• 締切済み

英語のメールで分からない文章、

But we have also bar dearty people… Wich kind of weather have you at christmas? この二文分かる方宜しくお願いします。 翻訳きでは、文章になっていなくて、ちょっと分からなくて困っています。

みんなの回答

• Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

But we have also bar dearty people… けれど、こっちにも、バーで汚い人たちがいますよーー Wich kind of weather have you at christmas? クリスマスにはどんな種類の天気ですか? この英語は下手な英語で、いわゆる英米のネイティブではありませんね。 以上のような意味と推察いたします。綴りも間違っていますが、おおよそ想像できました。 ご参考になればと思います。

sakuraaa1
質問者

お礼

そうなんです、お互い母国語の英語でないのです。 私も人のこと言えないんですが、結構適当に単語をくっつけている文書が来たりするので、 すっごく助かりました((((ノ。・ω・。)ノありがとうごさいます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語問題

空欄に適する単語を下から選んで、正しい形に直して書く問題なのですが、わかりますか? わかったら、翻訳もお願いします(;_;) eat have return remove prevent (1)We need to _____all of your stomach and adjacent lymph nodes. (2)Can I_____ without my stomach? (3)You'll have to eat small amounts of food more often, but you may eventually _____to eating normally. You'll also have to _____injection of vitamin B12 for the rest of your life to _____anemia and nerve problems. (4)We'll give you radiation therapy along with your chemotherapy afterward. deliver emergency develop care cover (1)I'm a care manager. I'll assist you in _____a care plan including your needs for home _____services and home-_____ meals. (2)What happens if I can't move? (3)We have an _____response system and assist you when you call us. (4)That's very kind of you. I'm also worried about how I can pay for your service. (9)Your Medicare will _____ it.

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 We will not have any of the 1:150 variants, but may have some of the 1:100, 1:50, and other variants remaining once we go through our in-store pre-orders. If you are interested in those, please make all further contact through our store's e-mail at sales@ilovespidey.com. We do not use ebay to conduct non-ebay sales. We will also need to calculate international shipping prices for you if we are sending to Japan.

• 英語の文章、間違っていないかチェック頂けますか。。

下記、外国のホテルにお願いごとをするメールです。 なんとなく合っているとは思うのですが、言い回しに自信が無い部分があるので 指摘頂ければと思います。 Thank you for your sooner reply. 早いお返事ありがとうございます We will think about the limousine but maybe we are going to take taxi,thank you. リムジンについて検討はしますが、タクシーを使う事となると思います。 By the way,I have two favors to ask you. 2つお願いごとがあるのですが、 I made reservation for 2bed sweet room, and I would be appreciate to you if you 私は2ベッドのスイートルームを予約したのですがなるべく高いフロアにしていただけますか? choose the higher floor for us. The night is our last night of Thailand,so We want make it wonderful night. 最後の夜なので、なるべく素敵な夜にしたいと思っています。 Secondary,We have to leave your hotel at at least by 6 A.M on 5th Jan,because our 2点目に、1月5日の朝6時にはホテルを出なければいけないので(フライトが8:25なので) flight is at 8:25 AM. So I think we cannot have a break fast but do you have any idea for that?If you make 朝食が食べられません。何か代替案はありますでしょうか? 早めの時間に朝食をとらせていただくか、キャッシュバックか、もしくはルームサービスにかえて頂けませんか? beginning time of breakfast more earlier (like 5:30AM)or, could you please cash back for breakfast ? Or light meal as room service is welcome. Sorry for asking too much, but I would be grateful if you understanding our condition. ご無理をいって申し訳ありませんが、ご理解御対応いただけると幸いです。

• 和訳お願いします。(英語)

(1)what kind of people do you like to meet? why? (2)who is the most interesting person you have ever met? tell me about it.

• 英語これであっていますか?

Thank you for your mail.We have been skiing in Nagano and we went to fishing at the sea,but I could not catch any fish. The weather is lovely sunnyday in Japan.The temperature is warmer than Dunedin.My brothers and ppparents are liking your christmas presents. ここまでで間違っていたりしていたら教えてもらえると助かります。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします(>_<)

There are even antique 'snob screens', a kind of smoked glass partition that allows people to stand at the bar in privacy.

• どういう意味?

"But the nomadic people also, more systemically, provided trading contacts, through which ideas and techniques could spread." この文の、"through wich"の意味がよくわかりません。 教えていただけると嬉しいです!

• 英語の和訳なのですが、、、

Have you ever stopped to wonder about things, especially something new? Most people are blessed with the gift of curiosity. We like to discuss our views of how such-and-such works or how such-and-such happend. という文なのですが ラストの一文,We like ~のところがうまく訳せないので 教えていただきたいです。お願いします。

• 英語

Not only are there few speakers of these languages, but if we examine who the speaks are, we also find that they are largely old people. それらの言語を話している人々が少ないということだけでなくそれらの言語を話している人が誰なのかを調べれば彼らが主に年配の人々だとわかる。 訳があってるのか教えてください。

• 使ってみなければ分らない。

下の文ですが、 Now days, many kind of MD-casettes, Degital Cameras, are sell at shops. But we don't know which one is good to use. After bought them we realized those are not easy to use. Have you had like this? 今は色々なMDやデジカメを店で売っているけど、どれがいいか分らないね。買った後で案外使いにくかったりしてサ。こういう事ってない?と言いたいのですが、 日本文の感じが出ているでしょうか?