• 締切済み

英語訳お願いします。

スカイプで、英会話のレッスンを受けていた際 電波が悪く、切れてしまいました。その際に先生が チャットBOXに、送ってきたことばです。訳を、教えてください。 You seem to be offline on my end です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

あなたは私の端から見ると、オフラインのように見える    > 私の見たところ接続が切れてるみたい

raijingou
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。なるほど!と思いました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の歌詞 日本語の訳を教えてください

好きなアーティストさんの英語の歌詞なのですが 英語ができないので意味を理解できません この曲を覚えたいので訳を知りたいです 教えていただきたいです You you for you My love will goes on I just wanna be with you and let it show I` ve known you for years my love goes on and on I believe my heart it feels for you you です。スペルが間違っていたらごめんなさい よろしくお願いします

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

はじめまして。英訳をしてみたのですがどうしてもうまくいかないので、どなたか教えてください。 お願いします。 peel me to the core Don't go I will be there Wait for me to see my lotus I've never felt like this way Everytime You take a breath I'm rooted in you basement Since I can be your medicine my sense and tenseness go high Everytime you treat me weird I'm melted in you and I swell Monumentally Obsessively Love me Take me Take me for tomorrow Peel me peel me the core I have tol you that I would show you Peel me to that corner Everytime You take a breath I'm rooted in you basement Since I can be your medicine my sense and tenseness go high Everytime you treat me weird I'm melted in you and I swell Monumentally Obsessively Love me

• 訳をお願いします

ペンパルからのメールでの一文なのですが、自分なりに辞書や翻訳機を使って訳してみたのですが、いまいち意味がつかめません。ですので訳の手助けのほうをお願いします。 it seems the japanese culture is based on non-verbal communication and the need for interpretation is much higher (from westerners point) but hey, I'm prob[これは向こうのタイプミス?] totally wrong, especially having after talking alot to you, who seem to be very 'down to earth' and somewhat to the point (which is good) anywho, enough with my ramblings (carrying on) 日本との文化の違いを感じた的な事を前の文で言っていました。よろしくお願いします!

• 英語の訳について

たまに、英語を教えてもらっている友人から突然メールが届きましたが、上手く訳せない為、連絡を取ろうとしたのですが。。。連絡がつかず困っております。下記の英文はどのような訳になるのでしょうか?? You can get the grey disc in my appt. I watched that last one. Just a warning if i dont go on that trip then i will be in my appt in spring break. You guys can stay still if you want. Just lettin you know. Sorry

• 簡単な訳なんですが、

すいません訳を教えて欲しいのですがなんといっているのでしょうか?あなたが私といたいときはいってくれ、それがなければ私はまたひとりになるだろうといっていますか? 彼は何がいいたいのでしょうか、教えて下さい。I will find someone else because if I try to move on all the time my ex will always want nobody to be with me! If you want to be with me, tell me! If not I will be lonely again

• 英語。和訳。

和訳の確認をお願いします。 you coming on tonight because i was hoping to go on cam with you. im home any time you wana come on just go ahead but my skype is down 今夜来る?だってウェブカメラであなたと話したかったから。 家に帰ったよ。いつでも来てね。私のスカイプは落ちてるけど。 という解釈で良いでしょうか?ちょっと不安です。 勝手な考えですが相手の人はなんか怒ってるかな…と思いましたがどうでしょう…

• 英語でメールを送りたいので教えてください。

英語でメールを送りたいので教えてください。 事情的には、娘6才が個人英会話の自宅レッスンを受けるに当たり お願いしたい事があるということ。 それは、最初のレッスンの時間はお互い慣れてもらう為に近所の公園で一緒に遊んで頂きたい。 もし今週の土曜日か日曜日に来て頂けたら町内のお祭りで娘がダシを引くので 良い機会なので来て頂ける時間が祭りの時間に合えば一緒に行ってもらえませんか? というのを英語のメールでお願いしたいです。 サンプルの英文は用意されていて、金額や、時間の部分(お祭りがある時間帯)は私が記入します。 その他の部分を上の内容を含んだ形で応用したいです。 サンプル英文 Dear (*1), My name is (*2) and I saw your profile on the MY-sensei.com website. I'm looking for a teacher who can visit my home (*3) and teach English to me and (*4). The best time for me to have a lesson is on (*5). I'd prefer to have a 90 minute lesson once a week. I will pay you (*6) yen for each lesson. Could you please e-mail me and let me know if you would be interested in teaching us? I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, (*2) --------------------------------------------- *1 先生の名前 *2 あなたの名前 *3 あなたの自宅へのアクセス 例:(5 minute walk from Ueno station) *4 子供の年齢 例:my 4 year old child *5 レッスンを受けたい日時 例1:monday at 7pm (月曜夜7時) 例2:friday between 6pm and 8pm(金曜日夜6時から8時の間) *6 レッスン料(一回のレッスンにつき) 宜しくお願い致します。

• 訳の修正

ペンパルからのメールなんですが、ちょっと意味が分りません。数人女の子が話かけてくるけど、私は話したくない。ということはなんとなく分ったのですが・・・すいませんが訳を教えて下さいおねがいしあmす。My first day out here wasn't bad at all. I saw a lot of people around here! A couple a girls tried to talk to me and I didn't want to talk them. I miss you so much, that I wanted you to be here with me! 私が戻ったら私と私の誕生日を祝えたらいいな。もしむりならいいよ。これしか分りません。I hope that when I get back, you would be able to celebrate my birthday with me! If you don't, I understand. I could write you on, and on, and on,but I am about to go to sleep.

• 英語の訳

This email is to notify you that an invoice has been created for your account at HostGator.com, which is due on 03/15/2012. The Invoice ID is 14174328, and is due for the amount of 9.95 dollars. If you have a credit card on file with us, this invoice will automatically be billed on 03/15/2012. You may login anytime to make a manual payment at: https://gbclient.hostgator.com/login/ We are available 24/7. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. どなたか訳して頂けませんでしょうか? 翻訳サイトなどではわかりづらいので・・・。 宜しく御願いします。

• 英語の訳と答え

訳と答えお願い致します。 1.Pack some clothes and ((1)whatever (2)whenever (3)whichever (4)whoever) else you need for the trip. 2.((1)Whenever (2)Whatever (3)Whoever (4)However)happens you may rely on my friendship. 3.((1)However (2)Whatever (3)Whoever (4)Whereever)you go in Japan,you will see a vending machine. 4.The 18th century was the period ((1)what (2)which (3)when (4)why)Britain went throughout the Industrial Revolution. 訳のみお願いします。 5.The firemen had trouble getting to the street where the houses were on fire. 6.The reason why I'm writing is to tell you about a party on Saturday.