• 締切済み

how to lose weight?

i love dresses,but i am too fat.i want to lose weight and put on my favorite dresses.help me,please! http://www.kissyaustralia.com/

みんなの回答

noname#207589
noname#207589
回答No.3

Sorry.........、how about do you weigh ? I show you some ideas(How to lose your weight as a teenager) next in secret. Steps: Pre-Weight Loss 1 Make a goal 2 Make a plann Healthy Eating: 1 Consume healthy foods and do not skip meals 2 Eat at the table、not standing up 3 Don't eat from 9pm to 6am 4 When you snack、choose healthy fruits & vegetables rather than candy or chips 5 Ask for smaller portions at meal times 6 Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day 7 Try sucking a mint instead of chewing gum Exercise: 1 Walk as much as you can 2 Exercise Other: 1 Weigh yourself every week on a certain day in the morning before you eat and after you go to the bathroom 2 Record your progress 3 Be confident 4 Don't be too hard on yourself When you practice these、you can lose weight without fail、and become like a fashion model. (日本語でも書いて措(お)きます) 手順 減量前: 1 目標を作る 2 計画を立てる 健康的な食事: 1 健康食品を消費し、食事をスキップしないでください 2 立ったままではなく、テ~ブルで食べる 3 午後9時から午前6時迄は食べない 4 スナックにする時は、むしろお菓子やチップスよりも健康的な果物や野菜を選ぶ 5 食事時はより小量にする: 6 水は日に少なくとも8杯飲む 7 チュ~インガムの代わりにミントを吸ってみて下さい 運動: 1 出来る丈け歩く、ジョギング等 2 兎に角運動 其の他: 1 食前、トイレの後、毎週特定日の午前中に自分で計量 2 進捗状況の記録 3 自信を持つ 4 ハ~ド過ぎる程する事は在りません 此れ等を実践すれば、必ず痩せる事が出来ますよ~、そしたらファッションモデルの様に成れますね。

• pepe-4ever
  • ベストアンサー率34% (580/1675)
回答No.2

Don't eat any food ! This is the best method !

noname#192262
noname#192262
回答No.1

レッグマジックサークルととまみちゃんの掛け持ちとか?

関連するQ&A

• lose perspective

I'm 42 years old and in my second marriage. My first husband was very abusive. My second loves me, respects me, defends me and has brought out the best in me. But I don't feel like I do the same for him. Things will get good in our relationship, and then I will lose perspective again, which causes conflict. lose perspectiveはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• carry some weight

Right now, I work odd jobs (teaching for silly companies) to make ends barely meet. My husband makes the living, but would like to carry some weight. carry some weightとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• How to use Japanese in English XP

Now I use English Windows XP. I can read Japanese. But I can not type Japanese. So I want to know how to use or type Japanese in this PC. Please tell me! Free soft is OK, too. (hetanaeigode sumimasenn(mm);)

• stand to

I love my husband, but I don't like him anymore. He is disrespectful to me because I am overweight, and he has been after me for years to lose the extra pounds. He uses filthy language when he speaks to me and says it's OK because I am disrespecting him by not losing weight. I'm 58 years old, have back problems, wear a size 8 and could stand to lose a good 15 pounds. stand toはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どう訳せるでしょうか

Ask E. Jean: Can I Tell My Boyfriend He's Too Fat? I don't want to make him feel bad, but he can't let himself go indefinitely! he can't let himself go indefinitelyはどう訳せるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英会話の中でわからない英文があります

英会話の中でわからない英文があります A: Listen, I was thinking. How would you like some free legal advice? B:You want to be my lawyer? How long do you want to send me away for? A: I got way too big an ego for that. B: Oh. That's true. A: No. I wouldn't be representing you. I've got a friend who is a securities attorney. But I could help you put together the case. *how long do you want to send me away for *I got way too big an ego for that *put together the case ↑この3つの文の意味を教えてください

• ホームステイ先へのメール

今からカナダのホームステイ先へメールを送ろうと思うのですがこれでいいでしょうか。 意見・修正・書いたほうがいいことなどあればお願いします。 How do you do? My name is ○○○. I am a Japanese sutudent. Thank you for offering me your house. It's my first time to go abroad.and I am not good at speaking English. so I am nervous but excited. Please pardon me when I can't hear your English.But I want to learn English and make an effort. When I go to Canada,I want to get some different point of view. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Sincerely,

• 次の英文を日本語へ翻訳をお願いします。

I miss you. I am so sorry to hurt you. I will always love you, I will. You're the only man in this world I love.. I just do not want to be hurt anymore too. I love you.

• アメリカ人からのメール LOVEとLIKEはどれくらい違いますか? 私の立場は何? 

アメリカ人の男性と普通の恋人のような関係にありましたが、去年別れました。その後もメールと電話でのやりとりをして、最近いい関係になってきています。  私は彼のことは大好きですし、付き合いたいと思っています。今度彼が仕事休みになるみたいで、アメリカに来てほしいと言われました。しかし、私と彼の関係が良くわからず、この間彼に「私のことを愛していますか?」「何が目的?何を考えているの?」と聞いたところ、返事が下記の内容です。  I like you and your personality,but I do not love you...that is true...I am sorry to say this...I think you do not love me...same? I like you...  I really want to see you NOW...Please come here If I spendo time with you MORE!...please come here...  I want to spend time with (私の名前)...cooking,watdhing movies,talking and having great sex...that is my idea...please come soon と、いう内容です。今日も電話で「日本にいる時も好きだからデートしたし一緒にいた。私ももっと好きになりたいからアメリカに来てほしい」といいつつも「好きだけどLOVEとは違う、、、」と言われました。    私が引っかかっているのはLOVEとLIKEはどれくらい違いがあるのか?自分の立場は文面からは何なのか。日本人が付き合いはじめる時の一般的な感情はLOVEにあたるのかLIKEなのか、、です。宜しくお願いします。  

• Because.....

I think,female want to young and beauty for a long time. I am girl,17 years old.my height is 175cm,weight is about 60kg. I want to do it.Someday,we will be grow older.... I think female are afraid that grow older. So,they do it. But this is my opinion.Just I thought it. Do you understand? My English is little bit strange.Sorry.