• 締切済み

和訳お願いします

Good to chat! Everything will work out well for you I'm sure. Btw, look up lone pine sanctuary in Brisbane, maybe they have jobs ? 日本語にお願いします!

みんなの回答

回答No.2

チャットに良い !すべてを私は確信のためにうまくいくでしょう。ところで、ブリスベーンのローンパイン聖域を見て、多分、彼らは仕事をしているか? という意味です

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

チャットできてよかった! 絶対全部うまくいくよ、間違いないって。ところで、ブリスベンのパイン保護区は調べてみた? 多分仕事あると思うけど。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.

• 和訳をどなた様かお願い致します

Everyone is ok here as well! Thats one thing about life we all are getting older so we just have to ride life until the wheels fall off lol! i know your parents are healthy so don't worry so much. One thing i learned from my dad passing on is... make sure you love them as much as you can while they are still here and everything will be ok! Im getting old too but we still look good hahaha! ill send you a picture of me so you can see lol. You send me one too. Im really sorry i haven't checked on you in a while to see how you doing i feel bad for that because you are a good friend and a good person ok. Take care be safe... send me a picture ok peace.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします I don't Know what I can tell you any more. I am the bad guy ! I talked to her again, I know what is going on between you girls. I am pretty sure that You will find good man of your life. I am sorry for everything. Take care!! If you like calling me, just do it . you are good girl! I did not mean to hurt your feeling.

• 和訳これでいいですか?(その1)

Have a safe journey 安全な長旅を Glad you arrived safely 無事に着いてよかったよ I am glad you are having a good time あなたが楽しく過ごしてるなら、私はうれしいよ Hope you have a good weekend たのしい週末を I look forward to reading your e-mail very soon すぐにあなたのイーメールを読めることを楽しみにしてます Great to hear from you again またあなたと話せて(声がきけて)うれしいよ I hope you dont mind me asking 私が尋ねた事があなたにとって気にならないといいな I will be happy to write a poem for you 私はあなたに詩を書くことは幸せです It is great to receive e-mail from you. あなたからのイーメールを受け取る事はうれしい How are you?I hope you are doing well. 元気?元気にやってるならいいな。 お願いします

• 和訳お願いいたします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いいたします。↓ ・What are the main things that Japanese companies look for in an employee? ・Many people have to work very long hours, and many of those are unpaid. ・Japanese companies often make their workers from taking long holidays together. ・Japanese, it seems, strongly discourage their workers from taking long holidays. ・Some Japanese companies expect woman to leave and get married when they reach about 25, so even highly qualified women don't get such good jobs. ・Should workers have to socialize with their bosses? ・Should workers try to keep their personal life separate from their work? ・What things make for good boss? 以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• このお仕事(ソーシャルワーカー)の内容

Today it will be field will probabry go to a play center or cinema as a social worker-I make sure parents look after their children well. If they do not,their children will be taken away to be looked after by the goverment. I work to avoid abuse etc. この人の仕事は、幼児虐待を見つけたり、家にいって子供が虐待されてないか調査したりする。 虐待されている事がわかれば、その子供を助ける。 解釈がちがっていたら教えてください。

• 英文和訳をお願いします

A: Hi, Al. I haven’t seen you for . . . well, since you left the company. Have you found another job yet? B: Yes, I work for Plexar now. I miss you guys, but I’m much happier there. A: Good for you. What makes Plexar so much better, besides the products? B: That’s just it. All my clients know we sell high quality products, so they trust me. I get far fewer complaints than I did with MediaSavvy, and my sales volume’s through the roof. A:[ I’ll bet. Let me know if they have any openings in marketing, would you?] B: Sure, Linda. I will. [ ]でくくった一文の意味が分かりません。 openingは「好機」の意味でしょうか・・・にしても分からない。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳のお手伝いお願いします。

和訳のお手伝いお願いします。 自分でもやってみました。違う解釈だったら訂正お願いいたします! I just arrived at work :((今仕事に着いたよ) It's been very beautiful weather in Osaka. But a little bit hot.(大阪はすごい良い天気だよ。だけどちょっと暑い。) Ok I will try to take a weekend of in August. I will propose something next week is that ok for you? Mmmm ... too bad that can't each peach together :( But maybe it's still possible.(だけどまだ大丈夫) Oh 〇〇 is a competitor? Really I didn't know that.(それは知らなかった) What is the company you work for called? Do they have a shop in Oskaka?(大阪にもお店があるの?) I would like to see it.(見てみたいな) And maybe look at the commercial ... hahaha Don't worry ... I can recognize you out of 1000 people with no problem :) Enjoy the weekend,

• 【英文→日本語】和訳をお願い致します。

2つの文章を長文ですが、訳して頂けたら幸いです。 お手数をお掛け致しますが、よろしくお願い致します。 ※文章は、非英語圏の友人が書いてます。 ⚫文章(1) In life, everything happens. And in such situations, perhaps, it helps only the idea that all your stay with you. And all your people will stay with you. If they leave, then they were not your people. I hope you and him will get better. And if not, then life does not end due to the fact that someone is leaving. We must live and look forward. ⚫文章(2) I worked in the city administration. Yes, you can probably say that it was often boring. But I am glad that I worked there, it was a good and very useful experience.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I didn't run for a very long time because of the cold weather ... so it was very tough, but I'm so happy I ran 10km. Hahaha ... I'm glad your father likes the chocolates. And your mother? Maybe she likes the pancakes more? 1 week ago we had to say goodbye ... it was a very sad moment and made me realize that you mean so much for me. And in house everywhere I look I need to think back when you were here. But in 2 weeks we will be together again and this time for longer time. It will be so nice to see your beautiful smile again ... your beautiful eyes ... it will be so nice to be with you. Thank you for suggesting such a good location. I didn't realize it was so convenient for me. Are you sure it's not too far for you? 1 hour seems to be a long time. I feel a little bit guilty because you will be working and I will be on holiday. I wish I could help you ...