質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

ぼく、興味津々なんだよね。なぜだろう? 以上でいかがでしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文の翻訳お願いします。

Good morning! I am well! And you? I don't know ○○(町の名前), will you tell me about it? I am know Very curious about why you liking or not liking you job is a secret!

• 次の日本語を英語にしたい

「なぜ、みんなが彼の名前を憶えているのか、知りたい。」これを英語にすると、 I'd like to know why everyone remembers his name.となりますが、 以下の英文でも正解でしょうか? I'd like to know why everyone has remembered his name.

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

Well, I thought language exchange would be fun! I don't know, I guess I thought there were more interesting people on that website. I was wondering why me of all people. Lol Just curious, sorry. この文章と A lunch box with the group "Shonentai"  That is how I was first introduced to them. この文章をお願いします。 That is how I was first introduced to them

• 次の英語を日本語にお願いします

次の英語を日本語にお願いします What, Work hard.Do your best, and will it not be it is what me?It always looks for the answer of the question of which the answer doesn't go out. Only such a way of life might be able to be done why. I weak am hated.

• 次の英文の翻訳をお願いします。

Let me type correctly my auto-correct put the wrong word in. Now I am very curious why you liking or not liking your job is a secret. 下の文章の意味は分かりました。しかし上の文章の意味が分かりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を日本語にしてください

I am scared of the future. I wonder why you can step forward without knowing whether the future is good or bad. I am scared. I am a weak person because I can't make a step forward. を日本語にお願いします。

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

Of course. Can I ask why?

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

Oh, I am a balance of nice and mean. I am not more nice than mean, I am both これの意味がさっぱり分かりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英語を日本語に翻訳して下さい。

Although I want to be with you in Japan, I am scared about it. You said that the police would arrest you quickly and that worries me. If you get arrested and I live in Japan with you, what can I do? Where do I go? The thought that I may have to be alone and have no where to go scares me. Your parents do not like me, so I can't get help from them. This scares me very much. If we had children and the police arrested you, I would be alone with no one to help me. I am so scared by that thought. Also, during our whole relationship your anger has scared me. You are not a bad man, I know why you have become angry. But I am someone that cannot deal with anger well. I have bad panic attacks when you do become angry and become unable to talk with you. I am not calling you a bad person, you are a wonderful man. I just think our personalities do not react well. I know there is a woman out there that will compliment your personality better, a woman who does not panic when a problem happens. I just don't think our personalities go well together. I cause you to become angry easily and we both become hurt. I don't want to be hurt anymore. I am not blaming you or calling you a bad person. We both have our problems equally. When you become angry, I get very scared and stressed. Both of our personalities do not work well together. You deserve a woman that will not make you angry. I'm unsure what to say, do, or think. I just do not know anymore. I really hope you find a woman that works better with you. You deserve it. I think this is for the best. I am sorry I have been quiet lately, I have been thinking about this a lot.

• この文章を日本語にしてください。

I am curious if you are studying the vocabulary of the words that we are reading? Also after we are finished with this book is there another book you are interested in to keep reading and working on your pronunciation? I am willing to help you in any way I can.