即急!英語問題に困ってる!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • この望遠鏡で見ると、もっとはっきり、遠くのものが見えます。
  • 帰宅したら、家族は夕食を終えていました。
  • 彼の家を買わない方がいいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

【即急】英語の問題に困っています!

・この望遠鏡で見ると、あれらの遠くのものがもっとはっきり見えるでしょう。 (see/will/you/enable/this telescope/to) those distant things more clearly. ・私が帰宅したら家族は夕食を済ませていた。 My family (by/eating/time/finished/had/the/dinner) I got home. ・彼のあの家は買わないほうがよいだろう。(1語不要) You (not/had/that house/buy/to/his/better/of). ・電話でアメリカと間違われるほど弟は英語がうまい。 My brother speaks English (taken/an/is/so/for/he/fluently/that) American on the phone. ・僕のおばさんは決して約束を破らない。 My aunt would (to break/be/last/her promise/person/the). ・メアリーはパリに住んでいて。彼女の両親もそうである。 Mary lives in Paris, (parents/her/do/and/so). ・そのコンピューターは大きすぎて私のかばんに入らない。 (bag/big/the computer/go/into/is/my/to/too). ・離れてみて初めて自国のよいところがわかる。 It is (you/your/you appreciate/until/that/leave it/not) own country. ・我々皆に聞こえるように、リーダーは声を張り上げた。 The leader (hear/could/so/raised/that/his voice/we). ・ご都合つき次第ご返事ください。 I am looking (you/your/to/from/hearing/forward/at) earliest convenience. 日本語文に合うように、( )内の語句を並びかえるという問題です。 ( )内を並び替えたものを教えて下さい! お願いします<(_ _)>

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数7

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

This telescope will enable you to see those distant things more clearly. My family had finished eating dinner by the time I got home. You had better not buy that house of his. My brother speaks English so fluently that he is taken for an American on the phone. My aunt would be the last person to break her promise. Mary lives in Paris and so do her parents. The computer is to big to go into my bag. It is not until you leave it that you appreciate your own country. The leader raised his voice so we could hear that. 注: so that we. . . とするとhearの目的語がなくなってしまうという、つまらないことにこだわった問題。 I am looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience. 以上でいかがでしょうか。

yomogi_clover
質問者

お礼

分かりやすい解説と共にありがとうございます<(_ _)>

関連するQ&A

• [英語]並び替え問題を教えて下さい><

1. Had () () () () () () her father was once the president of the company, she would never have been employed. (1) it (2) the fact (3) been (4) for (5) not (6) that 2. It was () () () () () () I discovered how important it is to be able to speak English. (1) I (2) not (3) to work (4) that (5) until (6) began 3. I heard a rumor that the man was very dangerous and that on () () () () () () child alone. (1) account (2) leave (3) you (4) no (5) must (6) your

• この英語表現は正しいですか?

書く英語 基礎編のLesson 178 練習問題5の解答によれば、 あなたが彼女に会うことはそんなに(so)大事なことだったのですか Was it so important that you had to see her? となっていました。しかし、これは、 Was it so important that you see her? と書くべきではないのですか? 何だか腑に落ちません。

• 英語 問題

答えが合っているか見てください。 間違ってたら何故違うのかも教えて欲しいです。 すべての問題の訳もできれば・・・ ・()do you think will win the race? 1 How 2 Who 3 Whose 4 Whether→2 ・The plant is dead. Maybe I () it more water. 1 should have given 2 should give 3 had given 4 give→3 ・We had a great time last night. You (). 1 should come 2 ought to have come 3 had come 4 could have come→4 ・It didn't rain after all, so I () my umbrella with me. 1 need have taken 2 needn't have taken 3 took 4 would take→2 ・These magagines must not (). 1 be thrown away 2 be thrown 3 throw away 4 throw→1 ・Try to avoid () soap in your eyes. 1 not getting 2 not to get 3 getting 4 to get→4 ・Frank asked me () anyone about the matter. 1 not talking 2 not to talk 3 not telling 4 not to tell→2 ・誰がその仕事に適任だと思いますか? () do you think is apt for the job?→Who 以下はわからなかった問題です ・Do you have a cellphone? =I wonder ()()()a cellphone. ・I'm sorry that she changed her plans. =She ()()() her plans. ・I was surprised that it rained. =I didn't expect ()()(). ・あなたはぜひ休息をとるべきです I insist on () taking a rest. ・あなたの助けのおかげで私は宿題を終わらすことができた His help () me to finish my homework. ・彼は電車を乗り間違えたのかもしれない He ()() taken the wrong train. ・She (to/to/not/ought/have/the salt/added) theb soup. ・What do(advise/do/me/to/you)? お願いします。

• 英語 最も正しい語句を選んでください

1 It was not ( ) I met you that I knew real happiness. (by the time/the time/until/that) 2 It is one thing to own a library;it is quite ( )to use it wisely. (the other/other/the same/another) 3 My opinion is different from ( ). (you/your's/your/yours) 4 Both of my parents ski, but( )is good skier. (either/neither/both/each) 5 Please help ( )to whatever food you like. (yourself/youes/for you/on yours)

• 英語の問題 助けてください。

1.He is last man 2.I cannot see him 3.It is not long 4.[ ]get angry 5.[ ]his promise 6.He looks 7.She is cheerful 8.Tired sa he was 9.What do you think 10.So great her surprise A.to do such a foolish thing B.he must have forgotten C.that she could not say a word D.before she has a baby E.your father said to you? F.without remembering his father G.he may well H.he kept on working I.as if he had been ill J.as well as intelligent 最初の1~10の文の後にA~Jが続きます。4,5は最初に文が入ります。 どれが繋がり略も書いてくださると助かります。答えがないのでずっと苦戦していました。どうかお助けください。簡単で結構なので理由も書いてくださるとありがたいです。

• 英語 動名詞の問題です!

()内のどれか一つ間違っているものを指摘し、正しい形に直してください! They often enjoy (1)(to play) tennis (2)(because) they believe that it (3)(may) be good (4)(for) their health. 空所に適当な語句を入れてください! Doesn't Betty's nother complain about () every night? (1)your calling her up (2)you call hher up (3)that you call her up (4)for your calling her up You aren't allowed to take photographs, so () a camera. (1)it's no point to take (2)there's no point to take (3)there's no point to taking (4)it's no point in taking 語句を並べ替えて正しい英文を作ってください! 宿題をやらなかったためせんせいに怒られたのを覚えている。 I (being scolded/ having done/ remember/ not/ by the teacher/ for) my homework 以上の4問です! おねがいします!.

• 英語の問題です。

訳や解説などございましたら、付けてくださると助かります。 お願いします。 【A】 1 She proposed that the plan () put into action.   アbe イis ウwas エwould be 2 He regrets ()harder in his youth.   アhaving not studied イnot ta have studied ウnot to study エnot having studied 3 Whatever he says, the fact () it is difficult to make a living nowadays.   アremaining イremains that ウthat remaining エthat remains 4 Mr.Smith, a prosperous businessman, does not know () to be poor.   アhou it is like イwhich is it like ウwhat it is like エlike what it is 5 That´s nonsense. ()but a fool would believe it.   アAll イAnyone ウEveryone エNobody 6 Susie and her sister are so () that they could almost be twins. 【B】 1 Robbers entered the house by force last night.   Robbers broke () the house last night. 2 It was easy for me to find the library.   I had () difficulty in () the library. 3 His composition is far from satisfactory.   His composition () much to be desired. 4 How many people are there in Japan?   () is the population of Japan? 【C】 1 The death penalty was (done away with) in the country in 1993. 2 The police finally began to (look into) the manner. 3 John really (takes after) his father, especially the way he walks. 4 I recommend that you (set about) your business without delay. 5 The outdoor concert will be (put off) because of the approaching typhoon. アabolish イstart ウrespect エpostpone オresemble カinvestigate  【D】 A      B      C     D 1actor   actress  hero   () 2see    sight    prove  () 3swim   swimming die    () 4anxiety  anxious  energy  () 5majority minority  comedy  () 【E】誤りの選択問題です。 1 (Do you mind) (to come) (to) a party on Saturday (at) the International House? 2 Was (it) last Sunday (that) we (went fishing) (to the river)? 3 He will (become) to (see) the problem (in) a new (light). 4 (Other) things (are) equal, this is (far) better than (that). 5 Traveling by (the train) is (more) comfortable (than) traveling (by air). 【F】 1 (to,being,are,made,efforts,clean) our cities and rivers. 2 (have,hand,all,is,in,to,you,do) this report. 3 Although he is ten years ald, he (so,as,write,cannot,much) his own name. 4 I remember the event as (had,as,happened,if,clearly,it) only yesterday. 【G】 1 A:Mary! ()   B:I´m getting married.   アGuess what! イTake it easy! ウWhat about you! エSay when? 2 A:May I speak to Mr.Komazawa?   B:Certainly, sir. Wait a moment, please. ()   アI can´t hear you. イI can´t speak to you. ウHe holds up now. エHe is on another line. 以上です。

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語、または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1. It's started raining. If it ( ) raining, we could go on a picnic. (1)is (2)isn't (3)was (4)weren't 2. If the weather were too hot or too cold, plants ( ) grow. (1)could (2)would not (3)had to (4)won't 3. We would have gone to see the movie last night of we ( ) it was so funny. (1)know (2)would know (3)had known (4)could know 4. If I had known about the good news earlier, I ( ) to congratulate you. (1)would call (2)must have called (3)would have called (4)should call 5. If my son had taken my advice, he ( ) successful now. (1)is (2)was (3)would be (4)would have been 6. I wish I ( ) back the clock and do it all over again. (1)can turn (2)could tuen (3)had turned (4)have turned 7. I wish ( ) much more when I was young. (1)study (2)studied (3)have studied (4)had studied 8. If ( ) he had told her the truth. (1)timely (2)only (3)plainry (4)suddenly 9. It's time Bill ( ) home. (1)go (2)will go (3)goes (4)went 10. ( ) his idleness, he would be a nice fellow. (1)If he would be (2)If he were not (3)If it were not for (4)If it was 11. ( ) for the examination, I could have gone shopping with my friends. (1)Without (2)If (3)But (4)With 12. ( ) for your support, we wouldn't be here. (1)Not were it (2)It were not (3)Were not it (4)Were it not 13. ( ) I known more about the man, I would have gone shopping with my friends. (1)If (2)As (3)Were (4)Had 14. ( ) anything happen to you, you can always call me on my mobile phone. (1)If (2)Should (3)Unless (4)Would 15. ( ) your help, we would have failed. (1)Were it not been for (2)Had it not been for (3)If it had been for (4)Without being 同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語を入れなさい。また、(a)の文を訳しなさい。 1. (a) Because of the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. (b) If ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) for the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. 2. (a) If he had helped us, we could have succeeded. (b) ( ) his help, we could have succeeded. 3. (a) If you heard him talk, you would think that he was a new student. (b) ( ) ( ) him talk, you would think that he was a new student. 4. (a) If he the university students had not started at once, they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. (b) The university students started at once; ( ) they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. 以上です。 お手数をおかけしますが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。 ミスなどがありましたらお知らせください。

• 英文法チェックおねがいします

1, it is not until your mother pass away that you appreciate your mother. 2, it will take three months to recover from such a terrible disaster. 3, it won’t be too long that you regret to have done such a stupid manner in public. 1, it is hilarious that you could not pass the exam although you had kept studying all night yesterday. 2, it was thoughtless of you to think you want to be a professional baseball player in your future, because possibility of that is extremely low. 3, it is widely known that Ichiro is not well known in the USA, even though everybody knows him in Japan 1, Do not take it for granted that your parents support you forever; you need to live by yourselves soon. 2, Keep it a secret that your proposal was declined 3, I found it fun and easy to make people believe about my incredible story. 1, He pretends to be like a professional computer user, but he doesn't even know how to open a PC. 2, Nobody know how to happen the global warming in the world, it is time to tell everybody to teach how awful it is.

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いいたします。

同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語を入れなさい。 また(a)の英文を訳しなさい。 1. (a) It seemed that he had finished his homework.   (b) He seemed ( ) ( ) ( ) his homework. 2. (a) He is, as it were, a grown-up baby.  (b) He is, ( ) ( ) ( ), a grown-up baby. 3. (a) I felt so sick that I could not stand.  (b) I felt ( ) sick ( ) stand. 4. (a) Ann had the kindness to financially support some children in Africa.  (b) Ann was ( ) ( ) to financially support some children in Africa. 5. (a) It goes without saying that she is an excellent violinist.  (b) ( ) ( ) say, she is an excellent violinist. 次の日本文の意味になるように、( )内の語または語句を並べ替えて適切な英文を作りなさい。 1. 今日はとても寒くて風が強いから、風邪をひかないように気をつけてね。  Please ( not / care / a / to / take / cold / catch ), as it is very cold and windy today. 2. 若い夫婦が家を購入するのは、ますます難しくなってきている。  It is becoming ( buy / couples / difficult / for / increasingly / to / young ) a house. 3. その問題は難しすぎて私には解けませんでした。  ( too / me to / the / solve / problem / was / for / difficult ). 4. 図書館に傘を忘れてくるなんて、君もずいぶんうっかりしていたね。  It was ( of / leave / your umbrella / you / to / very careless ) in the library. 5. 子どもたちは母親に、自分たちの部屋を掃除させられた。  The children ( to / their room / made / clean up / were ) by their mother. 6. 目覚めると、彼は見知らぬ公園のベンチにいた。  He ( find / awoke / a strange park / on a bench / himself / to / in ). お手数をおかけしますが、よろしくお願いします。 間違いなどがありましたらお知らせください。