Causes of Unidentified Complaints in Women

このQ&Aのポイント
  • This survey aims to find the causes of unidentified complaints in women, in order to enable treatment and prevention. By classifying the social, cultural, psychological, and personality factors related to these complaints, it may be possible to minimize or prevent them.
  • The decrease of ovarian function is known to result in a decrease of physical symptoms. By understanding the characteristics of unidentified complaints and examining the personality and life styles of women, we can identify ways to minimize or prevent such complaints.
  • To promote complete wellness programs for women, it is important to incorporate health education materials that address the topic of unidentified complaints. By doing so, we can provide women with the necessary knowledge and tools to maintain their health and well-being.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

unidentified complaints

This survey was conducted to find the causes of unidentified complaints of women to enable treatment. For example, physical symptoms are known to decrease following the decrease of ovarian function. Thus, if social and cultural, psychological and personality factors related to unidentified complaints could be classified,such complaints might be minimized or prevented. Way of minimizing or preventing such complaint may be possible. we decided to examine the characteristics of unidentified complaints from the aspects of personality and life styles of women and to suggest how to incorporate the materials for health education for complete wellness programs for women 最後の文は 健康維持の健康教育の題材を包含する 仕方を提案している。でよろしいでしょうか? to suggestは decided に続きますか?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

We decided to examine the characteristics of unidentified complaints from the aspects of personality and life styles of women and to suggest how to incorporate the materials for health education for complete wellness programs for women 我々は女性の性格やライフスタイルの特徴に起因する、不定愁訴の特性を調査することとし、 更には女性が健康プログラムを完遂する教育課程に必要となる、健康器具の具体化を提案することとした。 ♪この位の分量の前後の文章があれば、意味内容がいとも容易く確定できますね。 ご賢察の通りdecideはto examine, to suggestの双方に掛かっています。 incorporateは通常、会社の合併や併合の意味で用いられますが、 この場合には〔具体化する、具現化する〕という他動詞です。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳プリーズ

I don't see who wouldn't be! I now find White women to be completely average and their personality to be even worse.

• 動詞の原型

下の文は外務省が最近発表した日韓共同発表の英語版です。2つ質問があります。 1.なぜestablishと原型が使われているのでしょうか 2.なせbe contributed, be carried outとbe動詞の原型なのでしょうか。shouldなどの助動詞が省略されている様にみえますが、このような形での省略は一般的なのでしょうか。 解説お願いいたします。 To be more specific, it has been decided that the Government of the ROK establish a foundation for the purpose of providing support for the former comfort women, that its funds be contributed by the Government of Japan as a one-time contribution through its budget, and that projects for recovering the honor and dignity and healing the psychological wounds of all former comfort women be carried out under the cooperation between the Government of Japan and the Government of the ROK.

• 和文英訳お願いします。

Drawing on studies that point to significant differences in the psychological development of women and men, these scholars suggest that feminist approaches to the relational character of human society need to be incorporated into social scientific research designs. 文章自体が長く、なかなか綺麗な訳にできません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味が良く分かりません。

会社の解散に関連する取り決め事項なのですが、 和訳がうまくできません。 どなたか助けて頂けると幸いです。 IT WAS FURTHER RESOLVED that each of the director of the Company be and is hereby severally authorised for and on behalf of the Company to execute and deliver all such other documents and generally do all such other acts and things and that any two directors of the Company be and are hereby authorised for and on behalf of the Company to execute and deliver all such deeds as may be required or otherwise regarded by any of them as necessary or desirable in order to give effect to the striking off of the Company.

• 英文を訳して下さい。

Such vexatious complaints were repeated, by both Eyschen and Victor Thorn, when a railway worker was arrested in January 1915 for allegedly working for French military intelligence, and subsequently tried and sentenced in Trier. As Minister for Justice, Thorn was incensed that the Luxembourgish legal system had been treated with such disdain. Such objections were not received well by the German authorities. Although they tired of Eyschen's stubborn ways, he remained a useful tool to unite the various Luxembourgish political factions. On 23 June 1915 a letter was sent to the Luxembourg government stating that the Germans considered Luxembourg to be a theatre of war and that the population, therefore, was subject to military law.

• よろしくお願いします

I am a woman who has known for a while now that I am attracted to women. Historically, I have only dated men and just got out of a five-year relationship with one. I want to explore my attraction to women further. My fear is that I may be attracted to women for the reasons a patriarchal society tells me to be. I may be attracted to women for the reasons a patriarchal society tells me to be.の意味を簡単に説明してください。よろしくお願いします

• このof whichはなんなのでしょうか。

In another 15 years projections suggest there will be at least 26 such cities, 22 of which will be in developing countries, and 18 of these in Asia. 「さらに15年すると、そのような都市は少なくとも26に増え、そのうち22が発展途上国にあり、そのまた18がアジア地域だろうと推測される。」 このof whichはなんなのでしょうか。whichは関係代名詞でしょうか?しかし、whichの節を単独に切り離して考えようとしてもうまく出来ません。 また、ofの後にこうしてwhichの節を持ってこれるのでしょうか? 主題からは逸れますが、projections suggestという言い方にもピンとこないので説明を加えていただけるとありがたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 同格としてのthatを教えて下さい。

2つ質問しますが、どちらも同じ箇所で躓いています。 本見てますが、接続詞?関係副詞のthatっていうんでしょうか。 1)(以下前文)the developing structure of personality: the field of personality psychology, (以下質問部)there appears to be an emerging consensus that the structure of late-adoltscent and adult personality can be comprehensively described by five broad factors, which are known as the "big five". 訳)青年期後期と成人の人格構造は、5つの幅広い因子として包括的に描かれ、それらはビック・ファイブとして知られる。 構造)【there】S 【appears to be】V 【an emerging consensus】O 《【that the structure of late-adoltscent and adult personality】S 【can be comprehensively described】V 【by five broad factors】》O 【, which】S 【are known】V 【as the "big five".】O わからないところ: here appears to be an emerging consensusのあたりが抜け落ちています。 原因はthatをうまく訳す事が出来ないからです。 青年期後期と成人の人格構造は、5つの広範な因子によって包括的に記されているという明らかな一致であるように見える? うーん、以前はうまく訳せた覚えがあるのですが。コツを忘れてしまいました。 2)(以下前文)the big-five has been successfully identified in American English, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese. (以下質問部)Such findings support the idea that the Big five is a universally applicable taxonomy of late-adolescent and adult personality. 訳)ビックファイブが国際的に適応可能な、青年期後期と成人の人格の分類学であるという概念というそのような探求支援? 構造) 【Such findings support】(that?)【the idea】【(that the Big five)(is) (a universally applicable taxonomy of late-adolescent and adult personality.)】 わからないところ: 1)と同じです。

• 長い1文で・・・・

I was distressed to hear Anne Symmers support the view that women in our armed forces should be allowed to serve in combat positions, because otherwise their career paths are blocked. This is another example of women being asked to adapt to rigid(man-made) institutions, instead of the structures of such institutions being altered to offer women career paths with status abd financial rewards equal to those available to men, but for jobs that women do well, as women. なんですが、This以降である2文目がよくわからなくなってしまいました。特にbut forやasの意味がわかりません。

• 英文についての質問です。

My passionate interest in social justice and social responsibility has always stood in curious contrast to a marked lack of desire for direct association with men and women. I am a horse for single harness, not cut out for tandem or team work. I have never belonged wholeheartedly to country or state, to my circle of friends, or even to my own family. These ties have always been accompanied by a vague aloofness, and the wish to withdraw into myself increases with the years. Such isolation is sometimes bitter, but I do not regret being cut off from the understanding and sympathy of other men. I lose something by it, to be sure, but I am compensated for it in being rendered independent of the customs, opinions, and prejudices of others, and am not tempted to rest my peace of mind upon such shifting foundations. (What I Believe by A. Einstein) 意味がとれないところを教えてください。 1)My passionate interest in social justice and social responsibility has always stood in curious contrast to a marked lack of desire for direct association with men and women. a marked lack of desire for direct association with men and women.は、 男女の直接的な付き合いに対する要求の著しい欠如、ですか? stood in curious contrast とはどういう意味ですか? (特にcuriousの意味合いが掴みにくいです) 一般的な男女間のことには興味がない、というようなことを言っているのでしょうか? 2)I am a horse for single harness 私はたったひとつの馬具のための馬です(?)とはどういう意味ですか? よろしくお願いいたします。