• ベストアンサー

英訳お願いします

英訳お願いします For a moment or two everyone stood still. Then the crowd ran for cover, as if there were bombers in the sky. お願いします!

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

専門ではないので機械翻訳で訳してみましたよ。 Google翻訳: 一瞬か二皆はまだ立っていた。 爆撃機が空にあったかのように群衆が、カバーに走った。 Yahoo!翻訳: しばらくの間、誰でもじっと立っていました。 まるで爆撃機が空にあるように、それから、群衆は掩護のために走りました。 Weblio翻訳: しばらくの間、誰でもじっと立っていました。 まるで爆撃機が空にあるように、それから、群衆は掩護のために走りました。 2つのサービスで重なったので、 「しばらくの間、誰でもじっと立っていました。 まるで爆撃機が空にあるように、それから、群衆は掩護のために走りました。」 じゃないでしょうか?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

意訳 一瞬かそこら、みんなは立ったままだった。 そして、群衆は逃げ場を求めて走った。空に爆撃機があるように。 直訳 ほんの一瞬、みんな直立不動となった。 次の瞬間、群衆は逃げ場を求めて走った。空に爆撃機が来ているかのように。 以上ご参考になればと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 「明日咲きそうな花が二つありました。」の英訳

「明日咲きそうな花が二つありました。」の英訳について There were two flowers which were likely to bloom tomorrow. There were two flowers which will be likely to bloom tomorrow. There were two flowers which would be likely to bloom tomorrow. 三つのうちどれが正しいのか、また他に正解があるのか、英語に詳しい方教えてください。よろしくお願いします。時制について混乱しています。

• 英訳をみてください

外国の知人に送るメッセージなのですが、問題なく英訳できているでしょうか? 間違いの指摘や改訳案などあれば教えてください。勉強の為にもより自然な表現を知りたいです。 「じゃあ、あの自爆テロ犯達は君の近くに住んでたの? じゃあ彼ら(テロ犯達)の仲間は今でもそこに住んでるかもしれないんだね? だとしたらめちゃくちゃ恐ろしいね。本気で君の事が心配になってきた。あやしい人間には近づかないようによく注意してね。」 ↓ So, those suicide bombers lived in your neighborhood? Then their associates possibly still live there, right? If they do, it's awfully scary. I'm beginning to worry about you really. Be very careful you keep away from suspicious persons. どうかお願いいたします。

• 英訳を直していただければ助かります

こちらの英訳を 教えてください。 お願いいたします。 あなたがこの表紙のカバーを 撮ったとき、妊娠三ヶ月だったのね。 だからお気に入りの カバー写真なのね。 友達が豊胸したと 勘違いしたのは本当? When you were shooting on this cover photo, you're three months pregnant. so your favorite this. then, your friend said she got a boob job! めちゃくちゃだと おもいますが、たまには 丸投げしないで 質問させていただきました。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳添削お願いします。

ある夏の日、私は女性の画家であるカナダの友人と客船でミシガン湖を航行してました。 湖面も空も澄みきった青色でした。彼女は長い髪を風に靡かせてデッキに立ってました。 One summer's day, I traveled on Lake Michigan in a cabin ship with a Canadian friend of mine who is a woman painter . Both the water and the sky were clear blue. She stood on the deck, her long hair blown by the wind. 自分なりに英訳してみましたがこれでいいかしら?

• 次の文を英訳したいのですが、単語や文法で迷っています。

以下の文を英訳したいのですが、どなたかご指導ください。 わたしはカナダの病院は進歩しているだろうと思った。しかし、医療技術、体制とも、日本より後れていた。 私の考えた英訳です。 I thought hospitals are progressive in Canada, but there were`nt backward than Japan for medicaltreatment and system. 単語や文法の使い方に間違いや違和感があったら教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

Maybe she panicked when she saw the barries were down on the other side. She dropped her bicycle and spilled all the groceries in her basket. People on both sides were calling to her, telling her to run because a train was coming, but she just stood there.Then suddenly a brave young man jumped over the barrier on the other side,ran to the woman, put her on his shoulder and carried her to safety.The train came in on the track closest to me, so she wouldn't have been injured, but still it was a scary moment.When the barriers came up again, some other people picked up the woman's bicycle and groceries for her.If the railway company doesn't make that crossing safer, it's only a matter of time before someone is seriously injured there.

• everyはimportantを含むのでは?

次の文においての質問です。 Everyone should have access to more than one newspaper, for there are at least two sides to every story. Since all sides of an important story should be covered, and no newspaper adequately covers all sides of every one of its stories, some important stories would not be adequately covered if there were only one newspaper. という議論の欠点は、The argument confuses the inability to cover all sides of every story with the inability to cover all sides of any important story. という事なのですが...every storyはimportant storyも含むと思うのですが、confusesとはどういうことでしょうか?特にconfuseしていると思えないのですが...

• 翻訳お願いします

I was sick for the last two days so I still have to finish the 2088 and then I'll get the L2 made so it will be two more days and then they both will be ready to ship :

• カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その32)

英訳宜しくお願いします。 1 "Go for it""の意味がわからなかった。全部知ってる単語なのに。    I didn't understand what"Go for it!!"means,althogh I have known these word. 2 中国語の添削お願いに2時間ぐらいかかった。  It took about two hours be checked my Chinese sentences. 3 会社から今のオレの体調じゃ60で辞めてもらうことになると言われた。  My company told me that if being your bad body condition still 60 years, they will not emply me again. 4 でも辞めるわけにはいかない。  But, I cann't quit my job. 5 18万って生活保護以下だよなぁ。  My salary is 180,000yen,It is below the social security. これが現実ですね・・・・ 英訳宜しくお願いします。

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

From there they maintained effective overhead covering fire, until the assaulting troops were within a few yards of the trenches. These guns were also well-positioned to provide cover if pressure by the Ottoman reinforcements from Khan Yunus and Shellal proved too strong for the two troops of Wellingtons, or if the New Zealand Mounted Rifles Brigade was forced to retire to the coast. After steady, methodical and persistent work, by 16:00 a cloud of smoke hung over the central redoubt from rifle and machine-gun fire. The covering fire was so effective that the Ottoman defenders had extreme difficulty aiming and firing their rifles and machine-guns. It then became possible for the attacking forces to cover the last 600–800 yards (550–730 m) of smooth grassy slope in two rushes.

博士後期進学の悩みとは?
このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカで修士課程を終えた大学院生の質問
  • 担当教員から博士号を取るオファーを受けて悩んでいる
  • アメリカと日本の大学院の環境の違いや将来を考慮して決断を迫られている
回答を見る