• ベストアンサー

英語の意味

以下の英語の意味を教えてください。よろしく The Project Team should work primarily by correspondence and teleconferences, although face to face meetings at the project start, and at other significant milestones, may be convenient when held in conjunction with another convenient IHO forum.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

このプロジェクトティームは、主として書簡や電話で連絡を取り合うべきであるが、企画初め、および重要な節目節目では、好都合な他の IHO フォーラムと同時に開催できる場合には、直接顔合わせをする事も考えられる。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 経済英語の訳をお願いできますか?

下記の部分を教えていただけると助かります・・・。お願いします。 The information on these many companies came primarily from readily available materials such as annual and other company reports, government publications, articles in periodicals, and occasionally business histories and biographies. In eighteen of the more significant of these companies, interviews with senior executives helped supplement the printed record. The far more detailed analyses of organizational innovation at du Pont, General Motors, Standard Oil (New Jersey), and Sears, Roebuck were based, on the other hand, largely on internal company records-business correspondence, reports, memoranda, minutes of meetings, and the like. These historical documents were supplemented by interviews with men who had participated in the oraganizational changes.

• HRとSOの意味(英語)

HR 5, operations identified where the right to exercise freedom of association and collective bargaining may be at significant risk and actions to support these rights; HR 6, operations identified as having significant risk for incidents of child labor and measures to contribute to eliminate child labor; SO 5, public policy positions and participation in public policy development and lobbying 上記英文のHRとSOは何の略で意味は何でしょうか? ご指導願います。

• この解釈であってますか?

「いい人は、いつだって早死にするものだ」の後に続く文です。 You should try and be very hurtful to the ones you love and you will guaranteed at least another 30 years. あなたが大事な人にとって、とてもひどいものであるということを 試すべきだ。 少なくても、あと30年間は保証される。(少なくても、あと30年間生きればわかる) 稚拙な訳でお恥ずかしい…。 どうぞよろしくお願いします!

• 英語

1My hometown (ago,very different,from,it,thirty,is,was,what,years). 2She is (deserves,only,respect,from,such,the,that,writer,us). 3Most (a little,and,contain,fat,fish,Japanese,meat,prefer,that). 4There are many things (worth,be,whose,cannot,expressed)in terms of money. 5All the (the Earth,heat,and,life,makes,that,possible,warms,comes from) nuclear energy at the center of the Sun. 6All the gallery (that,has,not,many,art lovers,paintings,should) miss. 7All the students (studying abroad,interested in,attend,should,next week meetings,who are). 8Would you be interested in (do you/know/having a puppy/of anyone/or/who might be)? 良く分からなかった整序問題です。 4,5,6辺りの訳も付けて頂けると助かります。

• that節?

この2つの文のbe動詞の後のthatの用法が分かりませんので、 教えていただけないでしょうか? The fact is that~と同じ従位接続詞のthatでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 1.Another interesting thing is that most funerals are held in Buddhist temples. 2.One attitude is that women should respect and obey men.

• 空所に入る適語を選ぶ(英語)

1、My jacket is the same as (). (1)you(2)your(3)yours(4)yourself 2、I forgot to bring a pen.Can you lend me (). (1)it(2)one(3)them(4)other 3、The price of water is higher than ()of beer in this country. (1)it(2)one(3)them(4)that 4、Would you like ()cup of coffee? (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 5、All living things depend on one (). (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 6、()of the students has to wear a uniform. (1)Each(2)Every(3)All(4)Some 7、This is not my bicycle but (). (1)somebody else(2)somebody's else (3)somebody else's(4)somebody elses' 8、I'm thirsty.Can you give me ()to drink? (1)some cold thing(2)something cold (3)could something(4)some cold 9、()present at the meeting were surprised at his appearance. (1)Any(2)Some(3)That(4)Those 10、Some of the boys like baseball and ()like soccer. (1)other(2)others(3)the other(4)another 11、The Olympics are held ()four years. (1)each(2)all(3)every(4)another 12、I don't like (). (1)your that necktie(2)that your necktie (3)your necktie of that(4)that necktieof yours 13、I have two cars.One is made in Japan, and()is made in Germany. (1)other(2)another(3)the other(4)the another 14、There are five chairs.I'll carry these two.Please carry(). (1)other(2)others(3)the other(4)the others お願いします!

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

.Russia and the Triple Entente declared war on the Ottoman Empire. Bulgaria was still resentful after its defeat in July 1913 at the hands of Serbia, Greece and Romania. It signed a treaty of defensive alliance with the Ottoman Empire on 19 August 1914. It was the last country to join the Central Powers, which Bulgaria did in October 1915 by declaring war on Serbia. It invaded Serbia in conjunction with German and Austro-Hungarian forces. Bulgaria held irredentist aims on the region of Vardar Macedonia held by Serbia.

• javaのプログラミング(英語)

現在javaのクラスを取っています(英語)。 宿題が出たのですが2時間くらいかけて作ったプログラムがいまだに完成しませんw わかる方いましたら部分的でもいいので解答をお願いしたいです。 特に2番目の26ストリングのところ。ここは数だけ宣言するのかa~zまでを先に宣言してしまうのかいまいちわかりません。4番目で入力した数に対応するアルファベット・・・と書いてあるのですが いったいどこでアルファベットを宣言するのやら。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 引き続きがんばります。 以下問題です。 Write a Java application that: ・declares a Scanner variable ・declares an array of 26 String values, and initializes each array element with the corresponding lowercase letter of the alphabet ・prompts the user to enter an integer, and uses the Scanner's nextInt method to obtain that integer from the user ・prints out the corresponding letter from the array, so if the input is zero, should print "a", and should print "z" for an input of 25. ・creates a new array of size 27, puts a string containing a space (" ") at index 0 in the new array, and copies all the other letters to positions 1..26 of the new array. The simplest way to do this is to use System.arraycopy() ・loops through the array, printing each entry as follows: if the entry is a vowel ("a", "e", "i", "o", "u"), it must be printed in uppercase otherwise, the entry must be printed as is ・computes and prints the number of non-vowel strings at the end of the loop. Requirements The program must catch the InputMismatchException from the call to nextInt, in which case the program must display an appropriate error message and end the program. The program should catch any other problems with the input, for example, a negative input number or a number larger that 26. The loop should work for any size initial array, and should not depend on the array size -- you may use array.length to find out the size of the array. You should memorize the sequence of parameters to System.arraycopy() and their meaning. This will be useful later in the semester (and may appear on quizzes or exams).

• ベストアンサー
    • Java
  • 英文の翻訳について

レイトチェックアウトを依頼した後に届いたメールなのですが、 依頼に了承していただけたのか、よくわかりません。 翻訳をよろしくお願いいたします。 We are please to confirm late check out till 05.00pm on 04 May 2011 @ THB 2,750.-net and you could settle upon departure date We look forward to welcoming and serving you at ホテル名 on 01-04May 2011. Should you need any assistance please feel free to contact us. Any urgent matter, please contact directly at +電話番号.

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

Between Vauxaillon and Reims and on the Moronvilliers heights the French had captured much of the German defensive zone, despite the failure to break through and Army Group German Crown Prince counter-attacked before the French could consolidate, mostly by night towards the summits of the Chemin des Dames and the Moronvilliers massif. During the nights of the 6/7 and 7/8 May the Germans attacked from Vauxaillon to Craonne and on the night of 8/9 May German attacks were repulsed at Cerny, La Bovelle, Heutebise Farm and the Californie Plateau. Next day German counter-attacks on Chevreux, north-east of Craonne at the foot of the east end of the Chemin des Dames were defeated. More attacks on the night of 9/10 May were defeated by the French artillery and machine-gun fire; and the French managed to advance on the northern slopes of the Vauclerc Plateau. On 10 May another German attack at Chevreux was defeated and the French advanced north of Sancy. On the night of 10/11 May and the following day, German attacks were repulsed on the Californie Plateau and at Cerny.