英語でグループ旅行がおすすめな理由

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 1人旅ならすばらしい景色を見ても誰かと喜ぶことができない。
  • 友達と計画を立てなければならない。プランを作りどこへ行くか話し合うのも楽しいと思う。
  • グループ旅行は感動を分け合えるので楽しい。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語が正しいかどうか教えてください。

以下の文です。 I like to trabel is groups. I have two reasons to support my answer. First I want to share me joy friends. For example, I saw a wonderful view. But if I traveling alone, I can't glad with someone. It is made me lonely. Second, I can enjoy before I traveling. This is because I have to make a plan with friends. I think enjoy make plans and a discussion where are we go. That's why I want to taraveling in groups. 日本語訳です。 私はグループで旅行したい。 2つ理由がある。 初めに、感動を分け合えると思うから。 1人旅ならすばらしい景色を見ても誰かと喜ぶことができない。 それは寂しい。 次に私は旅行する前にも楽しむことができると思う。 友達と計画を立てなければならない。 プランを作りどこへ行くか話し合うのも楽しいと思う。 そういうわけで、わたしはみんなで旅行したい。 おかしい文や、アドバイスなどあれば教えてください。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

I like to travel in a group. I have two reasons to support my idea. First I want to share my joy with my other people in the group. For example, if I saw a wonderful view but if I was traveling alone, I wouldn't rejoice with anyone. It would make me feel lonely. Second, I can enjoy myself even before I set up for the journey. This is because I have to make a plan with my friends. I think we can enjoy making plans and a discussing where we are going. That's why I want to travel in a group.

wxw
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 参考にさせていただきます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語翻訳の質問です

こんにちわ よろしくお願いします! カナダの方からのメールです。 私の力では翻訳できず・・・ 英語の得意な方よろしくおねがします。 長くてすいません。。。 I'm glad you searching Owen Sound on google map. I like exploring Japan on google Earth, however the more I search the more I want to visit. Kyoto is one of the have to see stop I want to visit. I think it would be a beautiful place to visit. I also want to find some beautiful places maybe not as tourist heavy to get a more "aw this is Japan" feeling. I would like to visit Oogata sandy beach, it sounds like I would really enjoy it. The only thing I enjoy to really do near me is to go to Sauble beach with is about 20 minutes from Owen sound. If you come visit Canada it would be a pleasure to guide you around. You'll have to give me a little heads up so I can save some money if you want to visit a different province, or to let me know if theres some place you want to see, so I can make a map of how to get there =D. I do indeed know what you mean. ^_^

• 英作文の添削をお願いします(>_<)!!

50語で題は『学生生活であなたがしたい事』です(>_<)!!  英文はこちらです→   I want to make friends with many people. It is because I was too shy to talk with the strangers. Therefor, I didn't have much friends. It is obvious I come to talk with strangers possibility more than now and became intimate with a lot of people. 間違い、改善点など指摘してもらえると、ありがたいです^^

• 英語の正しい表現おしえてください

またまた無知な質問すみません。 「You make me happy any times.」なのですが似たような意味で「You make me happy ~」のあとに「any times」以外の言葉をさがしています。 それともう1つ「 I want to be together forever」では間違いで「I want to be with you forever」だということを教えていただけたのですが、できれば「I want to~」の次にtogetherのように「to○○」の単語が入る意味の似た文を作りたいのですが、 何かアドバイスあればおしえてくださいませ。

• want to以下や受動態などの繰り返しについて

Phoenix001と申します。  早速質問に入らせて頂きます。  英語の繰り返しのルールについてお教え下さい。  英語のwant to以下の繰り返しなのですが、「私は友人をたくさん作り、その友人らと遊びたいと思います。」という文章の場合、 I want to make many friends and have fun with them. であり、 I want to make many friends and <to> have fun with them. と、toは普通繰り返さないですよね?少なくとも、私は後者にしないことに今まで疑問を感じたことはありませんでした。ただ、繰り返しの内容(I want to~ and I have~なのか、I want to make~ and to have~かを)を明確にする観点から言えば、後者の方が良い気がします。  また、受動態の場合、「そのジャガイモを細かく切って一分間揚げます。」という文章だとしたら、 The potato is sliced into pieces and fried in 1 minute. であり、 The potato is sliced into pieces and <is> fried in 1 minute. とはしないと思っていました。ですが、とあるアメリカ人の方(60歳以上。recentlyを必ずhaveの中で使っているなど、文法には厳密な方。某州立大学卒)がいちいちbe動詞を入れていました。  今まで繰り返しと省略については完全な我流だったので、それらに対する自分の理解について、とても不安に思っています。  以上の二点について、前者と後者のどちらが正しいのか、もしくは望ましいのか、詳しい方にご教授頂けたらと思います。  お手数ですが、回答、宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

メール交換をしている相手からのメールでわからない文章があったので教えてください。 I don't know if you will enjoy spending 24 hours a day with me. Not many people do this for reasons unknown to me. Sometimes it is me, sometimes it is the other person. When I lived with friends or during marriage, we usually work different shifts. But this type of living will be true test for our relationship. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の間違いについて(3)

英文に間違いがあれば教えてください。 Second, let me talk about dreams. I have dreams. Many people have dreams, too. I suppose that to try new things is close dreams. If I don't have a dream and to try new things, I could find a dream. To try new things is precious experience in our life. I think it is important have a lot of experience. If I have a dream, I think it is useful for my dream. I'm sure to try new things have take risks. But I think risks to be important experience. That's why I want to try new things and take risks. I want to challenge anytime. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の間違いについて

少し長いのですが・・・ First, I am going to talk about friends. Many people have views. (たくさんの人がそれぞれの考え方を持っている) And it is not similar. (それは似ていない) If I had live in a big city, I could meet people who have some views. I have friends when I was high school student. Some friends of mine goes to college. But others don't go to college. This is because they have a dream. A friend of mine wants to be dancer. She don't go to college, but go to dance school. Thus, I can meet many people because I live in a big city. So I can make many friends. They and I have different views. Therefore, I like talk people. I suppose that we can meet many people in a big city than a small town. もし、間違いやアドバイスなどあれば教えてください。

• 英語3級 ライティング

Do you like dancing? Yes, I do. I have two reasons for this. First, it is fun for me to dancing with my friends. Second, I feel exciting when I dancing. 何点くらいとれますかね? 採点お願いします

• 英語を教えてください。

こんにちは。 英訳の宿題で自信がないので教えてください。 『あなたはいつも私を笑わせてくれます。  私はあなたといた時、あなたが私を笑わせてばかり いたから楽しいし嬉しいけどしわが出来るのが怖か った。  でもあなたが離れた今私はこう思う。  あなたの隣でいつも笑っていたい。  そしてあなたとともに年を取りたい。  私が嬉しいとき楽しいときはあなたと一緒にいてほ しい。  そして私が年を取ったときにたくさんの笑い皺を見 せて『あなたのせいだ』と笑いたい。  もちろん隣で私の皺を笑うあなたも皺だらけになっ ている』 私はYou always make me laugh.When I was with you make me lough and feel happyBut I scare get wrinkles.But I think after you leave me I want to always laugh next to you. And I want to grow older with you. I want to with you and laugh always.Then I get old I wanna say ''Look I get lots of wrinkles.It's your fault''andlaugh.Ofcourse you get a wrinkle too. どうか教えてください。

• 英語の翻訳をお願い致します。

英語の翻訳をお願い致します。 ネットで海外の方にレンズを購入していただき、そのあとのやり取りしているメールです。 Helo Friend, What can I do with $10USD.I have paid you $252.65USD.I have to keep this lens as a Toy.This is not needful for me.so please do justice for me.I am not rich person,Photography is my job.I expect further help from you.Thanks Have a nice day! よろしくお願い致します。