回答No.1

5分もあれば片がつくから。

maya09180
質問者

お礼

助かりました。ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳教えてください。

日本語訳教えてください。 You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do. The way I see it, Got made lots and lots of people. Why? Because it’s a good thing to have all different types of people. Each person has his or her own individuality and character, and the most important thing it to express that 

• 日本語訳教えてください。

日本語訳教えてください。 You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do. The way I see it, Got made lots and lots of people. Why? Because it’s a good thing to have all different types of people. Each person has his or her own individuality and character, and the most important thing it to express that 

• 日本語訳をチェックしてもらえないでしょうか?

One afternoon, as I walked over the fields preparing to do my work, I found a car parked at the side of the road. 「ある日の午後、私は仕事の準備をしている畑を歩き回っているときに、道の端に車が止まっていることに気づいた。」 preparing to do my work が後ろからhe fields を後置修飾、to do my workがpreparingの目的語として不定詞の名詞的用法と考えました。 ですが preparing to do my work を分詞構文の付帯状況と考えて 「私が仕事の準備をしながら畑を歩き回っているときに」 と訳しても意味が通じます。 分詞の後置修飾、分詞構文の区別の仕方がよくわかりません。

• 日本語訳を!!c7-6

お願いします!!続き When did you begin to go on digs?While I was in college.But I started late.Some of my colleagues started when they were kids by going to day programs where you'd volunteer for a day and do some digging. Did you decide to go to South Asia because that's where your professors were working?No.Not at all.I had to work really hard to get over there.I knew I wanted to work nn ancient cities,but there are lots of places where I could that.I'm erom southern California,kind of he ddge nf the desert,and it's what I was used to,so I wanted to work some place arid,where you aren't tortured to death by bugs.I also wanted to go somewhere the snakes stay on the ground instead of dropping on you.My undergraduate professors at Rice University worked in West Africa,where there is completely fascinating archaeology,but way too many too diseases. What did you do at Harappa?I looked for kiln sites,to see where in the city people were manufacturing pottery,copper,faience,and other things.I did what's called a total walkover.That means I walked over the entire surface of the site at onemeter intervals with a very good assistant looking for a special type of debris characteristic of these crafts.You get melted bits of pottery,or pieces of crucible [small pots used for melting metal] with a little bit of metal left on it.We found that they were manufacturing in lots of different parts of the city.There wasn't a special quarter,like an industrial park.

• 日本語訳お願いします!

It's sunday for me just now! I just woke up, I have a few friends who ride scooters, But I don't want one I think it'll be a waste of money >.< I'd rather wait till i finish university and get a car and a stable job! ;D I don't really mind my school to be honest! It's better than my old school that's for sure! I have tons of home work to do aswell, I have homework due in tomorrow and I jut remembered now so I'm working really hard! How's your weekend been?

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい。

Traditional long-distance sailors needed telescopes and charts, and pages and pages and pages of table, to help them work out where they were.

• 日本語訳お願いします!

日本語訳お願いします! "I ran to the barn, backed the tractor and cart to the loading platform and lowered the tailgate." "My dad built a sort of earth-ramp leading up to the barn just for the purpose."

• 日本語訳について

いつもお世話になっております。2点ございます。英語教育の専門書を読んでいるのですが, (1)章タイトルの Challenging Conceptions of Grammar のchallengingのうまい訳がありますでしょうか? (2) I do so motivated by my convictions that we language educators have to change the way we think about the elements of language, ... のI do so motivated ですが,なぜam ではなくdoなのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳をチェック(3)

日本語訳をチェックして頂きたいのですがよろしいでしょうか? All I did was to say, "I want to do this" and go to work on it. 私がやってきたすべてのことは「これをやりたい」と言ったことでした。そしてやりたいことがうまくいくようにがんばることです。 go to work on it の主語と時制がよくわかっていません。 お手数ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

I always get a hangover when I drink, I can barely get through the work day while hungover, and I crave alone time to replenish both my energy and spirit. The rest of it stems from, I guess, some combination of self-loathing and a need to control everything as a salve. So I’m not a ball of fun, but I do have my moments. So I’m not a ball of fun, but I do have my moments.の訳をよろしくお願いします