• ベストアンサー

英語おしえてください。

グループから脱退しちゃった友人にたいして メッセージをおくりたいんですが。 残念だけど、これからもよろしくね! That's a pity.. But Please get along with me from now on! であってますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

That's pity. But get along with me as ever! で大丈夫です。

natsu255
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

• kk93kk
  • ベストアンサー率30% (7/23)
回答No.2

get along withをmeには使わないですね。 あと、from now onというのは「これから先」についてのみを表すので、「これから先も引き続き」という意味にはなりません。 私だったら、 Sorry you're leaving. Let's keep in touch, okay? とかですかね。。。

natsu255
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

『てか、今さらだけど どうしてあのとき私にチャットしようと思ったの?』と言いたいのですが、 (出会いはチャットで、彼の方から来ました。 そのことについて彼に聞いてみたくて。) (1)Right now, but why did you decide to chat with me at that time ? (2)By the way, it's a while ago, but what made you want to message me and have a chat? (1)と(2)、どちらがあってますか? また、変なところがあれば教えてくださいm(__)m

• 添削希望

I was looking for someone who feel free to talk to and making efforts to get along with people near where I live, but nobody payed attention to me. It was just unbelievable that I got a message from you far from here. 添削をお願いします。

• 英語の日本語訳

( )内の語句を並び替えて意味の通る文にしてください。 1. I (found / get along with / hard / him /it / to ) 彼とうまくやっていくのは難しいことが分かりました。 2. I (best / it / nothing / say think / to )now. 今は何も言わないのが一番だと思います。 3.Coffee (for / it / makes / me / possible / stay awake / to) コーヒーを飲むと私は起きていられるようになります。 回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳できる方いらっしゃいますか? 特に、But with me in it の意味が分かりません。 I have one looking the same, but with me in it. I'll post it when I get a chance, so you'll see me in Japan in my past visit.

• 英語が得意な方お願いします。

英語学習を始めたばかりのものです。次の問題の丸付けをしたいのですが、答えがついてなかったので、次の英文の( )に当てはまる[ ]から選んだ語句を教えて下さい。 1.Are you ( ) this idea? [for or agaisnt /in or out/ back or forth] 2.( ) , please. Tim will be with you in a moment. [hold up/hold/with/hold on] 3.I hope she can ( ) all her colleagues. [get by with /get along with /get on with] 4.I hope she can ( ) all her colleagues. [get by with /get along with /get on with] 5.I ( ) that you will be present at tomorrow's meeting. [take it for granted/take it in truly/take it with sure] 6.The salesman was waiting for his client in the hotel lobby , but she did't ( ). [show off /show up /show on/ show at] 7.The long-term recession is over , and the economy now seems tobe ( ) the better. [turing for / driving towards/aiming for/heading over] 8.Job opportunities should be available to anybody ( ) physical disabilities , age , gender , or cultural background. [regarding/as regards / in regard to/regardless of] 9.In this age of information technology , we can no longer ( ) the Internett. [do with /live with/live without/afford without] 10.The president of our partner financial company recommeended the new accountant , so I am ( ) her ability and efficiency. [convinced of /satisfied/persuaded/determined] 11.All ( ) are included in the total published price for each gift advertised on ur website. [delivering cost/delivery charges/shipping moneys/transferring charge] 12.The very long limousine ( ) when the driver tried to make a right turn along the narrow country road. [stood still/bogged down/got stuck /ran around] 13.The contract was not signed at the meeting yesterday , so the start of the project has to be( ) until we get an official signature. [held on/put out/called off/put off] 14.The mechanic told me that there was ( ) with my car now and that it was working fine. [nothing the matter / something the matter/nothing to do/anything wrong] 15.If you participate in the golf competition next month , I'll ( ) , too. [sign up/sign for/sign with /sign in]

• 英語問題

1a:Please continue your good work. b:Please () your good work. (1)repeat on (2)keep up (3)endure with (4)came up 2a:Is she still trying to find a job? b:Is she still () for a job? (1)keeping (2)making (3)chasing (4)looking 3a:I'm trying to recover from the shock. b:I'm trying to () the shock. (1)get across (2)get above (3)get off (4)get over 4a:They considerd this as most important. b:They looked () this as most important. (1)for (2)on (3)around (4)to 5a:I had to get rid () my doubts about it. b:I had to remove my doubts about it. (1)in (2)of (3)with (4)from 同じ意味になるように語句を入れます 解答をお願いします

• 私の事~だと思って (英語です

「私の事を子供だと思って、話をしてください」 「私の事を恋人だと思って、デートをしてください」 「私の事を先生だと思って、何でも聞いてください」 「私の事を友達だと思って、仲良くしてください」 この「私の事を~だと思って」とは英語でどう表現をしますか? また、その後の「、○○をしてください」とはどう書きますか?  「話をしてください」は please! You're talk me  「デートをしてください」は please! me on the date  とこんな感じでしょうか。  上記の英文2つはまったく自信はありません。 日本語で言う 「私の事~だと思って、XXしてくれていいんだよ」的な言い方なのですが この場合「please !!」を使うのはよろしくないですか? 「please!」って、ちょっと命令っぽい気がするのですが、 普通に使える単語なのでしょうか。 Could I get you're talk me は違うような・・・ 「私の事~だと思って」は because を使うのですか? 教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英語の文は正しいでしょうか?

この英語の文は正しいでしょうか? しばらく会えなくなるアメリカ人の友人にメールアドレスを伝えたいと思います。 その際に添えるメッセージの文を考え中です。 より自然な表現があったら教えてください。よろしくお願いいたします。 I will miss you so much. Please keep in touch with me. This is my Email address. If I can get your Email or calling, I will be the happiest person in the world!! どうでしょうか。。。 特に最後の文をよろしくお願いいたします。 (英語話者にとって不自然な表現でしょうか?)

• 英語の和訳をお願いします。

I'm also hoping to find someone in the future who loves me and doesn't just want something from me, but actually wants to be with me.. これはどういう意味ですか?

• 英語を日本語に翻訳して欲しいです。

英文を日本語訳にして頂けますか。 about your requested on the different species, a lot of those species we are not allow to export them from Florida and even to touch them$B!D(B i know a lot of those species are been exporter thru California and now is been more restriction on a lot of the turtles i'm not going to be able to help you with that on lizard yes some of them i get them from time to time$B!D(B please send your complete order and as you want to proceed with the order... お願いします。