• ベストアンサー

【至急】高校英語の間違い探しをご教示ください!

Many people find difficult to get through Japan's humid summers without air conditioning. この中の、 (1)Many (2)find difficult (3)get through (4) air conditioning のいずれかが間違っています。 peopleは複数形ですから(2)は○ですよね。とすると、どこが間違いになりますでしょうか。 申し訳ありませんが、ご教示ください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

find は他動詞として,SVO, SVOO, SVOC いずれにも用いられます。 自動詞として find M というのはありますが, SVC では用いられません。 いずれにせよ,ここで find の後にいきなり形容詞 difficult はきません。 後に来ている to 原形に注目すれば, find でよく用いられる形式目的語 find it difficult to 原形に気づくはずです。 高校英語では形式目的語 find/think/believe/make it 形 or 名 to 原形は必須です。 find の目的語は to 原形の部分で「~すること」なんですが,それをあらかじめ 形式目的語 it で表します。 O が長い場合に SVOC を SVCO とすることは可能なのですが, こういう不定詞は通常,形式目的語を用います。 ということで (2) を選びます。

yoakenoie
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• heisenberg
  • ベストアンサー率23% (591/2556)
回答No.2

(2)find difficult 私見では、「find difficult」は、「find difficulties」だと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1
yoakenoie
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の間違いについて

少し長いのですが・・・ First, I am going to talk about friends. Many people have views. (たくさんの人がそれぞれの考え方を持っている) And it is not similar. (それは似ていない) If I had live in a big city, I could meet people who have some views. I have friends when I was high school student. Some friends of mine goes to college. But others don't go to college. This is because they have a dream. A friend of mine wants to be dancer. She don't go to college, but go to dance school. Thus, I can meet many people because I live in a big city. So I can make many friends. They and I have different views. Therefore, I like talk people. I suppose that we can meet many people in a big city than a small town. もし、間違いやアドバイスなどあれば教えてください。

• Without air conditioning, it is unl

Without air conditioning, it is unlikely that people would have moved to the South.... 生徒が持ってきた文なのですが,構造が今一分かりません。 without air conditioningは仮定法過去完了又は過去(現在と過去のことを表しているので,仮定法で意味は現在完了っていう言い方でも良いのでしょうか?) it is unlikely that・・・は帰結節だと思うのですが, it would be unlikely that people have moved to the South...とはならないのでしょうか?

• 英語 findの訳

Older people find it rather difficult to keep up with changes in technology.という文の訳が、「年配者は科学技術の変化についていくことがかなり難しい。」というものなのですが、findの訳は分かる,思うではないのでしょうか?しかし、訳は「年配者は科学技術の変化についていくことが難しいと分かった」というものではないみたいですし…findの他の意味が使われているのでしょうか?

• 英語の間違いについて(3)

英文に間違いがあれば教えてください。 Second, let me talk about dreams. I have dreams. Many people have dreams, too. I suppose that to try new things is close dreams. If I don't have a dream and to try new things, I could find a dream. To try new things is precious experience in our life. I think it is important have a lot of experience. If I have a dream, I think it is useful for my dream. I'm sure to try new things have take risks. But I think risks to be important experience. That's why I want to try new things and take risks. I want to challenge anytime. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 和訳

和訳お願いします (1)When people travel to other countries, they find that many things are different from the things in their own country. (2)It can be very hot in summer and very cold and snowy in winter. (3)People who come from hot countries often find that it is too cold for them in December, January, ane February. (4)It is sometimes difficult to talk to them on the street because they are always very busy and don't have much time.

• 間違い教えてください

分詞構文の間違い教えてください 1.Being Sunday ,many people came to the park. 2.Having never met Jack, I don't know anything of him. 3.The magazine reading , he threw it away. 和訳も教えてください よろしくお願いします。

• カンマの後の関係代名詞について

あるNativeさんの idiomsの説明文からです。 "Meat and Drink" .... When you find a task, that others find difficult, easy and pleasant, it is meat and drink to you. ★ Most people dislike making speeches in front of audiences but it's meat and drink to me. 上記の文で ", that others find difficult," のところはもしかして", which others find difficult,”の間違いではないでしょうか? 教えて欲しいです。

• 単数形と複数形について

Some people say it's difficult to get into a college but easy to graduate. But it's getting easier to get into Japanese colleges. 1行目のcollegeにはaが付いてるのに2行目はcollegesと複数形になってるのはなぜですか? 教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題でわからないところがあります

よろしくお願いいたします。 The upcoming telecommunications conference is expected to attract over 50,000 people from through the world. の英文ですが、through が間違いのようですが、どのように修正すればいいでしょうか?またその理由をわかりやすく教えていただけませんか?

• 英語教えてください

和訳教えてください (1)When was Ohira's projector recognized in Guinness World Records? (2)Why did Ohira decide to show many tiny stars with a planetarium projector? (3)What did Ohira create to reproduce the many tiny stars? これから先は英文が間違っている可能性がありますが和訳お願いします。間違っていたら指摘お願いします。 (4)Asked difficult questiones,John was not able to answer. (5)Written in simple English,the book was easy to understand. (6)Filled with many people,the room is hot. (7)Impressed by my friend's speech,I started crying. よろしくお願いします。