• ベストアンサー

英文を添削してください。

if freshman student decide a major, they may change it. I think it is not bad, but if possible, better way is not change it. もし、一年生で専攻を決めると、変わってしまうかもしれない (途中で違う考え方になり、専攻が変わるかもしれない) それは悪くはないと思うが、可能なら、変わらない方がよいとおもう。 と、英文を作りたいのですが…、 初めの英文では()内の言葉は伝わりませんか? よろしくお願いします!

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。  A college freshman who has declared a major might change it. 初めの英文では()内の言葉は might にすると伝わるのではないかと思います。 2. I do not think an early declaration is necessarily bad, but I think it is better not to change it. 古い言い方ですが negative transortation という決まりで、下位の打ち消しは、上に上がって I think ~ not が I don't think に変わります。

wxw
質問者

お礼

早くに回答していただきありがとうございます。 詳しく教えていただきありがとうございました。 とても参考になります!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語に合わせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いしたいです。 1.別れの道を選ぶ I decide the way to split apart. ↑「I decide the way」までは変えたくないです。 2.私たちが飽きるまで Until we are tired of it. 3.11歳以下は注意して使用してください If you are less than 11, please use it careflly. 4.海外で過ごしてきたんですか? Have you been spend your time in abroad?

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英文添削をお願いします。 28th September ‘10 I considered to make good use of an unused ground today. This work is enjoyable for me, but I think whether it is necessary for our project or not. And I have a question whether all of my bosses have same aim or not. I think it’s not important for me whether the plan will be used or not, it’s important to make my bosses understand my aim. But I am worried whether it makes them change their though or not.

• 英文 添削 お願いします

英語が大の苦手なのですが、今度英語の発表があります。念のため英文の文法とか間違っていないかどうかの確認をお願いします。 ・SNSをするのは良いことか悪いことか? Is it good or bad to do SNS? ・私はSNSをするのは良いか悪いかについて話します。 I will talk about whether it is good or bad to do SNS. ・YouTubeとLINEの利用率がとても高いことが分かります。 You can see that there is great deal of usage rate of the YouTube and LINE. ・私はSNSはデメリットがあると思いますが、良いと思います。 I think SNS has a disadvantage, but it is good. ↑(ちなみにですが、多少デメリットがあると表現したい時はどうすればいいですか?) ・話すのが苦手な人でもSNS上ではさまざまな人たちと関わることができる。 Even people who are not good at speaking can be involved with various people. 添削してほしい英文は以上の5文です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします!!

英語が非常に苦手な者です(泣)明日は英語のスピーチがあるのですが時間が無いので助けてほしいです!!英文の添削をよろしくお願いします。 英文:I am agreeable about education at ease. I became a five-day working week, and the time that was freedom increased. However, when was reduced 30%, and learning contents caused decline in academic ability by reduction of learning contents by education at ease; of dissenting opinion a person is, too. However, I think that I am not caused by only education at ease. I think it not to lead to decline in academic ability only by having reduced quantity. The reason is because it thinks that it is quality than quantity. It is a duty of a teacher that improve quality. All the teachers cooperate and think that it is important a thing, a student raising learning will of a student advance and learn it, and to make an effort. 日本語:私はゆとり教育について賛成である。週休二日制になって、自由な時間が増えた。しかし、ゆとり教育によって学習内容が三割削減され、学習内容の削減によって学力低下を招いたと反対意見の人もいる。しかし、ゆとり教育だけが原因ではないと思う。私は量を減らしただけでは学力低下に繋がらないと思う。それは量より質であると思うからだ。質を向上させるのは教師の役目だ。教師がみな協力して、生徒の学習意欲を高めること、生徒も進んで学び努力をすることが大事だと思う。

• 英文の和訳してください。

英文の和訳をしてください。 お願いします……。 1*What did you do during the summer vacation? 2*What was the best thing you did during the summer vacation? 3*Do you think it is better to visit the beach or the mountains. 4*Do you think it is better to eat popcorn at the movies or not? そんなの自分で考えろ などの回答は、いりません。 真剣に困ってるので。 どうか、よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文を解説してください

英文を解説していただけませんでしょうか。 Stay single until someone actually compliments your life in a way that it makes it better to not be single. If not, it's not worth it. 以下は疑問点です。 ・in a way は「ある意味」という訳であっていますか?また本文では省略しても意味が通じるように思いますが、その通りでしょうか。 ・in a way 以降の that it makes it ~ の最初の it は Stay single~life を指しますか?また2番目の it は life のことでしょうか。 ・to not be single とありますが、not to be single の間違いではないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文 添削 お願いします

以下の英文なんですが、文法上合ってるか自信がないので、確認お願いします。 ・この表からSNSを利用している人が沢山いることも分かると思います。 You can also see from this table that there are many people who use SNS. ・もしテレビのニュースなら、放送していない時がある。 If it is TV news, there is a time that is not broadcast. ↑分かりにくいですが、SNSならいつでもニュースを知ることができるという意味合いです。 以上の2つです。よろしくお願いします。

• 4つですが、英文の添削をお願いします。

日本訳に合わせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いします。 ならべく元の単語を使用していただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 1.それはタイという国がオープンだからだと思う。 I think because Thailand is open. 2.つまり、日本がいかに閉鎖的だということを表していると思う also, it is emphasize not open to Japan. 3.竹ノ塚に住んでいるその彼女はタバコをやめられなかった The girl can't renounce the cigaret who is live in Takenoduka. 4.斉藤さんは部活を2003年に脱退した Mr.saito was resign his club in 2003.

• 英文の添削をしてください。

There are several ways to keep good shape. To begin with, you need to quit smoking. Needless to say, cigarette has many toxic substances which disturb you keeping good shape. Next, you should eat healthy foods every meal. It will help you to be in good condition because of many vitamins. For example, vitamin C is an important one to keep one’s skin beauty. If your skin is so beautiful, it may bring your mind to be good shape! Furthermore, it is good for you to get enough sleep. Less sleeping is not good for your health, skin, and so on. Finally, I think it is most important to exercise daily. It helps you to alleviate stress, keep your metabolism good and burn your fat. I recommend you to do it because you can do it with joy. That’s all I want to say how the way to keep good shape is. もっとお洒落な言い回しができたらなぁ、と思い質問させていただきました。文法もたくさん間違えてしまっていると思います。。。(泣) どなたか添削していただけないでしょうか。 お願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If I (were) not ill, I (would) go fishing with my younger brother. 2)She loves him (as if) he (were) her own son. 3)If I (had known) it, I (can) have told you. 4)I (wish) you (had not) told the plan to your father. 5)You can listen to the music (as far as) you like. 6)(If) you like it (may) not, you have to decide what to do. 7)I studied hard in my high school days; (unless) I would have failed the examination. 8)No (sooner had) he gone to bed than he fell asleep. 9)I'll lend you the money (for) the condition that you return it within six months. 10)It's about time you (have seen) a Shakespearian play. ()内でおかしいところがあったら添削をお願いしたいです。 よかったら解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。