• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

以下は海洋に関する文章です。small tides、large tidesはどういう意味でしょうか   よろしく The out-going flow commences 2 hours after HW at XXXX with small tides and 2 hours after HW with large tides. out-going flow   下げ潮 HW   高潮

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

small tides さざ波 large tides 大波

houseroof
質問者

お礼

ありがとございました。あまり見ない表現なので分かりませんでした。

その他の回答 (1)

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

large tideを、人などの「大きなうねり」という意味で使うことがありますが、この場合は、小さい海の波のうねり(複数形)をsmall tides、大きなうねりをlarge tidesと言っているのだと思います。しかし、普通見かける表現ではありませんね。海洋の専門書に出てくる用語なのかもしれませんが、そこのところはわかりません。

houseroof
質問者

お礼

ありがとございました。あまり見ない表現なので分かりませんでした。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳の直しをお願いします。

yahooの自動翻訳で会話の英文の訳を調べたところ、次のようなものになってしまいました。どなたか、訳せる方いたら意味のわからなくなってしまった部分を修正してください。 A:Well, out last semester is almost over. I can handy wait. (さて、外へ、最後の学期は、ほとんど終わっています。 私は、すぐ手近に待つことができます。) ※handyが、もしかしたらhandilyかもしれません。 B:What are you going to do after you graduate ? (あなたは、あなたが卒業したあと何をしに行っていますか?) A:Some friends and I are going to have a graduation party after the ceremony.) (一部の友人と私は、式典の後、卒業の党を催すつもりです。  You are welcome to along if you like. It well be a lot of fun. (どういたしまして、あなたが好きであるもしもに沿ってに。 それは、よく多くの楽しみです。) B:No, no. I mean what are you going to do with you life? What’s your big plan? (いいえ、私があなたと生命をしに行くあなたであることに定めるno.? あなたの大きい計画は、何ですか?) ・ ・ ・ A:It sounds like you have got the whole thing planned out. (あなたが全部を計画してもらったようです。 ) 単語のミスなどあったらすみません(>m<

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I’ve been publishing my writing for some time now, and lately my words have caught the attention of a writing/editing mentor (15 years my senior) who is very interested in my “story” and wants to help me write a book. Small problem: I had a yearlong affair with her husband, and I’m afraid she’s going to figure me out. Is it possible to entertain her interest without outing myself? 最後のセンテンスの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! 何となく分かったのですが(アメリカでは電話が高いから気をつけてね。あと今週の日曜日にベルギーについてのテレビがやるよ‥) みたいな内容だと思うのですが。 一部ちゃんと分かる部分は省いたりしているのでわかりずらい所もあるかもしれませんが宜しくお願いします! Oh one more thing I want to tell you. You mentioned that you're going to use the rental phone. If you're going to use your phone to call and read emails it's going to be very expensive. But in the US you almost have free wifi internet access. If you go to StarBucks or a restaurant, hotel, ... most of them have wifi. So if you could bring a small laptop of a mobile phone with wifi access. That would probably be a lot easier for you. I've heard from a colleague that on Sunday evening there is a travel program on some Japanese channel on television. And this Sunday it's going to be about ... Belgium :) I hope that after seeing that ... you might come to Belgium on holiday.

• ジョーク解説sometime after that

John: How about going out with me Doctor? Doctor: I wouldn't go out with you if you were the last man on Earth. (沈黙が一瞬流れ、) John:Then how about sometime after that? (Doctorそのセリフを聞いてズッコケる) Garfieldの心中の感想:That's a good one. Garfieldという漫画でみたジョークなんですが、sometime after thatがよく分かりません。 thatは何を指しているのでしょうか? 教えてください、お願いします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

A woman I work with used to join me and a few others for drinks after work occasionally, and her company is fine enough. However, over the past six months due to a minor promotion, she has become insufferable. She is constantly ratting people out to our principal (I work at a school,) looking for ways to get those she doesn’t like in trouble, and even going as far as to make up things that aren’t true. None of this has been directed at me personally, so I have stayed out of it, while remaining sympathetic to my co-workers who are victims of her power trip. The root of this issue is the way the principal handles HR, but I’m not interested in speaking with her about that. My problem is that this woman is always asking me what I’m doing after work and trying to invite herself along with me and another friend I work with. We both feel uncomfortable socializing with her since we’re disgusted at her behavior, however, I don’t feel I can be direct with her since she has the ear of my boss. I don’t feel I can be direct with her since she has the ear of my boss.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします!

1 According to the survey made by American and Soviet spacecraft, Mars has highlands, but it has few mountains. 2 I've learned that I can't please everyone all the time; but by trying to keep informed by reading as many of the latest magazines and new books as possible, I try to keep ahead of or at least up with what's going on in the world. 3 'Well, you go right to bed,' said her mother. 'You must be worn out.' 'I am, kind of.We danced after the show.' She said good night and went upstairs. 'You go to bed, too,' said Tom.'I'll wait for Ted.' 'I'm not going to bed till you do,' said Grace. 宜しくお願いします!

• 英文の和訳を至急お願いします。

次の英文の和訳を至急お願いします>< In japan,businesses like to foster team spirit,so workers are encouraged to go out together to eat and drink.Students or groups of friend like to do things with large numbers of their friends not only because they find it more fun.It may seem curious to Americans,but we feel that there is a lot of freedom in groups.We can blow off steam,drink a little too much,and someone is there to take care of us.Plus,within groups,women and man are freer of social restrictions that would hinder them if they were alone. Japan is a small country with a large population.Our whole social mechanism is set up to swiftly and efficiently handle large groups.It works for us. 明日テストがあるので。。。 良い回答お待ちしております。

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいですよろしくお願いします!! After many had only joined with scepticism and hesitation, action against resistant farmers was announced. At the end of the 1950s there was a campaign against anyone who refused. The continuing stream of refugees towards the ‘free’ West illustrated that the SED and their programme were not particularly popular amongst the population. Within the Party voices were at once raised against Ulbricht and his practice of going along with Soviet domination. A purge was already underway at the end of the 1940s against former SPD members and those Old Communists who had come out against the merger of the KPD and the SPD. Their opposition was particularly directed against the restructuring of the SED as a Stalinist cadre Party.

• 和訳お願いします

A very high level of alcohol in the blood indicates alcohol abuse and results in acute alcohol intoxication. Alcohol abuse refers to a pattern of drinking that is harmful to Your health, interpersonal relationships, or ability to work. Acute alcohol intoxication comes from the consequence of drinking large amounts of alcohol at a time. drinking-related problems, such as alcohol abuse and acute alcohol poisoning, harm our health. these problems increase health complications and may shorten our lives. if you drink too much alcohol, you will develop cirrhosis (damage to liver cells), and pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas), high blood pressure, psychological disorders, and so on. drinking alcohol is particularly dangerous for inexperienced drinkers or those sensitive to alcohol. they may become acutely inexperienced and suffer serious consequences just after taking small amounts of alcohol. many college students, though, think that the worst that can happen to them is that they will vomit or pass out, with a hangover the next day. however, death can occur from too much alcohol. if you are with a person with some symptoms of acute alcohol intoxication, call emergency medical services right away, and stay with the person until medical help arrives.

• 和訳お願いします。

My husband never speaks to me when he comes home from work. When I ask ,”How did everything go today? “ He says,” rough …” or “it’s a jungle out there” It’s a different story when we have guests or go visiting . Paul is the gabbiest guy in the crow-a real spellbinder. He comes up with the most interesting stories. People hang on every word. I think to myself , Why doesn’t he ever tell me these things ? This has been going on for 38 years. Paul started to go quiet on me after 10 years of marriage.