英文の意味を教えてください~レストラン予約~

このQ&Aのポイント
  • クリスマスイブのレストラン予約に関する英文の意味を教えてください。
  • ホテルからのメールで、二文目の「state to perform...」の意味がわからないです。
  • 相手に何を伝えるべきか困っています。英文の内容を教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えてください~レストラン予約~

こんにちは。 スペインのホテルで、クリスマスイブにレストランを予約したのですが、ホテルから返ってきたメールの英文がわからなくて困っています。 二文目のstate to perform...の意味を教えてください! こちらからは、相手に何を伝えたらいいのでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いします。 ↓以下、ホテルからのメールの核心部分 We inform you that on the night of December 24 Dinner hours will be from 19:00 to 21:30 hrs, on the occasion of the celebration of Christmas Eve. Therefore please be advised that if you want to taste the menu Eve Dinner, we must state to perform your table reservation. We send you attached details of the Special Menu and price. (添付文書あり) Thank you so much and we look forward to hearing from you.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

>Therefore please be advised that if you want to taste the menu Eve Dinner, we must state to perform your table reservation. ここでのstate to perform とはなにかを実行することをはっきりと述べるという意味です。 従いまして、意味としては 「もしクリスマスイブの特別メニューをご希望だとおっしゃっていただければ、ディナーの予約を間違いなくお受けいたします」ということになります。 また、最初の文にディナーの営業時間が示してありますので、このレストランでのディナーをご希望ならば ・氏名および人数 ・時間 した上で、それ以外の必要事項を尋ねる返信をなされば宜しいと考えます。例文としてはこんな感じで・・ Thank you for your information. I,□□(あなたの名前), would like to make a reservation for 〇(人数)for your Eve Dinner at 7:00pm on the 24th of December(←実際の希望時間と日付にしてください). Please let me know if I can provide you with any additional information. 最後の一文は「追加情報が必要ならお知らせください」という意味です。

aldente20
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!! 例文をそっくり参考にさせていただき、さっきホテルに返信しました。 まわりの人にきいてもわからなかったので、本当に感謝です(*^_^*)

その他の回答 (1)

• nolly_ny
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1631/4253)
回答No.2

もうレストランに回答されてしまったようですが、 レストランの席の予約だけでなく、「Eve Dinner」と名前がついた特別メニュー(アラカルトではなく、コースでしょうかね)を注文するのかどうかを聞かれています。 質問者さんがレストランに返信した内容だと、席の確保だけでなく、その特別メニューも注文したことになりますが、それでよいんですよね?

aldente20
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! Eve Dinnerのコースメニューを見ましたが、いくつかの中から選べるので、 そのコースメニューで構わないと思いました^_^; ご親切に、ご指摘ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。商品のインボイスの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 All invoices already have the discount included in them apart from one of them which has sales items on it and we do not do further discount on already discounted items. Please check attachment. As for the credit note for the missing styles last time, you need to pass to your accountant the credit note that I have emailed to you. This cannot be further deducted of the invoices on our system, and therefore it is on a separate sheet. I have put the information of the discount on the 2 invoices. Please check and let me know if that will suffice.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。サイズ感がわからないので人物が持っている画像はありませんか?と質問しました。返事きたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I do not have access to Becky's drop box unfortunately. The photos with models that we have and that we could give you are quite old and showing our old stock. Would you be interested in these? We also have photos sent by our bloggers that agreed to have them used by 3rd parties if you'd be interested, and photos of celebrities wearing our AAA if you'd be interested.

• この英文あってますか?

英語ができる方! ヨーロッパの旅行プランについて考える授業があるのですが、この英文はあってるでしょうか? 間違っていたら直してほしいです。 On the first day, we will depart from Kansai International Airport in the morning. We will board KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and arrive in Frankfurt, Germany at night. It takes 10 hours. We stay over at a hotel there. On the second day, we will be a little tired from our long flight so we will go on a relaxing and beautiful cruise on the Rhine River. While in the ship, we'll have potato & mushroom soup and delicious Nurnberger bratwurst which are finger-size sausages for lunch. In the afternoon we will go sightseeing in Heidelberg and see Heidelberg Castle which is a famous ruin in Germany. You can go inside of the castle and you will feel like a princess. For dinner we'll have some fish dishes. after that we will go to Rothenburg by bus and stay night at a hotel.

• 今日ホノルルへ自宅を午後4時半に出発。予約したレストランから英文のメー

今日ホノルルへ自宅を午後4時半に出発。予約したレストランから英文のメールが来ました。辞書片手に和訳すれば良いのですが、その時間がありません。ついては、英文和訳を宜しくお願いします。なお、英文で日本語メニューを送ってもらうようにお願いしたものです。日本語メニューと英文のSample Dinner Menu が送られて来ました。なお、予約は現地時間の今日午後7時に2名で入れてあります。 Hi,Taro Attached is our dinner menu in Japanese. Our menu changes nightly and we have a lot of specials that our not on our Japanese menu. I also attached a sample dinner menu so you can see how many more items we have. Aloha, Kelli This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this e-mail message or by telephone (813-282-1225), then delete this message and any attachments from your system. Thank you. すみません。いつもなら、和訳した上で、チェックをお願いするのですが。時間がなくて。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。日本人向けに注意書きがあったんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I hope that this finds you well. I received the exchange of email below from AAA  Brands as we handle all the apparel and accessory business for BBB as well as all its international distribution relationships. Would you mind sending information about your CCC, the type of brands (domestic and international) that you represent, and how you would like to plan to sell BBB accessories in Japan? Looking forward to hearing from you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしています。値引きの事で質問しているのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 以前も購入したお店で、以前は15%の値引きをしてもらっていました。 If you start placing regular orders with us then we should be able to change the discount amount to 15%. However, now I would not be able to give you 15%. I had a confirmation from my director that we can give you 10% on this order. Becki did not confirm the 15% with our director unfortunately. I apologise on her behalf.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事の出張で英語圏の国に先週行ってきました。相手のウェブサイトを聞き忘れたので先ほどメールで伝えました。返事が来たんですがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Very good to hear that your stay was wonderful and educational as we have learned little bit more about your business as well as the market and culture in Japan. As discussed our meetings will have benefits and opportunity to learn about each other and collaborate even more to increase our Japan presence and business. I will be addressing all of what we had discussed in the next couple of weeks but meanwhile for the website, what platform will you be using. Here at AAA, we use Magento platform, if you use the same platform it will be easier to transfer the contents from ours so you might want to consult with your website professional. Once again, thank you for visiting us and hoping the best for our new beginning.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫の確認をしたら下記のような返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 We will not have the exact same bags as every season we move on to new styles but we will do something similar. I have emailed you the file with similar styles that we have now in and some other new styles. Would you be interested in any of these..?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップに問い合わせをしました。自動返信メールがきたんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Thanks for reaching out to the AAA! Just wanted to let you know that we DID receive your email and that we have a real life person (either myself or Tony) reading every single one of these emails. That being said, if we took the time to respond to every email, we wouldn’t get any BBB built. And if we don’t respond to every email, you get your feelings hurt. Nobody wants that. So, please read ALL of the scenarios below to see if this email answers your question.

• この英文を和訳してください。

アメリカの友人からメールが届きました。 すみませんが、和訳をお願いします。 ah my friend. a time that is bitter / sweet. bitter for your country / sweet for you to be passing from one time in your life to another. I pray that your time of celebration goes well and that you are able to enjoy yourself. I chear you on for your desire to help in relief work by volunteering. I will pray for your safety and that you might be a big help and comfort to many of the people. Please keep me up to date on your activities.