デビットカードの利用についての注意事項

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ノルウェージャンではデビットカードを船上の支払いに使用しないことを推奨しています。
  • デビットカードで支払う場合、ノルウェージャンは事前承認を取得し、一部の銀行が最大30日間保留する場合があります。
  • デビットカードまたはATMカードを使用する際、複数の保留がデビットカード口座に掛かることをご了承ください。クルーズが終了してから30日間、これらのデビットカードの保留が口座に残る場合があります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳(英語→日本語)お願いします!

とある船会社でデビットカードが使えるか調べたところ次のような英文が出てきました。 なんとなく、使えそうな雰囲気なのかなとは思うのですが、英語が苦手なのではっきりと 分かりません>< どうか翻訳をお願いいたします! 全文完璧に翻訳じゃなくても、大体こんな感じというのが分かればいいです。 よろしくお願い致します。 Norwegian does not recommend the use of a debit card as payment for your onboard folio. However, if you choose to pay with a debit card, please be advised that Norwegian obtains pre-authorization which some banks may hold for up to 30 days. Using your debit or ATM card Norwegian does not recommend the use of a debit card as payment for your onboard folio. Please be advised that multiple holds will be placed on your debit card account based on your onboard purchases. After settling your onboard folio, these debit card holds may remain on your account up to 30 days after the cruise ends. To avoid overdraft charges from your bank, please make sure that you have enough available funds in your account during this hold period. Norwegian will not be responsible for overdraft charges resulting from holds placed on Debit Card accounts.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ノルウェイは、船上のフォリオの支払いに、デビットカードの使用をお勧めしません。しかし、デビットカードをお使いになるようなら、ノールウェイは、銀行によっては30日までの期間保留する場合があるので、事前承認の必要があることをご承知ください。    デビットカードまたはATMカードのご使用について     ノルウェイは、船上のフォリオの支払いに、デビットカードの使用をお勧めしません。船上での購入に基づく複数の支払い請求があなたのデビットカードに付くこともあり得ることをご了承ください。     船内の (ちょっと今時間がないので、結局、クルーズが終わった後も30日間までは、デビットカードの清算は締め切らない、たっぷり預金残高を入金しておかなくては、船上で起きたデビットカードによる使い過ぎに対しては船会社は責任は負わない、と言ったことです)

espresso38
質問者

お礼

お忙しい中ご回答ありがとうございます! なるほど、使えるけどオススメはしないし 30日間は口座に動きがあるかもしれないってことですね! 本当にありがとうございます!

その他の回答 (1)

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.2

クルーズ船にのるくらいリッチなのに翻訳をただでしてもらうのですか?翻訳会社にながれば、3時間以内4000円くらいでしあがってきますが・・・

espresso38
質問者

お礼

そうです。 ちなみに、クルーズ船には私が乗るわけではありませんけど ね。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳・日本語に訳して下さい。

I believe we can do that, I just need to see how we create a line item for it. I will be in touch shortly. Please keep in mind, 会社の名前  will not be responsible for any warehouse charges accrued on your end. I just wanted to make sure that was clear.

• どなたか 英語→日本語 の翻訳をお願いいたします。

翻訳機を使用せず和訳できるかたにお願いいたします。 VATに関する文章です。 Will I be charged VAT? All orders placed, which are being delivered within the UK and are inclusive of VAT. Orders with a delivery address outside the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT) which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for information. Please note, cross border shipments may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of the United Kingdom, you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered. どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語に訳して下さい。

I believe we can do that, I just need to see how we create a line item for it. I will be in touch shortly. Please keep in mind, Ira Woods Inc will not be responsible for any warehouse charges accrued on your end. I just wanted to make sure that was clear.

• 至急! 翻訳・日本語に訳して下さい

翻訳してください。 I believe we can do that, I just need to see how we create a line item for it. I will be in touch shortly. Please keep in mind, Ira Woods Inc will not be responsible for any warehouse charges accrued on your end. I just wanted to make sure that was clear. Ok, lets do this. I have a $100 e-gift card you can purchase via paypal, and I can then apply it to the shipping charge. Please see link below…. Please let me know once you order it, and I will set up the order. Im not sure, it depends on how many they have awaiting pickup I just placed the order. I will try to get the order out asap. The below items from order no. 1600 have been shipped to you. If your order included additional items not listed below, you will receive a separate email notification once those items are shipped. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for the below tracking to register with the shipping carrier.

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!パート2

Could I add 2 further questions to the below please: Who would you most like to work for? What do you feel has been your greatest architectural achievement so far? Looking forward to your reply! It would be amazing if you could please send me a reply by tomorrow evening.

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!

For this I was wondering if you could please send me a reply to the question: “who inspires you?” We are looking for name(s) of people who have inspired and/or influenced you in your work – it could be architects or not, one person or more. It would be great also if you could send me a CV and some examples of your work – both graduate thesis work and professional work if you have it please would be fantastic.

• 英語を訳して下さい

unfortunately, there has been a change of freight charges for your order #054. Due to a second and heavier parcel, freight charges are $300,00 instead of $200,00. The open balance of $100,00 can be paid with the next order. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please find enclosed the invoice for your order. The original invoice will then be in the parcel.

• 日本語訳にしてください

> Thank you for your enquiry. > > The price will be £65.00 plus £5.00 for parkin Please reply to confirm your booking 訳を教えてください

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

when you sit on my face really want you to be sadistic. I want for you to drop your butt hard on my face. I want you to bounce on my face, making my face go in as deep as possible.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

海外通販でクレジットカードを使用しました。 恐らく本人確認のためのメッセージを受け取りましたが、 具体的に何をすればよいのかがわからなかったので、和訳をしてもらえると助かります。 すいませんが、お願いします。 Payment Verification We request one additional security step completed so that you can process your order. This additional security measure is done to help protect your account from possible credit card fraud. You have been issued a small refund that will appear in your online reporting for your credit card issued from TCGplayer to help us verify that you are the account holder for your credit card. 1. This amount will appear on your credit card account within 1 - 5 days, depending on your credit card service. 2. It may be reflected as a purchase amount on your statement that is lower than the actual purchase amount of your total order. The difference between your total order amount and what we charged would then be the amount we refunded. 3. Please confirm this amount and reply back using the Message Center with the exact amount of the refund. 4. Once confirmed we will ship your order! Please note, If you are unable to respond back this order may be refunded in full. Thank You