のゴリラ・アーティストに違いない。 あんた、すぐに大勢のファンができるよ。あんたのアートはヤバイぜ。 多少スペルや文法が間違っていますが、大体意味はわかります。 みんな好意的なコメントのようで、なによりです。

rouken-wolf
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます!!本当に助かりました!あともうちょっと宜しいでしょうか? gives me chills, the syringe... Murdoc is like the doctor from Assassin's Creed. With cyborg and well... Add a captain's hat and you got a true demon bassist at work! と nice, just reminds me of Rum Rebellions' song Drifting Down The River! Man i loved Gorillaz as a kid, just recently realized as an adult i dress like murdoc. Weird how that happens without even realizing it これはなんと言ってるんですかね…。

関連するQ&A

• 文法問題 大学入試

(あ)You should ask Tom. He has (  ) on the topic. 選択肢(2)a lot of information (3)a plenty of imformation (い)Are the peace talks (   )? 選択肢(1)smooth progress (3)a smooth progress まで選択肢をしぼりました。_______________________________________________________________________________________ 【主張】 (あ)・・・a lot of も a plenty of も 可算名詞 不可算名詞 両方OKですよね。 (い)・・・make adifference 、 make a point of・・・、 make a noise などa の方がしっくりくる? _____________________________ 答え(あ)(2)   (い)(1) 解説お願いします

• この英文の意味を教えて下さい

"Do you think you'll be the guy to make the queen of the angels sigh?" お願いします。

• understand と make sense

ご理解くださいを何というか調べるとI hope you'll understand this.と出てきます。 しかしunderstandとmake senseの違いを調べると前者は全体的な意味合いを理解するということで、後者は単一の意味がわかることだとあります。なので Do you understand?と、 Does it make sense?は、理解の深さの点で違うと。では、 複雑な事情があってそれを理解してくださいではなく、ただ一つのことを理解してくださいという時は I hope you'll under stand this.ではなく、 I hope you'll make sense of it.とかにすべきなんでしょうか?

• 【.....on you.】の訳し方を教えて下さい

it's not a good idea to carry a lot of cash on you. 訳)あまりお金を持ち歩くとあぶないもんね。 You have plenty of money on you, huh? 訳)たくさんお金を持っているでしょう? となっていますが、最後のon youの意味が良く分かりません。 辞書でonを見てみましたが、どれにも該当しないような気がします・・・ よろしくお願いします。

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

I’ll send you updates when we have more information of upcoming event.

• 和訳をお願いします。

You make me laugh. I have to tell you about mis-hearing song lyrics. You know that song by the Cranberries called Zombie? They say “In your head, in your head, Zombie, Zombie” blah blah blah. Well the kids thought it was “idiot head”. Now I can sing it no other way! よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

I will vote you once you make the refund. I already bought you 1 razor, no reason not to give a positive vote if I do not have to spend a lot to sharpen the razor. Please make the refund and I'll vote you.

• 英語問題

空欄に適する単語を下から選んで、正しい形に直して書く問題なのですが、わかりますか? わかったら、翻訳もお願いします(;_;) eat have return remove prevent (1)We need to _____all of your stomach and adjacent lymph nodes. (2)Can I_____ without my stomach? (3)You'll have to eat small amounts of food more often, but you may eventually _____to eating normally. You'll also have to _____injection of vitamin B12 for the rest of your life to _____anemia and nerve problems. (4)We'll give you radiation therapy along with your chemotherapy afterward. deliver emergency develop care cover (1)I'm a care manager. I'll assist you in _____a care plan including your needs for home _____services and home-_____ meals. (2)What happens if I can't move? (3)We have an _____response system and assist you when you call us. (4)That's very kind of you. I'm also worried about how I can pay for your service. (9)Your Medicare will _____ it.

• どなたか和訳を教えて下さい

You will have plenty of time to wonder about what movie you will see to-night, or where some girl is going, or when you will see some certain boy at some time other than while playing tennis.”

• こんな英文のお手紙を頂きました(和訳希望)

昔お付き合いしていた女性からこんな英文のお手紙を頂きました。 あえて英文と言うのが意味深なんですが、真意を知りたくて和訳していただける方がいらっしゃればありがたいと思い投稿します。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Wishing you all of life happiest things and knowing you'll have them,too,If half of the joy that you give away is returned again to you!