質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

愛しい家族に対する感謝を決して忘れない。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします。

「親愛なる家族への感謝を忘れない」という言葉を英訳したいのですが、 「I will never forget my gratitude for my dear family.」 「I never forget to be grateful to my dear family.」 どちらの英文が相応しいでしょうか? また、gratitudeとgratefulの違いは何でしょうか? 他に相応しい英文があれば教えて下さい。 ※自分は今まで家族にたくさん迷惑をかけてきました。その度に家族に助けられてきたので、その家族への感謝の気持ちを忘れないという気持ちを、英文で表したいのです。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My brother has been living with me for the last two years while finishing high school, never officially on the lease. Now that he’s graduated, I’ve been trying to help him find a job so I can get him qualified for my lease, but he’s had little success so far. http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prudence/2017/01/dear_prudence_should_i_tell_my_boyfriend_i_think_he_s_on_the_autism_spectrum.html?via=rubric_recirc_recent 全文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

ほぼ意味は把握できているのですが完璧ではないのでどうか和訳をお願い致します。 I am sorry. I am sorry for ever bothering. I am sorry for ever hurting you. I am sorry for even being in your life and bringing it disruption. I will never annoy you again. I know that you dont understand me, but someday you will and then it will be too late. I wish you the best of happiness and virtue. You will always have a place in my heart. Farewell

• 下の英文和訳が納得できません

She will never receive gratitude or love, because she demands them.(日本福祉大) (彼女は決して感謝されたり愛されたりしないだろう。彼女はそれを求める一方だから。) ↑和訳文だけ読むと、もっともらしいことを言ってるように聞こえますが、英文はそこまでのことは言ってないんじゃないんですか? 英文は単に「彼女は感謝や愛情を受け取らないだろう。彼女はそれらを要求しているから。」としか書かれていないと思うんですが。 上の和訳は英文をそんたくしすぎではないですか?

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 昨夜、私の和訳を添削していただこうとお願いしましたが、ご回答いただけず。。 和訳で再びお願いします。 1)Now all I care about is the person in my life who understands me. 2)I will treat the person the same why she treats me. 3)I love the way you care for me, being next to me worrying about my health.

• 和訳おねがいします

下記の文の和訳宜しくお願いします。 they are on my shoulders meaning that my head will never drop below the stars to bow for any earthly king so to me they mean "no king but God" if that makes sense haha

• 和訳をお願いできますでしょうか。

今日は。 以下の文を和訳して頂けませんでしょうか。 どんなに頑張ってもパーフェクトに理解できません。 自分なりに調べても少ししかわかりません(お恥ずかしい…) 宜しくお願い致します。 I rather speak to you about this, but I feel this is the only way you will understand me. I know you will never feel for me the way I feel for you, but I will make you a deal. If there is war I will visit Japan. If there is not you do not have to call me.

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 Oceans apart day after day slowly go insane, I hear your vioce on the line. But it doesn't stop the pain. If i see you nest to never. How can we say Forever . wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. I took for granted all the time, That I thought would late somehow I hear the laughter. I teast the tears, but I can't got hear you. Whatever i takes or how my hear breaks. I will be right hear waiting for you よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします!

オークション出品商品に質問が入りました。 苦手なもので部分的に何となく・・しか分かりません。 【質問】 Dear Seller, My Name is Mrs Amari Calvert from Paris,I will like to buy your item for my uncle store in Nigeria and I will offer you $1,000.00USD for the item, Kindly reply me through Email for further conversation (amari.cal101@gmail.com)Thanks. 質問内容を訳して頂けませんか? また、海外からだと思うのですが・・・ 【申し訳ございませんが、海外発送は対応出来ません】との回答は どの様に書けばいいのかも教えて頂ければ助かります。 頭が悪くてお恥ずかしいです・・・(>_<) お手数をお掛けしますが、どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 But sometimes I wonder if what I will get is something that will make me happy. Maybe it will just be the future and not the future I am hoping for. 上記の文章の意味を理解したいので、和訳をして頂けるととても嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。