• ベストアンサー

どなたか英文の翻訳を助けてください。

自分でも翻訳してみてるのですが、自信なくています。 翻訳していただきたいのは下記の英文です。 Here you have an option to issue a partial refund to fulfill you shipping fee. Please contact to the buyer, If the buyer still want the item feel free to ask the buyer to place a new order with a valid shipping address. どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ybnormal
  • ベストアンサー率50% (220/437)
回答No.1

オンラインでの売買で、買い手の住所が間違っていて商品が届かなかったということだと思いますが、それを前提として、 一文目は、fulfill以降の解釈の仕方によって文の意味が違ってきます。あなたが売り手であれば、送料を除いて返金するという選択肢がある、ということだと思います。 二文目は、もし買い手がまだ商品をほしがっているのであれば、正しい住所で再度注文するように買い手に伝えてください。 もっと状況を詳しく説明してもらえれば、もう少し的確な回答ができるかもしれません。

paruca
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました!!!

paruca
質問者

補足

状況説明が少ないなかご回答いただき、ありがとうございます。 ybnormalサマの前提の通りです。 私が売り手です。 ybnormalサマが書いた下さった"fulfill"の意味をどう考えたらいいかも、よくわからなくていました。 詳しく状況を追記しますと、 Amazon.comで販売した商品が住所が間違っていて戻ってきてしまったのです。 違っていたのは、郵便番号だけなのですが、一度「住所違い」で戻り、Amazon.comのCellar support に確認したところ間違ってないと言われたので、もう一度発送したのですが、再度「住所違い」で戻ってきてしまったのです。  改めて直接buyerに住所(郵便番号まで)確認したら、郵便番号が違うことが発覚したのです。 対応方法をAmazon.comのCellar support に問い合わせた時の内容の文書の一部分でした。 単語にはいろいろな意味があるので、自分なりに翻訳して解釈しようとしてるのですが、相手(buyer)のあることと思うと、どうも自信がなくて助けを求めた次第です。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

その他の回答 (2)

• oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.3

~に連絡する:contactt ~ がcontact toになっていたりして妙な英語だと おもいます。ネィティブ英語じゃない場合何を いっているかがわかりにくいここともあります。

paruca
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました! そーなのです(*_*; 教科書どおりの英語じゃないと私には難しいです。

• ybnormal
  • ベストアンサー率50% (220/437)
回答No.2

お金が絡む話ですから、対処方法がはっきりとしない場合は、再度確認をしたほうがいいと思います。 I'd like to have a clarification on the refund process. Am I supposed to refund the full amount including the shipping cost, or keep the cost for the shipping and refund the rest ?

paruca
質問者

お礼

アドバイスありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 下記の英文の翻訳を助けてください!

自分なりに翻訳してみているのですが、どうも理解できないところがあります。 どなたか、助けてください。 Please know that there is no fixed percent or amount which should be refunded. You may decide the refund amount after reducing the shipping cost and restocking fee. Sellers are given the option to issue a partial refund to avoid any loss. Hence, you may decide the amount to be refunded considering the profit or loss you may incur with this action. We want you to be successful selling at hence we suggest you to deal with this in a way that serves your long term best interests. どうかどうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

大変でも翻訳おねがいします。 Do you want me to contact you before ALL shipments?

• 下記の英文をどうかどうか翻訳して下さい。

できないなりにPCの翻訳機を使いながら翻訳してるのですが、私の手にはおえず… 大変困っております。 We have received a claim under the A-to-z Guarantee program for order 702-5397143-0931462 because the buyer in this transaction believes the item(s) sent were materially different from how they were listed. This could mean that the item(s) are defective or damaged, that the wrong item(s) were sent, or that the item condition and/or details are different from what was represented in the product listing. The buyer's comments were "Terrible item, hurts feet, is not at all worth $180.00. Seller refunded $44.... That is in no way fair. Seller is also claiming shipping is $50 for a cheque. That is also impossible. Please resolve this issue.- : -Terrible item, hurts feet, is not at all worth $180.00. Seller refunded $44.... That is in no way fair. Seller is also claiming shipping is $50 for a cheque. That is also impossible. Please resolve this issue". Please note that you have seven (7) days to respond to this e-mail. Failure to respond with all the information below may result in a debit to your Marketplace Payments account. If a partial refund has been given we do require a response to the claim notification explaining the reason a full refund was not provided, failure to do so may result in a debit to your Amazon Payments account. If you accept this claim or want to defend this claim, the easiest and quickest way to refund the buyer or represent yourself is to use online A-to-z Guarantee forms. By doing so, you will ensure faster resolution between the buyer and yourself. Do not reply to this email if you use the on-line forms. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 下記の英文の翻訳をお願いいたします。

自分で訳してみたのですが、どうもよく解らなくて困っています。 翻訳機でなく翻訳できる方にお願いいたします。 I understand your concern that item has returned to you by Shipping service as address description was wrong. I reviewed your order #103-2109678-8381029 and checked all the details precisely and found that the buyer address is correct and I have searched it on www.Google.com and I searched it successfully. I would like to inform you that you have to contact your postal service for correcting the details as buyer address is correct and the item is returned to you wrongly. I hope the information mentioned above helps in resolving your issue. どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いします。

申し訳ございませんが下記の英文を翻訳して頂けないでしょうか。 宜しくお願い致します。 This is a free replacement but to expedite its transit through customs; the original payment method was charged $69.66 for the replacement order — and I also issued a refund for this amount at the same time to the original order; you'll see the refund in the next 2-3 business days. If' you'd rather have a refund, just contact us and we'll gladly refund the item and shipping costs of your order.

• すいませんがわかりやすく翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for your reply.We would like to partially refund you.But since a dispute is opened, we are not allowed to issue a partial refund by PayPal. We hope you can understand and close the dispute first. After that we will arrange the refund for you. Also you can check that with paypal.There is no partial refund button .Hope you can unserstand that. Once you close the dispute.We will make a new order for all the items of your orginal order.Also we will send your email to *****@yahoo.co.jp to inform you the order information. Hope you can tust us close the dispute first.

• 英文翻訳おねがいします。

アメリカの靴屋さんにオーダーしたのをキャンセルしたところ電子証券で返金するとのことでしたが、 電子証券の使い方がわからないので、カードのキャンセルをお願いしたところ以下のメールがきました。大変でも翻訳お願いします。 I have cancelled the orders – Can I issue you eCertificates instead of refunding your card? With as many orders as you place, this would be easier for you and us – a refund takes a long time to post to your account.

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

To save us both a lot of time and trouble I will pay the shipping to return the razor to you and ask for a refund of $410USD to my Paypal account. You can keep the other $54USD to cover your time for shipping and handling.

• 翻訳お願いします、サイトで翻訳してみたのですが、いまいちわかりませんで

翻訳お願いします、サイトで翻訳してみたのですが、いまいちわかりませんでした よろしくお願いします。 This wheel is available now. The total you are looking for is $1460.00 ( 4 wheels & shipping ) 195 per rim *4=$780.00 shipping by ocean fright $680 For the import tax duty ,we are not able to get the amount for you,when the package arrive to Japan then your country custom house should contact to you for the tax payment,or you may ask for broker to help you on this. for the payment we will request money wire,please feel free contact to me if you are ready to place this order.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

英文の翻訳お願いします。 What are the address you want them sent to??