• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

I have one question regarding this stone. At the moment I have the following stones: Where exactly do you think this stone would fit in my current progression?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。    この石について、一つ質問があります。 2。    今のところ、私は次のような石を持っています: 3。     私の現在の順序で、この石はどこに位置すると思いますか。     石は砥石のことかも知れません。2の:のあとには、その人の持っている石のリストが続くのでしょう。3は、その人が何かの順に従って石を並べていて、問題の石はどこに位置するか、と言う質問だと思います。     

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を和訳お願いします。

英文 I think our home eats umbrellas. Where have they all gone?! よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳チェックしてください(その1)

This week I have been in 〇, I sent you a postcard, I hope you get it as the man in the shop was not sure how much the stamp was for Japan. 今週〇に行っていたから、ポストカード送ったよ。あなたがちゃんと受け取れるといいけど店の店員は確かでない、日本への切手代が確かでなかったから。 I want to see how long your hair is. マリン mail said you would buy a wig if you won Pachinko, have you had a skin-head?? 私はあなたの長い髪がみたい。マリンからのメールでみたけど、もしパチで勝ったらかつらを買いたいっていう事を。あなたスキンヘッド?? this weekend is Family Day where families visit the factory. I wont be going, not interesting. 今週末は家族の日で、どこの家庭もその工場見学に行くんだけど、自分は興味ないからいかないと思う。 I think I have answered all the other questions previously 前のほかの質問の回答はしたと思うよ。 お願いします

• 和訳を見ていただけますか

(1) I think teaching is what i want to do, after graduation you need to do another qualification. (2)This depends on what level you want to teach like high school, university etc. (3)A lot of people once they have a degree, teach English in Japan. I think this could maybe be an option 上記の文を和訳しているのですが(3)が分かりません。 (1)何を教えたいかで卒業後他の資格もいるんです。 (2)高校で教えるのか、大学で教えるのか、というようにレベルによってね。 (3)ここでのdegreeとはどう訳すのが適切か?多くの人がいったん何を持つ? I think this could maybe be an optionのthisとはhave a degreeのことを指すのか、 それともteach Englishどちらを指しているのでしょうか? アドバイスよろしくお願いします。

• ざっと和訳をお願いします

Regarding the paypal payment, I thought it was already transferred to you when I made the payment. Is it not transferred directly and now maybe blocked, because I opened this "case" with ebay? Do you know if I have to close the case, to release your payment? "

• 和訳お願いいたします

Where to meet ... Charles de Gaulles airport has many different terminal. You will be arriving in 2E and since it's to early there won't be many people. And ... I would recognize you out of a million people ... hmmm maybe I'll think of something so you will recognize me. So after you take your luggage and go through customs will exit ... and I will be waiting for you there. Actually I don't think it's normal for this time of the year. But the temperature will be around 0 degrees early next week ... If there is something I still need to get for you ... or if you still have questions please ask me. 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 和訳チェックしてください

Very hard at work at the moment, not fun. いまのところすごく仕事が忙しくて楽しくないよ Atsui?? I looked on internet and UK and Japan have similar temperatures. Tomorrow, weather forecast is for very hot day 28 - 30. 暑いって?ネットでみたところUKと日本は同じような温度ですよ。明日、天気予報はとても暑く28から30度です。 I think I may get drunk this weekend, I will try not to fall over and end up in the gutter. 私は今週末酔うかもしれないと思う。私は溝につまずき落ちない?ようにする。(彼は過去に最悪なことを経験してます) お願いします

• 日本和訳お願いします。

繰り返す前まででも構いません。わかる方、和訳お願いいたします。 I don't care what nobody says, we're gonna have a baby Taking off in a Coupe de Ville, she's buckled up on navy She don't care what her momma says, no, she's gonna have my baby I'm taking all I have to take because taken gonna shape me People call us renegades because we like living crazy We like takin' on the town because peoples gettin' lazy I don't care what nobody says, no, I'm gonna be her lover Always mad and usually drunk, but I love her like no other And the doctor seems to say he don't know Where we're gonna go I'm a ghost and I don't think I quite know Where we're gonna go People call us renegades because we like living crazy We like takin' on this town because peoples gettin' lazy I don't care what nobody says, no, I'm going to be her lover Always mad and usually drunk, but I love her like no other And her daddy doesn't think he quite knows Where we're gonna go I'm a ghost and I don't think I quite know Where we're gonna go Where we're gonna go Where we're gonna People call us renegades We like taking on this town I don't care what nobody says, we're gonna have a baby Taking off in a Coupe de Ville, she's buckled up on navy She don't care what her momma says, no, she's gonna have my baby I'm taking all I have to take because taken gonna shape me

• 英文と和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

I was annoyed because I felt that these were personal questions, invading my privacy. Later on came questions about even more personal matters. "Why don't you get married? How old are you anyway?" "Why are you going to graduate school? Don't you think you will end up being an old maid?" And much later, when I did get married, "How many children do you have?" "Why do you have only one child? Do you think it's fair to have only one child?" 日本語訳 私はこれらが個人的な質問であり、私のプライバシーを侵害していると感じたので、私は腹が立った。その後、さらに個人的な問題について質問がありました。 "なぜ結婚しないの?とにかく何歳ですか?" "なぜ大学院に行くのですか?オールドミスになってしまうと思いませんか?"そしてずっと後で、私が結婚したとき、「あなたは何人の子供がいますか?」 「なぜあなたは子供が1人しかいないのですか?子供が一人だけというのは良いことですか?

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go

• 和訳お願いします!

和訳お願いします! デザイナー And this is definitely not a show house. It's just a wonderful relaxing escape for our family where everybody can stay in swimsuits all day, they can do sports from morning until night, we can just lie around if we want to. インタビュアー Well but that's I think a big part of it, you know. I think people who have to make big statements with house are people who may not have the creative kind of jobs where they make big creative statements in other areas of their life. ナレーター Her bridal designs are stylish and elegant. And to think they might not exist at all had more options been available when she was planning her own wedding. ある女性デザイナーのインタビュー番組です。 デザイナーとインタビュアーの部分はデザイナーが家を案内しているシーンです。 “Well but that's I think~”からの内容がどうしても分かりません… 以前にも同じ番組について質問しているので、リンクを貼っておきます。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q5927728.html http://okwave.jp/qa/q5925418.html よろしくお願いいたしますm(_ _)m