家族の一員である愛犬が弟と迷子になり、心配した出来事

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 先週の金曜日、私は悪いことがありました。帰り道で父が愛犬とはぐれてしまい、一日を台無しにしました。彼はリードをつけるべきでした。
  • 幸いにも、私たちは彼を見つけることができましたが、彼はすでに年を取っており、昨年手術をしたため、毎日薬を服用しなければなりません。
  • 家に戻ってきた彼は疲れてストレスを抱えているようでした。彼は単なる犬ではなく、もう一人の弟です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

内容を教えてください。

Last Friday I actually had bad things. My father almost lost my dog on the way home, which spoiled the whole day. He should be kept on a leash. Fortunately we found him again, I was too much worried because he is already old, had an operation last year, have to take medicine every day. Coming back home, he looked tired and stressful. You know he is not just a dog, my another younger brother. 帰り道で弟さんとはぐれてしまったという事でしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

先週の金曜日、本当に悪いことがあった。父は家に帰る途中危うくイヌを見失い、おかげでまる一日台無しになった。(イヌには)紐を付けておくべきだったのだ。     イヌはもう老犬で。、去年手術したのでとても心配だったが、さいわい見つかった。(イヌは?)毎日薬を飲まなくてはならない。     家に帰って来るとイヌは疲れて、へとへとに見えた。ただのイヌと言えばそれまでだが、私のもう一人の弟(のようなもの)だ。

zantac
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅くなり申し訳ありませんでした。 大変ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• ほぼ同じ内容にしてください

I found a little dog. It had no home I found a little dog - - no home ほぼ同じ内容にしてください よろしくお願いします。

• butとthoughの使い分け

Though walking my dog is good fun, it sometimes can be stressful to me.は Walking my dog is good fun but it sometimes can be stressful to me.に書き換え可能ですか?

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

For the last 3 days I've woken up to "Every Breath You Take" on whatever shitty station my alarm is tune to. I'm living Groundhog Day どうぞよろしくお願いします!

• 携帯 英訳

マナーモードにするってput my cell phone on silent modeでも大丈夫ですか?? 後電車にのってる時 前の駅はどこでした?はwhat is the previous station? what is the last station? どちらも正解ですか? 先日、私は彼に一週間前に私は働けますと言っていたのに、仕事をもらえなかった。 the other day I couldn't get a job though I had told him that I was available one week before でも大丈夫ですか?? 長くてすいませんが教えて下さい(;_;)

• 次の文を否定文に直してください。 お願いします

1.My daughter is very good at sports. 2.My son went to Frankfurt last week. 3.You must take the dog for a walk. 4.Yukiko was singing a song.5.Be late for the meeting. 6.I have already done my homework. 7.My aunt has a very old coins. 8.I want some old coins. 9.Our teacher shut the door. 10.He has to call on his uncle on his way home.

• 意味を教えてください

My gentleman friend and I are senior citizens who live together. We have acquired a dog and cat. I pay for the cat's food, vaccinations and litter. He pays for the dog's food and vaccinations. Last week my boyfriend accidentally slammed the door on the cat's tail. Part of it had to be amputated, and the bill for surgery, drugs, cone, etc. came close to $400. slammed the door on the cat's tailとconeの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 並び替えの問題で分からない問題があります。

並び替えの問題で分からない問題があります。 一応自分でも解いてみましたが、答えに自信がないので解答をお願いします。 1. What ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) for other people. (about/her/her/consideration/impresses/is/me) 私の答え → her consideration about her is impresses me 2. Tom is very quiet today, ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) he is unhappy about something. (behaves/he/how/is/when/which) 私の答え → which is how he behaves when 3. During the week I only ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) day, and I never have to work late at night. (an/each/hour/or/two/work) 私の答え → work each an hour or two 4. My brother is ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) , but he speaks English far better than I do. (by/I am/than/three/years/younger) 私の答え → younger than I am by three years 宜しくお願いします。

• 書き換え問題を教えてください

1.Fortunately we had a map,but we would have got lost without the map. これを→Fortunately we had a map,( ) ( ) we would have got lost. として、カッコ内に当てはまる語は何か、という問題です。 意味は「幸運なことに私たちは地図を持っていたが、地図なしでは迷っていただろう」であっていますよね?カッコのなかには「地図なしで」を言い換えたものが入るのかな、と思いますが、まったく思い浮かびません・・・ 2.I could not sleep because of my troubles last night. を→My troubles ( ) me ( ) sleep last night. と書き換えるのですが、preventを使おうと思いましたが、prevent 目的語 from ~ingとなり合わないし、unableはどうかと思いましたがこれも何かおかしい。ということで、これも思いつきません・・・。 答えを求めるのは規約違反かもしれませんが、ヒントでも良いので教えて欲しいです。

• 英語の問題が分からなくて困ってます

[ visit break give repair speak laugh see become go play leave ]の中から選んで動名詞・分詞・不定詞のどれかに変えて(  )の中に入れてください 1、Would you mind ( ) in Japanese more slowly? 2、She will postpone ( ) Tokyo for Osaka till next Sunday 3、I enjoyed ( ) my daughter last Saturday 4、You had better practice ( ) the piano every day 5、My friend wants ( ) up smoking 6、He decided ( ) to the US to study 7、She expects him ( ) an astronaut 8、I couldn't but ( ) at the dog 9、I found the lock ( ) 10、I had my watch ( ) yesterday 11、I tried to avoid ( ) him よろしくお願いします

• 英語の質問です

visit break give repair speak laugh see become go play leave のどれかを 動名詞・分詞・不定詞のいずれかの形にして( )にいれてください 1 Would you mind ( ) in Japanese more slowly? 2 She will post pone ( ) Tokyo for Osaka till next Sunday 3 I enjoyed ( ) my daughter last Saturday 4 You had better practice ( ) the piano every day 5 My friend wants ( ) up smoking 6 He decided ( ) to the US to study 7 She expects him ( ) an astronaut 8 I could`t but ( ) at the dog 9 I found the lock ( ) 10 I had my watch ( ) yesterday 11 I tried to avoid ( ) him