• ベストアンサー

英語 困ってます‼︎

英語が得意な方、回答よろしくお願いします。 Please list in order of importance any interest/activities which you like to continue? という質問に(1)___.(2)___.(3)___.で英語で答えなければいけません。 なにを聞かれてるのか、どう答えればいいかなど 全然わかりません。 なにか、いい案あれば教えて下さい(>_<)

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • dorian337
  • ベストアンサー率51% (158/305)
回答No.2

あなたが続けたい興味・アクティビティを需要さの順番に挙げてください。 回答は、あなたにとって最も重要なものから先にリストアップすれば良いです。 例 (1) Bicycling. (2) Knitting. (3) Reading. など。

その他の回答 (1)

• kamikazek
  • ベストアンサー率11% (284/2372)
回答No.1

すごくやり続けたいことの順番? 3つ挙げるとしたら

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です!

At the ceremony Ms.Cutler expressed her sincere thanks to ( ) who helped her complete the project. 1that 2those 3thses 4ones Please help ( ) to whatever food you like. 1with yourself 2on yours 3yours 4yourself ( ) of the four employees would make a good supervisor. 1Neither 2Either 3Any 4Both 1あなたが何を言っても重要ではない。 What you say (no/is/importance/of) 2シンガポールの気候は日本の気候とだいぶ違います。 The climinate of Singpore (of/from/is/that/different/guite/) Japan. お願いします!

• 英語のできるかた、日本語に訳してください。

In an effort to provide you the best customer service possible as an international customer, we would like to inform you that there will be approximately 20% of the cost of your order in International taxes and duties fees. Whatever the cost of the taxes and duties, they must be paid in order for your shipment to clear customs. AAA is not responsible for these fees. Please reply within 72 hours with an acknowledgment that you will take full responsibility to pay any fees owed. Failure to comply will result in a delay of your order. Any abandoned package will be credited back minus any shipping, taxes, and duties fees and or charges. Please give us a call if you have any questions regarding this email. AAA=メールの送り主、ショップ名です。 72時間以内に返事くれ・・・みたいなこと書いてあると思うのですが 何を求めてきているのでしょう?

• 英語が得意な方、翻訳をお願いします。

英語が得意な方、翻訳をお願いします。 Please confirm me when ship you ship ? Which one is payed. 機械翻訳しましたが、どうも解釈がしっくりこなくて。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が分かる方お願いします。

英語が分かる方、よろしければ教えて下さい。 私は全く英語が分かりません。しかし、ちょっとしたトラブルがあり困っています。どうかお力をお貸し願えないでしょうか… あなたと話したいの。二人で。 もし良かったら会えない? あなたは、私に会いたくない?イヤ? イヤなら無理にとは言わないので連絡下さい。 Can i talk to you please ? You and me two only If you like can you meet ? You meet to me disgusting ? If you impossible it's ok If you like email please これで何となく伝わるでしょうか? 何分英語が全く出来ません、分からないもので困っています(泣) 英語が分かる方教えて下さい。お願いします。

• 英語について教えてください

ピザとタコスではどちらが好きですか?これを英語にすると、which do you like better, pizza or tacos ? これであっていますか?

• ネイティブの英語の間違い/教えて下さい

ネイティブが以下のような英語を書いていました。 I would recommend you continue studying math, regardless of what other courses you take. これは、"continue"ではなく"to continue"が正しいですよね。 教えて下さい。

• 英語で質問(2)

閲覧ありがとうございます。 明日英会話があり英語で留学生に質問するのですが不安なので日本文と英文を書くので間違っている(違う表現の方が良い)などありましたらご指摘お願いします。 ・クラブ活動は何回ありますか? How often is your club activities in a week? ・昼食は食堂で食べますか,それとも教室で食べますか? Which do you have lunch in the dining room or in your classroom? ・昼休みには同級生達と何をしますか? What do you do with your classroom at lunch break? ・ホームルームの先生はどんな先生ですか? What kind of homeroom of teacher? ・ホームルームの先生は何を教えていますか? What does homeroom of teacher teach? ・好きな先生は誰ですか?また,なぜ好きですか? Whois your favorite teacher? Which do you like ~(heかshe)? ・毎日,どのくらい宿題をしますか? How many homework do you do every day? 回答お願いします

• メールの翻訳をお願い致します。

英語は苦手なのですが海外通販をしています。 1回、オーダーしたことのある化粧品ブランドですが 日本に送れないものがあるということで オーダーをキャンセルして返金をしてもらったことのある ショップです。突然、下記のメールが届きました。 そのメールを翻訳して頂きたいのです。 後、メールの下部(Orの下)に We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. とあるのですがこれは次回の注文は20%オフになるということでいいのでしょうか? 以上、どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 We are please to tell you that your ○○○ order is ready to be resent to you. We would like to thank you once again for your continued patience and support at this time. Unfortunately we are now of stock in Pure Pigment in Incite and will not be able to include this in your order, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause you. We would like to offer you the following options to continue your order. We would be happy to offer you replacement Pure Pigments(s) in any shade of your choice from our website to replace your out of stock item(s)http://www.○○○.com/shop/products/eyes/furore-pure-pigment Or We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. Please let us know which solution would be best for you and we will organise this right away and resend your order to you. Kind regards,

• 「英語が得意じゃなくてごめんなさい。」

「英語が得意じゃなくてごめんなさい。もし(英語の)間違いを見つけたらメールで教えてくださいね」と言いたくて、以下のような文章を書いてみました。何度か直したのですが、まだ違和感がある気がするので添削をお願いしたいです。 また、より適切な表現があったら併せてお教え頂けないでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。 I'm sorry I'm not good at English. If you find any mistakes, please e-mail me in easy English. (もしくはI'm sorry I'm not good at English. If you find any mistakes, please let me know. ?)

• 下記の英語で大丈夫でしょうか?

相手方から下記のメールが届きました。 Thank you for confirming the name of your company and for expressing your interest in placing an order. We are currently transitioning to a new inventory system and the portal is temporarily down. If you complete the attached order form with what you wish to order, I can confirm what is available. I have also attached our latest trade catalogue. Let me know if you have any questions. ⇒ 注文する商品と個数が決まったら連絡します,という返事を送りたいのですが, 下記の英語で,大丈夫でしょうか? Thank you for your response. We will contact you once the order items and quantity are decided. (ご対応頂き,ありがとうございます。  注文商品と個数が決まりましたら,ご連絡致します。)