• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

We note here, that there are no doubt numerous other ways to produce rankings lists and that it is unlikely that any one rankings list would satisfy all aspects of the ‘all-time greatest’ debate, but the rankings presented here are intuitive and come from a well-defined mathematical model.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

ここで注目するのは、ランキングリスト作成には間違いなく、数え切れないほど多くの別な方法があることと、どれかひとつのランキングが、「史上最強」論争のすべての側面を満足させることはありそうもないことだ。しかし、ここで示されたランキングは直感的であり、適切に定義された数理モデルによるものだ。

sab3736
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 論文の和訳をお願いします。

いつも質問ばかりで申し訳ないです。 よろしくお願いします。 We present three alternative rankings lists derived from our model. In general our rankings lists largely agree with the rankings list based on number of Grand Slam titles won, which, to some extent, validates our choice of metrics. So who is the greatest tennis player of the Open Era? Roger Federer seems like the most likely candidate, with Bjorn Borg and Jimmy Connors close behind.

• 和訳わかる方いらっしゃいますか?

Do you agree that the machine is here and its corrupting effects are almost irresistible? この和訳がわかるかたいらっしゃいますか?

• 次の英文を和訳してほしいです。

This means that the net attractive forces among the particles (protons and neutrons) are greatest for the nuclei of these elements. この英文を和訳してほしいです。

• 和訳を教えて下さい

音楽機器のマニュアルを読んでいますが分からない部分があります。 Make sure that all speaker connections are tight and that there are no stray strands of wire shorting across the speaker terminals. の意味を教えてください。宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

About a hundred years ago, two archeologists, Schliemann (1822-1890) and Dorpfeld (1853-1940), did a great deal of digging on the site of ancient Troy, making many remarkable discoveries. All these cases are aspects of the perpetual renaissance of European culture. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳と・・・

Everything we need to satisfy our wants is obtained finally from two sources―the natural resources that are available and the human ability to make use of them. 「私たちが、私たちの欲望を満足させる必要があるすべては、結局2つの源から手に入れられる。それは、利用できる天然資源と、人間がそれらを利用する能力である」何やら意味がわかりません・・・。あと、Everythingのあとには、thatの省略があると思うのですが、このthatは、何かの目的語(例えば、動詞の目的語とか)になっているのでしょうか?

• 英文の邦訳

Taken as a whole, these disconnects between different aspects of financial market “efficiency” imply that the typical digital platform pattern of disrupting industries by simultaneously boosting all aspects of market efficiency, in a complementary manner, is unlikely to find much purchase in finance. Rather, platforms are likely to operate asymmetrically on different aspects of efficiency. 以上の英文の邦訳をどうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• 論文の一部です。和訳お願いします。

We use our model to shed light on the debate of who is the greatest tennis player of the Open Era of men's professional tennis since 1986. Constructing a single rankings list from our model is not trivial as there are many alternative metrics that could be used to identify which player was the best ever.

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

Hello my friend...naoyuki....Soon its CHRISTmas!!! MERRYMERRYMERRY CHRISTMAS...!!!  How are you...?Hope everything is under control...,your health,family bonding,your mother, financial matter and of course your job...year 2011 is almost gonna end and year 2012 is soon to welcome...,,have you find your future wife?hhahaha...,soon your age will be no more in calendar...,and me too...hahaha....My hope that we will meet some other day is still in my heart.I have faith that God shall make it one day,that I shall see you again my friend.By the way im sorry that it takes me so long to answer your e-mail....,its only today that i drop by here in an internet cafe'.....nevertheless here in my mind,here in my heart you are always keep and never forget.Because you are my very friend.Take care always your health and may the God of heaven and earth Bless you in all aspect of your life... Its me...Your very friend....Froi

• 和訳をお願いしたいです。

とある長文の一部なんですが、辞書などを使いながら訳しても納得いくような日本語の文章になりません。 和訳の得意な方にぜひ訳していただきたいと思います。 The term latitude is very important here. Latitude is the angular distance north or south of the equator. “The main northern hemisphere... [winegrowing] regions... [are] between 32 and 51 degrees north, and most of those in the southern hemisphere between 28 and 42 degrees south." Nearly all of the United Kingdom has a latitude greater than 51 degrees. In the past, the wine produced in that country was not very good. However, things are changing. Jancis Robinson, a leading expert on wine, believes that British wines have benefited from global warming. And it is likely that this trend will continue. どうかよろしくお願いいたします。