• ベストアンサー

英作文の質問です。

添削をお願いします。 1.問題のいくつかは、学生たちが思っていた以上に難しかった。 Some of questions are more difficult than students had thought. 2.これらの文を正しい順序に並べかえなさい。 Arrange those sentence in the right order. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • saya7yura
  • ベストアンサー率53% (15/28)
回答No.1

1. Some of the questions were harder than students had thought. 2. Arrange those sentences in the correct order. ※口語での表現なら、right order、     文で書くなら、correct orderの方が適切。

j_minmi
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

英作文の添削お願いします。 「人にものを教えるためには、教える内容の3倍以上は知っていなければならないと言われる。 というのも、どんな質問をされるかわからないからだ。 学校の先生が教科書に書いてあることしか知らなければ、 生徒の質問に答えることはできないだろう。」 It is said that you must know more than three times as many things as what you teach, in order to teach things to people. This is because you don't know what kind of questions students ask you. If teachers know only things written in text books, they can't answer the question of students. 「3倍以上は~」のあたりが特に自信がないのですが・・・。 よろしくお願いします!

• 大学受験英作文添削お願いいたします 

大学受験浪人生の者です よろしければ添削お願いいたします<m(__)m>   問題の設問 Students at many university in Japan are reqrired to study a foreign language, usually English. Some university require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. 自分の解答 I think that students need to study more than one foreign language. That is because if students study foreign languages, they can be exposed to foreign cultures which are hidden in foreign languages.

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

2007年の早稲田大学法学部の問題です。 Students at many universities in Japan are required to study a foreign language, usually English. Some universities require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. I agree with the request for students to study more than one foreign language.This is because not only japan but also other countrise all over the world have been heading for the globarization and foreign languages,especially English have been getting more and more important.If they don’t learn more than one language at their college,they may be left from international society.It is true that foreign languages are not necessary to some of them.However,they should not ignore the fact that there are international disputs around the world.So,they need to study foreign languages so that they can understand other countrise. 合格点(6,7割)を目指しているのですが、この程度ではやはり程遠いでしょうか? アドバイスや感想などありましたらよろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

以下は、日本語の専門書の難易度について説明したものです。 As other language, academic books are far more difficult to read than daily conversations. Of course, The frequency and difficulty of Kanji increase in academic books. But grammar used in academic books is also far more accurate than those. So, you may understand academic books easily than those! About kanji, I think you only have to learn each time you meet an unknown word. This is the most effortless and efficient way to learn kanji. 他の言語と同様に、アカデミックな本は日常会話よりかなり難しい。 もちろん、漢字の頻度も難易度も上昇する。 だけど、文法もまたはるかに正確だ。 だから、むしろ日常会話より簡単に理解できるかもしれない。 漢字についていえば、知らない単語に出会う度に覚えればよいと思う。 それが、最も楽で効率的な方法だ。

• 英作文

英作文の採点をしていただきたいです 問題 次の英文の指示に従って3分程度の英語で書きなさい。 It is difficult for you to do some things if you are alone. But if you do such things with other people,you don't think they are difficult. Find one example among those things in your life and write about it. My answer It is difficult for me to play the guitar. Playing the guitar is fun.But I can't play it well. My friend can play the guitar very well. So I am helped by my friend.And I can play the guitar well. 減点されない文になってますか? 採点よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削をお願い致します

以下の英作文の添削をお願い致します。 When a strike breaks up, some students who are very sceptical and cynical think that they will have some holidays, that it is troublesome, or people who are demonstrating on the street are thinking of becoming politicians. ●英文の意図 (学生)ストライキが起こったとき、ある懐疑的で皮肉屋の生徒は 休みがもらえると思ったり、迷惑なことだと思ったり、通りでデモをしている人は政治家になろうとしているのだ、などと思ったりする。 S think A, B, or C. という構成にしています。 some students (who are very skeptical and cynical) think that they will have some holidays, that it is troublesome, or (that) people (who are demonstrating on the street) are thinking of becoming politicians. ネイティブからは "confused of the meaning" と言われました。 何が悪いのかよく分かりません。 皆さんよろしくお願い申し上げます。

• 英作文 添削2

添削をお願いします He said competitive events should be abolished on this sports day. He thinks it's important to tell the students about the necessity cooperating each other rather than concerning the result. So they should do events whithout winning and losing, like dance or something. On the other hand, she said it's good there is competitive essentials to some extent, which stimulate the students.

• 英作文の質問。

次の日本語を英語に訳したいのですが、お知恵を貸して頂きたいです。 「小論文の場合、どの先生が評価しても同じ評価(点数)になるようにすることは非常に難しい。 なぜなら、小論文は○×で評価できるものではなく、生徒がいかに思考したか、いかに説得的に論じているのかを評価しなければならない。 そのため、同じ小論文を採点した時に、先生によって評点に若干のばらつきが出る可能性は高い。 しかし一方では、生徒の小論文を採点する上で、公平な評価が必要となる。 そこで、小論文をいかにして公平に評価するかということについて、お考えを聞かせて頂きたいです。」 上記を以下のように訳してみました(訳せなかった部分は「・・・」になってます)。 「In case of paper, it is difficult... Because you can not assess paper by true-false evaluation and you have to assess how students think, how formulate cogent arguments. That's why, when some teachers assess same paper, there will be dispersion by each teachers. But then, when you assess students' papers, you are needed fair assessment. Therefore I would like to ask your view about how assess fairly students' papers.」 まったく自信がありません。 正しい訳になるよう、アドバイスをよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

自由英作文の添削をよろしくお願いします。 テーマ:いじめに対するアドバイス 条件 ・150words以上 ・3パラグラフ構成以上 ・序論・本論・結論が明確であること。 These days, the problem of bulling is often picked up on the TV program. Some students choose to kill themselves because they feel that they have no another choice to solve the problem. Other students ceased to go to school and study at home. Still others rely on their parents and their parents speak to child’s teacher or the principal and ask them to tell bully to stop bulling. In my opinion, the best way for being bullied students to solve the problem is just continuing to go to school. Of course, I can understand that their parents worry about child’s safety. However, if parents tell them not to go to school, students never change their thought. In my experience, I did go to school when I was bullied, even though I wanted to quit the school or kill myself. But now, I think it was a good experience for my long life. Since I had been mentally injured a lot, I got my heart strong and when my friends or people related me are in trouble, I can give them more proper advice than other people who had never been bullied. For this reason, even if you feel miserable or feel like killing yourself now, you should go to school. This makes you stronger and some day it will be a good experience for you. (226 words) 結論が短いため主張が弱いとは思うものの、文章展開の仕方や肉付けがうまくできていませんが アドバイスや指摘などいただけるとありがたいです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削出来る方お願いします。

優れたコンサルタントは、「あのコンサルタントに質問されると、自分の考えがどんどん深まっていく感じがする」「質問されているうちにこれまで気がついていない問題点に気付くことができた」「質問に答えているうちに自分たちが抱えている課題が整理されてすっきりした」といった感想を、クライアントに抱かせるものなのである。 A skillful consultant makes his or her clients have some impressions such as “when I am asked by the consultant, I feel my thought sophisticated.” “ I could find some problems which I have never noticed while the consultant asked me.” “The problem we have had was made in order while we answerd the questions of the consultant and our hart was cleared up. 宜しくお願いします。