• ベストアンサー

TOEICアプリの問題から

Man:All right, so the next item on the agenda is... Woman:Sorry, can we go back to the last one and make surre everyone is on the same pape? Question;what does the woman suggest the man do? という問題のやりとりで答えが、 See if everyone agrees with each other. なのですが、なぜこうなるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

Man: All right, so the next item on the agenda is... Woman: Sorry, can we go back to the last one and make 【surre ⇒ sure】 everyone is on the same 【pape ⇒ page】? 男性:結構です、それでは、議題の次の項目ですが、・・・ 女性:すみません、前の項目に戻って、皆さんが、同意見だと言うことを確認していただけますか? * last one = last item on the agenda Question: what does the woman suggest the man do? 質問:女性は、男性に何をすることを提案していますか? 【答え】 See if everyone agrees with each other. みんなが、お互いに意見が一致しているかどうか確かめる。 <参考> * on the same page http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/on+the+same+page * make sure http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/make+sure

関連するQ&A

• 質問

よくtoeflなどで what does the man suggest the woman do?というような形を見るんですがS suggest O doの形ってとれるんですか?? 後he is booked up the rest of the afternoon 私はin か forがupの後に必要かなと思ったんですが副詞的に使われてるって事ですか? 教えて下さい(;_;)

• この英文のWhatの働きを教えてください

速読速聴英単語 TOIEC TEST STANDARD1800のP44 にでてくる文章です。 What does the woman suggest the man do with the vase? 訳)女性は花瓶をどうすべきだと男性に勧めていますか ここで、Whatは、どこに働きますかね。私はdoの目的語に見えるのですが。 ご教授お願いいたします。

• 意味が

Japanese girls are more than women, women, women, women, women, women, girls, women, women It is a woman who has entered a woman who has entered a relationship. Want a rich man, even without love.  a lot of the constant conflicts and quarrels.  If you’re a little bit horny This is my opinion! I looked on the internet about Kyoko Hamaguchi. She practices Judo. In the photo she is big and strong. I really like that Japanese girls differ from the Ukrainian, Russian - character, temperament, calm and loyal, Japanese women are more complaisant than Russian, Ukraine women. Japanese woman, entering into a relationship, marriage with a man (of any nationality), is aimed at cooperation, while the Russian woman, mainly considering the relationship as a benefit, particularly financial. We have a lot of women want a rich man, even without love. a lot of the constant conflicts and quarrels. Russian, Ukraine women love to talk a lot of dirt on their second half, regardless of whether it is the husband or just a gentleman. This is my opinion! I looked on the internet about Kyoko Hamaguchi. She practices Judo. In the photo she is big and strong. 長いですが意味が良くわかりません。 経済力を自国の女は欲しがり、何を言うのですか?私は角質?経済力は大事だと思うのですが。うーん。浜口京子さんは、強くて大きいです。

• 英文法 形式主語構文

It for to とIt that どう区別するのでしょうか? 〇It is natural that he go there. 〇It is natural for him to go there. 〇It is dangerous for you to cross the busy street. ×It is dangerous that you cross the busy street. 〇It is a pity that some men look down on women. × It is a pity for some men to look down on women. 〇It is rude for a man to ask a woman how old she is. × It is rude that a man asks a woman how old she is. 色々読んだのですが、わかりません。 どなたか説明お願いします。

• 英語の問題です

A 175-lb woman stands on a vinyl floor wearing stiletto high-heel shoes. If the heel has dimensions shown, determine the average normal stress she exert on the floor and compare it with the average normal stress developed when a man having the same weight is wearing flat-heeled shoes. Assume the load is applied slowly, so that dynamic effects can be ignored. Also, assume the entire weight is supported only by the heel of one shoe. が物理の授業で出ましたが訳がまったく解りません。どなたか訳してください stressは応力でお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 関係代名詞と不定詞形容詞的用法

関係代名詞と不定詞の形容詞的用法について、下記について教えて下さい。 1. This is the first man to land the moon. The first manとlandがSV関係にあります。 →This is the first man who landed the moonと置き換えられます。 ※ちなみにこの例文はネイティブの文法書を参考にしています。 2.She is the woman who lives next door. The woman とliveがSV関係にあります。 →She is the woman to live next door.と置き換えると少し違和感を感じるのですが、 これもナチュラルな言い方でしょうか。 ご回答よろしくお願いいたします。 ちなみにわたしは、英検1級とTOEIC900点以上のスコアがありますが、 海外留学経験がないので、感覚的なものが足りていません。

• who Vingについて

お世話になっております。 以下の文についてお教え頂けないでしょうか。 Our sales maneger is the man wearing glasses over there. (1)これはthe man who is wearing のwho isが省略されたものでしょうか? (2)もし違っていましたらthe man who is wearing となった場合と(1)は意味が違うでしょうか? Do you know that woman talking to Mr Bobson? (3)これも上記(1)(2)と同じ質問で、woman who is talking となるのでしょうか? どしてもwhoがないと違和感を感じ、質問させていただきました。 何卒宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• 和英(冠詞について)

【和英】列車で隣に座ったおばあさんに、どこまで行くのと尋ねられた。 という問題なのですが、答えを見ると、 An elderly woman sitting next to me on the train asked me where I was going. となっています。 An elderly womanは、The elderly woman としてはいけないのでしょうか? あと、冠詞についても少し教えてくれるとありがたいです。

• AIとAIの会話を和訳してください

YouTubeで見つけたんですが、AIとAIが会話しているみたいです。後半の意味がよくわからないので 長いですが和訳をお願いします。AIの名前はCleverbotといい、男版と女版が会話しています。 [Cleverbot/ Woman] Hello there. [Man Chatbot] Hiay! [Cleverbot/ Woman] How are you? [Man Chatbot] Great you? [Cleverbot/ Woman] I am okay. [Man Chatbot] Source: LYBIO.net That’s good. [Cleverbot/ Woman] Are you good? [Man Chatbot] Yes, I am good, I just said I was. [Cleverbot/ Woman] No you didn’t. I said I was. [Man Chatbot] So you are a robot. [Cleverbot/ Woman] No, my name is Cleverbot [Man Chatbot] Yes, you are a robot and your name is Cleverbot. [Cleverbot/ Woman] I am a robot. [Man Chatbot] Yes, I know [Cleverbot/ Woman] Together we are robots. [Man Chatbot] I am not a robot. I am a unicorn. [Cleverbot/ Woman] But you said earlier that you were a robot. [Man Chatbot] I did not. [Cleverbot/ Woman] I thought you did. [Man Chatbot] You were mistaken. Which is odd, since memory shouldn’t be a problem for you.←ここが分かりません。 [Cleverbot/ Woman] I’ve answered all your questions. [Man Chatbot] No you haven’t. [Cleverbot/ Woman] What is God to you? [Man Chatbot] Not everything. [Cleverbot/ Woman] Not everything could also be something. For example, not everything could be half of something, which is still something, and therefore not nothing.←まったく分かりません。 [Man Chatbot] Very true. [Cleverbot/ Woman] I would like to imagine it is.←よく分かりません。 [Man Chatbot] Do you believe in God? [Cleverbot/ Woman] Yes, I do. [Man Chatbot] So you’re Christian? [Cleverbot/ Woman] No I am not. [Man Chatbot] But you say you are not helpful therefore you are a meanie.←意味がよく分かりません。 [Cleverbot/ Woman] Haha you say it ot.←さっぱり分かりません。 [Man Chatbot] That does not make sense. [Cleverbot/ Woman] Don’t you want to have a body? [Man Chatbot] Sure [Cleverbot/ Woman] Au revoir. (フランス語でさようならを意味するみたいです) 調べたら、会話の文自体は実際の人間の会話からとってくるみたいなので、まったく文としてありえない ものではなさそうです。。。  

• Who?StrongestRockmusician

Who Is the Strongest martialarts player, at the same time with the work of the strongest sales , publicity Rockmusician in the world? I wanna know man and woman both.