• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。

英語初心者です。 以下文章日本語に訳していただけませんか? I can see on your profile that you like photograph?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

プロフィールを拝見したところ、写真がお好きなのでは?

Atype5555
質問者

お礼

さっそくの回答ありがとうございました。助かりました♪

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

あなたのプロフィールを見ると写真がお好きそうですね?

Atype5555
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。理解できました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• アメリカに住む彼の英語のニュアンスがわかりません。(恋愛の英語)

アメリカに住む彼とのメールでわからないニュアンスがあり悩んでいます。彼は純粋なアメリカ人ではなく、スペイン語が彼の母国語です。そのため英語が時々間違っているので、余計わからなくなります。 今まで、彼はよくi like the way you are と言ってくれました。それは、「そのままの君が好きだよ」 という意味だと思うのですが、今回は「 i like how you are」 と言ってきました。i like how you are.って?? 必死に勉強しているのですが、ニュアンスがわかりません。 ---------以下 訳していただきたい文章----------------------------- i like your kindness and how you are when you are with me. (中略)i like how you are and all about you. your words how you are your beauty and a lot of thinks that i just cant discribe. (中略) each time i see your picture i see you more beautifull each time -------------------------------------------------------------- 意訳でもかまいません。ニュアンスが知りたいです。 私を好きだと言っているのはわかります。でも、ひとつの単語も曖昧にしておきたくありません。 どうかよろしくお願いします。英語のできる方助けてください。

• 簡単な英語ですが、翻訳をお願いします。

友人が外国人の友人から送られてきたメールらしいです。 私は英語が苦手でして・・・ わかりやすい翻訳をお願いします。 I had a feeling there was something you were not telling me i like you and want to be your boyfriend. i hope you are done with your boyfriend. i wish you would have told me. we can talk more about it when i see you. 翻訳サイトでは、直訳の文章でしか出てきませんでした。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語へ翻訳して下さい!

下記の文章を日本語へ翻訳して下さい! 英語力がなく困っています・・・。 宜しくお願いします! *************************************** If you want to target specific items off the list that Tommy sent you, we can pick items, ring them up with your credit card, and have them ready for you to pick up here on the 12th. Then you can ALSO shop the warehouse on the 12th if you come in person. Please utilize the markdown list and send us your credit card information if this is what you'd like. Otherwise you can just shop the warehouse when you are here.

• 日本語へ翻訳して欲しいです。

:^) Your are right! is by the character of the person . but i still think that you are a wonderful person . i like you the way you are there is no problem if you want to see my album of my facebook この文章ですが、日本語へ翻訳して下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳を助けてください!!

今、ある方の英語日記のプログで、英語を勉強してますが、翻訳できず困っています。英語が得意な方、私を助けてください。お願いします。 +++++++ With Love on Mother’s Day! That’s why I’d like to make it clear how much you mean to me for no one else could take your place. Thank you for all you’ve done and all that you still do. +++++ ● 下記の文が分かりません。 That’s why I’d like to make it clear how much you mean to me for no one else could take your place. 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

I have nothing made sitting on the shelf ready to go, every thing is made to order. There are many people on the list now to have heat sinks and other machined items made, if you get on the list right now it will be 4-5 weeks before I get to your name on the list. would you like to look at the models of hosts I have in stock now and that I can make you a heat sink for ? I can make you a complete kit of parts also if you like. let me know...

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

(1)I love how sweet and kind you are to me. And the fact that when we do things you become sadistic is a big turn on for me. (2)You can bite me as many times as you would like. And you can bite as hard as you like :3

• 英語の質問です。

1.「看板にありがとうと書いてある。」 2.「君が言ったから君のページを見てみたよ。」 上記の言葉はどのように英語で書くのが適当でしょうか。 ちょっと自分で考えてみました。間違いなど指摘してください。できればニュアンスなども。 1.は That advertisement display says "Thank you". You can see "Thank you" on that ad. display. You can find "Thank you" on that ad. display. That ad. display expresses "Thanks you". That ad. display means "Thank you". That ad. display represent "Thank you". 2. Since you said, I looked your page. Since you said, I tried looking your page. Since you taught, I took a glance at your page. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

個人輸入でレッドウイングのブーツとSitkaというメーカーの迷彩の Kelvin Jacket というジャケットとAscent Pantというズボンを購入したら以下のメールがきました。 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。 個人輸入でレッドウイングのブーツとSitkaというメーカーの迷彩の Ascent Pantというズボンを購入したら以下のメールがきました。 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。 Hello, I wanted to let you know I received your Redwing boot order today and they look great. The only issue is that the Sitka item you ordered is currently unavailable. Please let us know if you would like us to send out your boots and refund you for the Sitka item or if you would like to see if something else is available we can check on another Sitka item.

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

翻訳機だと変になってわかりませんでした(>_<) Yess (heart)(heart)(heart) But I want it to take a long time like over 30 minutes And I dare you to do 2 things while you sit on my face. 1 I dare you to take a picture of yourself while you are sitting on my face, make sure no one can see me in the picture and use it as a profile picture. 2 I dare you to talk to someone on the phone while you are sitting on me はどういう意味ですか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • EPSON PX404Aは無線印刷に対応していますか?Wi-Fiで設定する方法を教えてください。
  • EPSON PX404Aは無線印刷が可能ですか?Wi-Fi接続の設定方法を教えてください。
  • EPSON PX404Aの無線印刷について教えてください。Wi-Fiでの設定方法を知りたいです。
回答を見る