• 締切済み

英語の質問 (入試に関して)

次の英文から始まる大学の入試問題の、「大学名」と「年度」を教えて下さい! (1)The Tokaimura disaster is a reminder of the problems that have accompanied technological advancement. (2)Asian culture, such as Japanese, Chinese, Thai, and Vietnames, place great value on avoiding open expression of disagreement and conflict because they emphasize harmony. (3)Both anger and fear are very active emotions. If you are angry with someone,… (4) When I ask people worldwide what are the three most important things in their lives, 95 percent put ''family'' or ''family relationships'' on the top-three list. 1つだけでも構わないので教えて下さい!

みんなの回答

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1
全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• この英語を訳していただきたいです

A: Do you think the you can take the them? B: Are you kidding me? Totally. And I'd just be like, ”Tom, sit down and make me a cup of tea." So yeah, I think we can definitely take the them. There're like 6 of them. And a 100000 of us. Cause we are a family and they are just a team.

• 英語の訳なのですが

あえてこちらで質問させていただきます。 x for each of the other three risky assets are evenly spread between 0.5 and 1.5. という文についてなのですが、xは0.5~1.5の一様分布なのか、3つとも同じ0.5~1.5のある値をとるのかが分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳の質問です。

下記2文の和訳が分かりません。 どなたかご教示いただけないでしょうか。 A landlord’s ability to deal with the wide array of new lease issues is highly dependent on the characteristics of the tenant. Not all technology tenants are the same, and for the purposes of lease negotiation, they sometimes can be divided into three somewhat overlapping categories—startup, emerging, and mature—based on business maturity and financial strength. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• パラグラフを書きましたが少し流れが悪い気がします

こんにちは。自分の教室についてパラグラフを書いています。(英語のテストのため)。しかし書いてみると流れや文法的におかしい所がありそうです。 気づいたところ、ひとつでもいいので、教えてください。また流れについても教えていただければ幸いです。次がパラグラフです。 There are nine sliding windows and six curtains on the outside wall which are on the right of me. Half of the curtains are better orange and the others are green.There are fourty desks and fifty picks in front of me. Four pairs of shoes, a guitar, and a coat is hanging on the picks. Finally ,there are two doors at the bottom and three doorsw at the top on the inside wall.All walls are beige colors. お願いします

• [英語→日本語]英語の翻訳をお願いします。

[英語→日本語]英語の翻訳をお願いします。 子供に勉強を教えてと言われたのですが、私にはさっぱりなので、分かる方は回答お願いします。 There are many stories of brave dogs. Some of them are about how dogs help or even save their masters, some of them are about how dogs travel great distances to find their families. One of the nicest stories is about John, a small black and white dog with big ears who lived in America. One August, John's family, the Bensons, went on holiday to California and, of course, took John with them. While they were on holiday, John got lost. The family spent the rest of their holiday looking for him but without success. At the end of their holiday, they sadly went back home to New York. Before they left, they put photographs of John in all the shop windows in the area. During the next six months John crossed the whole of America to find his family in New York. He walked over 2,000 miles or maybe he hid on trains and buses. Nobody knows how he did it. When John got to the Bensons' house, it was in the middle of winter and the family was away visiting some friends. The window of their neighbor's car was open, so John jumped in and went to sleep. That night, it snowed and snowed and it continued snowing for a week. When, finally, the neighbor took the snow off his car and looked inside, he saw a very thin, but very happy John. 以上です。長文になりますが、宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です!

。Then one day she had an idea. ュ 「When he came home from work, she said, "Fred, I've got an amusing puzzle for you." ュ」"Oh, yes," he answered. ュ、"But I suppose you won't listen to what I'm saying," Helen went on, turning away and beginning to prepare the dinner. ュ・"Of course, I'll listen!" Fred answered angrily. ュヲ"I always listen to what you have to say," he went on untruthfully. ュァ"All right then," Helen went on. "This is a mathematics puzzle." ュィFred smiled scornfully, thinking, "She couldn't find a mathematics puzzle that I couldn't solve in a flash." ュゥ"Well," Helen began, "imagine that you're the driver of a bus. ュェThere are 42 people in it, and at the first bus-stop five get off, and eight get on. ュォ At the next bus-stop nobody gets off, but three more get on. ュャNow the question is, 'What's the name of the driver of the bus?

• 英語の和訳

和訳お願いします(>_<) ↓ ↓ When it come to eating,the United States has a lesson to learn from France. I'm not talking about the kind of elaborate dinners Americans often associate with the French. Many of the meals the French eat are quick and simple. The difference is that the French eat together. They have managed to preserve a tradition that is good for everyone's health―the family meal. According to the French government's Committee for Health Education,75 percent of the French eat dinner together as a family and many French schoolchildren still go home for lunch. This figure hasn't changed much in decades. In the United States, on the other hand,national studies show that,on average, only one family in three sits down for dinner together on a daily basis. Over the last two decades,there has been a steady decline in the number of American families that eat together regularly. It looks like the family meal is disappearing.

• 受身について

Detailed and entertaining descriptions of these birds are accompanied by color photograps from acclaimed nature photographer Thomas. という英文がありますが、 (1)are accompanied by color photograpsという受け身の文章ですが、そもそも人ではない、color philanthropicのよってaccompaniedされるというのが今一違和感がありますがこういう使い方は良くあることなのでしょうか。 (2)color philanthropicとfrom accompanied...の間には、関係代名詞が省略されていますか? by color photograps that is from acclaimed nature photographerのようはイメージです。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です!

Have you ever seen the fossils of dinosaurs in a museum?Some are gigantic and horrible and some are small and pretty.If dinosaurs ( (1)) today, the world would get into a total panic.Of course we know that they disappeard from the Earth about 65 million years ago.But wouldn`t you be surprised to hear that their descendants still exist today?Dinosaurs are reptiles that existed in ancient times.Today,reptiles can be found all over the world.For example,lizards,snakes,alligators and turtles are all reptiles.So, are these animals the direct descendants of dinosaurs?Some scientists say it`s actually birds that are the descendants of dinosaurs.This may seem unbelievable, because birds have feathers,wings and most of them can fly.These characteristics seem completely different from those of dinosaurs. But if you have seen the fossil of an ancient bird called the archaeopteryx , you may have noticed some similarities in form between the archaeopteryx and some dinosaurs.Recently,dinosaur fossils which share many properties with birds have been found(another/after/one). Some of them are said to have had feathers on thier body, In view of this evidence, more and more scientists have come to think that birds have evolved from dinosaurs of some kind. If dinosaurs hadn`t existed, there wouldn`t be any birds today. It`s a real surprise that two animals that look so different are so closely related to each other. 1空所(1)に入れる語として適切なものを選べ。 アexisted イhave existed ウexist エwill exist 2These characteristics とは何か。日本語で3つ書きなさい。 3(another/after/one).の語を正しく並べ換えなさい。 4If dinosaurs hadn`t existed, there wouldn`t be any birds today. を和訳しなさい。 5When did dinosaurs disappear from the Earth? 6次のa~eについて本文に合うものには○、合わないものには×を書きなさい。 a.All of the dinosaurs were gigantic. b.Reptiles didn‘t disappear from the Earth. c.There are no dinosaur fossils which share properties with birds. d.Some dinosaurs probably had feathers on their body. e.Some scientists think dinosaurs are the direct descendants of birds.

• 英語和訳 大学入試レヴェル

networks hold the answers to so many questions that at Harvard alone, the number of researchers studying them may reach three digits. so - that構文ですか??? I wrote Connected after discovering that I was working on special case of network effects and (1realizing 2to realize 3realized) they shared of voting behavior. 正解は1なのですが意味合いによっては2になる可能性ってありますか? Our health depends on more than our own biology or even our own choices and actions more than の部分がわかりません In addition to knowing what works such interventions require knowing who is most influential and this may vary from purpose to purpose. 構文がわかりません

テレビで見た楽器について
このQ&Aのポイント
  • エレキギターやスチィールパンやシンセサイザーに音が似ている電気駆動の楽器を探しています。
  • ムード歌謡曲の演奏に使われる白い楽器です。
  • 弦があり縦置きで演奏すると電子音が出る楽器です。
回答を見る