• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:日本語訳お願いします。)

カメラの撮影モードの説明

このQ&Aのポイント
  • カメラの撮影モードの説明
  • 日本語訳お願いします
  • Auto、Digital Image Stabilization、Close-up、Scene、High ISO、Video、Favoritesの撮影モードについて説明します

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • shingo5k
  • ベストアンサー率33% (123/366)
回答No.2

>>Auto→ 自動 >>General picture taking—offers an excellent balance of image quality and ease of use. 一般撮影用、容易に使えて優れた画質バランスを提供します >>Digital Image Stabilization→ デジタル式ぶれ防止(メカ式では無いという意味) >>Minimizing the effects of camera shake and subject movement. カメラの振動と被写体の動きによるブレを最小にする >>Close-up→ 近接撮影 >>Close range. Use available light instead of flash if possible. 近接撮影時に使う。フラッシュを使わずに、自然光だけで撮影する事になる 近接撮影でフラッシュを使うと真っ白になってしまうから。 >>Scene→ シーン別撮影 >>Point-and-shoot simplicity when taking pictures under special conditions. 特殊条件の写真を取る際はシーンを選択した上で撮影する >>High ISO→  高感度撮影 >>People in low-light scenes indoors using a higher ISO. 暗いところにいる人物や室内の人物を高感度で撮影する際に使う(高いISO値になる) >>Video→ 動画撮影 >>Capturing video with sound. 音声付の動画撮影が出来る >>Favorites→ お好み >>Reviewing favorite pictures. 取り終わった中から好きな写真を見る事が出来る

noname#248380
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。近接撮影のことをマクロ撮影というんですが、もしかして和製英語なんですかね!?モードを使い分けてよりレベルの高い撮影に挑戦してみたいと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• kagakusuki
  • ベストアンサー率51% (2610/5101)
回答No.1

ちょっと自信がありませんが、おおむね、次の様な意味だと思います。 自動→一般的な画像の撮影―画質と使いやすさのバランスに優れています。 デジタル安定化画像→手ブレや被写体ブレの影響を最小限に抑えます。 クローズアップ→近距離。可能な場合は自然光の代わりに、フラッシュを使用して下さい。 シーン→特殊な条件の下におかれたものを指定して撮影する場合に設定します。 高感度撮影 抵光量の屋内に居る人物に対してより高い感度を使用します。 ビデオ→音声と動画を取り込みます。 お気に入り→お気に入りの写真の確認。

noname#248380
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。自分はほとんどオートでとってたのですが、適切なモードを選択することで、よりレベルの高い撮影ができそうです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

大事なメールが届いたのですが、英語のため理解できませんでした。 よろしければどなたか日本語訳をお願い致します。 We found that your app only provides a very limited set of features. It does not provide e-Book functionality such as bookmark and other appropriate features. While we value simplicity, we consider simplicity to be uncomplicated - not limited in features and functionality. We understand that there are no hard and fast rules to define useful or entertaining, but Apple and Apple customers expect apps to provide a really great user experience. Apps should provide valuable utility or entertainment, draw people in with by offering compelling capabilities or content, or enable people to do something they couldn't do before or in a way they couldn't do it before. We encourage you to review your app concept and evaluate whether you can incorporate additional content and features to be in compliance with the Guidelines. For information on the basics of creating great apps, watch the video The Ingredients of Great Apps.If you feel we didn't understand the features of your app, or that we missed key functionality, and your app was incorrectly rejected, you may appeal to the App Review Board.

• インスタの訳を教えてください。

わかりやすく訳すのか難しくて。 お願いします。 just over here in the grown ups bar being immature and taking a picture of something because it's called willy.

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (7) But perhaps the story that Hatshepsut would most want us to know is about the trade expedition to Punt. The story is drawn in detail on the walls of the temple where she was worshipped after death. The story shows how Hatshepsut added to Egypt's wealth by focusing her reign on trade and exploration. It shows that with Hatshepsut as king, there was a whole lot of flourishing going on in Egypt. There was ma'at. A series of pictures and captions tell the story of the journey to Punt. (8) Five sailing ships manned with soldiers, officials, and rowers leave Egypt. Whe they arrive off foreign shores they anchor and all climb into small boats loaded with trinkets for trade. While making their way through the jungle of ebony and palm tree, the Egyptian traders come across a village. Beehive-shaped huts made from woven palm fronds sit up on stilts so far above the ground that the only way to get inside is to climb ladders leading from the ground up to the doorways. (9) The exact location of Punt is not known, but the animals in the scenes are clearly African. There are leopards, rhinoceros, and giraffes. The carvings show trees full of monkeys. Scholars believe that the expedition took place in the spring because the birds in the pictures are nesting.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

1 What information do you learn about the speaker and their background? 2 What supporting details or example does the speaker use to support their idea ? 3 How does the speaker engage the audience? For example, using images, charts, humor, actions. 4 What is your opinion of the talk? What words or phrases would you use to describe it? 5 What language is the video was new to you? Make a note of three words or phrases that the speaker used. Write a sentence of difinition for each one. 上記のものはTED Talkについての質問なのですがいまいち質問の意味がわかりません。教えていただけると嬉しいです。

• 日本語訳を! 6-(2)

お願いします。 (4) The Ka, on the other hand, was stuck in the tomb. It had to stay with the body. In order to survive, the Ka needed to eat and drink. Friends and family of the dead person would bring offerings to the tomb for the Ka. They even brought clothing for it. The Ka needed the corpse, or the spirit would perish―and if it perished, good-bye Field of Reeds. In an emergency situation, the Ka could use a statue that looked like the deceased as a fallback body. Or it could even occupy a picture of the deceased on the tomb wall. Pharaohs paid artisans to recreate their images everywhere. A forgotten pharaoh was doomed. No sense taking chances. (5) The Akh was the spirit that represented immortality. It could shine with the stars at night and the sun in the day, or live forever in the Field of Reeds. The three spirits' main responsibility was to make sure that the dead person lived forever. Their job was to gain entrance to the Field of Reeds. And here's where it got tricky, because entering the Field of Reeds was as challenging as any video game. (6) When a person died, his or her spirit took off toward the setting sun and entered the dangerous Underworld. After a long journey the spirits arrived at a labyrinth of gates and doors. The gatekeepers and the magical doors would quiz the spirits. "I will not let xou through me," says the jamb of the door, "unless you tell me my name." "I will not open for you," says the bolt of the door, "unless you tell me my name." (7) There were many names to memorize in order to open the doors, names such as "She Who Licks Her Calves" and "He Who Cuts Up An Opponent" and "Toe of His Mother." Call one tormentor by the wrong name and you were condemned to haunt your own grave and wander the desert moaning through eternity.

• 英文と日本語訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

What do you do with all that time and space? Many dimensions of culture are so much a part of our daily lives and seem so "natural" that we do not even think about them until we encounter a different approach to them. The use of time and space are two such examples. Taking time and being on time Duration-Long meetings with no end in sight 日本語訳 あの時間や空間ってどう扱いますか? 文化の多くの側面は私たちの日常生活にとても多くの部分を占める(に関係する)。そしてそれらはとても自然に感じるので、異なるやり方に出会うまではそれについて考えることさえしない。時間と空間の使用はそのような2つの例です。 時間を取ったり、時間に間に合ったり 終わりの見えない長時間の会議

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい。

この英文の訳を教えてください。 A growing number of experts argue that economic growth may be more dependent on a state of mind rather than on the traditional factors,such as welfare spending and labor market regulation. While"state of mind"is an admittedly vague concept, it broadly includes attitudes of people towards business, work, and risk-taking. In other words, people's mentality plays probably an even more important role than the government policy. Edmund Phelps, a renowned American economist, discovered in 2006 that these attitude - as measured by international surveys - are much more powerful in explaining the differences in countries' actual economic performance than the date economists had looked at previously. The implications of these findings are significant. If the population attaches little importance to entrepreneurshipb , the majority will be reluctant to start their own companies or engage in the innovative, yet risky business activities. So, the governments are taking notice and trying to implement a range of policy options to address this situation. Mark Fuller, who advises governments on economic policy, claims that one of the most effective ways to boost innovation and encourage people to take risks is to use education to improve the cultural value of going into business. The government of Denmark, for example, has ordered a revision of the curricula for primary and secondary school to focus more on creativity and entrepreneurship. Denmark also took steps to reform its bankruptcy law to lessen the shame associated with business failure. In France, critics have long complained that the current education system trains the young to be suspicious of business. The French Education Ministry has requested areview of textbooks, seeking to improve economic knowledge and attitudes towards business. It is too early to say whether this theory will affect the way we conduct business transactions in the future - published research on the subject is still quiete limited. What is certain, though , is that a nation's economic performance cannot be considered in isolation from the attitudes and preferences common among its citizens. Encouraging people to work hard is not simply a matter of dollars and cents- it is a much more complex process involving cultural norms, social rules, and educational values.

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (12) The first soldiers to reach Ramesses II's camp burst into the command tent, shouting that the Hittite army was right behind. Ramesses grabbed his battle armor and stepped out of the tent to see his camp already in chaos. The Hittites had broken through the defensive line. Ramesses realized he was isolated from his elite guards in the midst of the enemy with only his shield bearer, Menna, at his side. "When Menna saw so great a number of chariots had ringed about me, he felt faint, and fear entered his limbs. Thus he spoke to his majesty,‘We stand alone in the middle of the enemy. The infantry and the chariots have abandoned us.... Let us also leave unharmed.'" Ramesses stood firm and answered, "Steady your heart, Menna. I shall move among them just as a hawk." (13) The battle scenes carved on the walls of the Great Temple at Abu Simbel show Ramesses single-handedly taking down the Hittite army:  There was no officer with me, no charioteer, no soldier. My infantry and my chariotry had run away before the enemy and no one stood firm to fight.... I found that my heart grew stout and my breast swelled with joy. Everything which I attempted I succeeded.... I found the enemy chariots scattering before my horses. Not one of them could fight me. Their hearts quaked with fear when they saw me and their arms went limp so they could not shoot.... I made them plunge into the water like crocodiles. They fell on their faces, one on top of another. I slaughtered them at will.... Behold, I am victorious, me alone!

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

The Battle of Zborov (Зборовское сражение in Russian, Schlacht bei Zborów in German, bitva u Zborova in Czech and Slovak) was a part of the Kerensky Offensive, (the last Russian offensive in World War I, taking place in July 1917). The battle was the first significant action of the Czechoslovak Legions (volunteers fighting against the Central Powers) on the Eastern Front and the only successful engagement of the failed Russian offensive.As the reliability of many Russian military formations was in doubt, only units that volunteered to attack were used in the offensive. Among those who did was the Czechoslovak Riflemen Brigade (Československá střelecká brigáda) formed from three regiments of Czechs and Slovaks. The brigade (about 3,530 men), was low on equipment and training. Moreover, this was the first use of the brigade as a single formation; previously, the Russian command had used only smaller units of the brigade, mostly in reconnaissance actions. On the other hand, overall morale amongst the members of the brigade was very high. The brigade was commanded by Russian colonel Vyacheslav Platonovich Trojanov, but the tactical assault plan was prepared by Czech and Slovak officers serving in the Czechoslovak Legion. Professor Thomas Masaryk, the main organizer of the Czechoslovak resistance against Austria-Hungary, was in telegraphic connection with colonel Nikolai Petrovich Mamontov so he could follow a situation from Saint Petersburg. The brigade was deployed near Zborov, a town in today's Ukraine, in a sector of secondary importance. The 4th division protected it from the north, the 6th division from the south. The enemy, the army of Austria-Hungary, deployed four well entrenched and well equipped infantry regiments (IR), the IR 6, 35, 75 and 86 (in all, about 12,000 men).

• 日本語訳を!!c8-3

お願いします!!続き Other shops specialized in the ceramic art of faience,their shelves stocked with beads and bangles as welk as small bottles for perfume and medicines.Still others offered white soapstone beads and pendants,delicately fashioned inlay,and intricately carved and inscribed seals with geometric designs.At this same shop,merchants could have ordered inscribed reals with special animal designs that stood for their clan or religious beliefs. Seals show a person who talks to tigers from a thorny tree.Other seals and figurines show mother deities;a bearded,horned deity;or the ritual killing of a water buffalo.Many of these scenes include a holy man sitting on his heels and meditating in the shade of the pipal,or sacred fig,tree.Archaeologists believe that communities of holy men practiced the discipline of yoga in sacred groves outside the city walls.Sarang's family may well have gone to visit these holy men to bring them offerings as part of the harvest festival. Sarang's family certainly would have stopped in the potter's quarter to buy pots and small clay figurines for worship at the harvest festival.If Sarang had glanced into the courtyard behind any potter's shop,he might well have seen children at work.Artisans' shops were attached to their children would have helped with simple tasks,such as sweeping or fetching materials.Archaeologists have found that some of the flat clay disks that were used to cover pots have child-sized hand-and footprints pressed into them.Bead maker's children,with their small hands and good eyesight,probably also helped string tiny beads. Besides pots,potters made small figurines that were used as offerings to the deities.Even today,many Hindus use small clay or paper figures as part of their prayers and offerings to the deities.Could some of the deities they worship have come from Harappan times?No one knows.