簡単な英文ですが、文法、前置詞など確認お願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • The first sunrise of the new year.
  • You make me so happy being around all the time.
  • Gently, a mother holds her child's young heart.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

簡単な英文ですが、文法、前置詞など確認お願いします

動物、自然をテーマにした絵に付け加える英文です。 簡単な内容ですが、文法、前置詞、自然な英語の言回し等 わかる方に確認をお願いします。 1. The first sunrise of the new year. 2. You make me so happy being around all the time. 3. Gently, a mother holds her child's young heart. 4. This is a precious moment. 5. Save this planet for our children. 6. I just want you next to me. 7. Swim toward the light of hope. 8. Can you hear the heartbeat of this planet? 9. What is there over the horizon? 10. Mom, your arms are so warm. 11. Thanks mom, for always thinking about me. 12. A gift from the moon to children. 以上12文です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1. The first sunrise of the new year. 2. You make me so happy being around all the time. 3. A mother gently holds her child's young heart. 4. This is a precious moment. 5. Save this planet for our children. 6. I just want you to be next to me. 7. Swim toward the light of hope. 8. Can you hear the heartbeat of this planet? 9. What is there over the horizon? 10. Mom, your arms are so warm. 11. Thanks mom, for always thinking about me. 12. A gift from the moon to children. ♪大変よく出来ています。

Fukurou2960
質問者

お礼

marbleshitさん。 前回に続き、回答ありがとうございます! とても安心して、英文使わせていただいています。 今回も、参考になりました! また質問があるとき、ぜひお願いしたいです。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 簡単な英文ですが、文法、前置詞など確認お願いします

自然、家族愛をテーマにした絵に付け加える英文です。 自前の英文なので、文法、前置詞の使い方など、 わかる方に確認していただきたいです。 1.We all live together on this earth. 2. Beginning of a journey to the new world. 3.Togetherness makes us stronger. 4.It's not a special day, but a very happy day. 5.If any of us weren't here, we won't be us.   6.There's a peace of mind that someone's there for you anytime. 7. Feel the worth, and the kindness of the mother ocean. 8. We should always remember that family is the most important of all. 9.Teachings of father and embrace of a mother make children grow up. 10.Children are the most precious treasure. 以上です。長文失礼しました。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語 「~とって」の前置詞

英語で「私にとって~である。」という文がよく利用されていますが、前置詞の使い方がわかりませんので、教えて頂ければと思っています。 よろしくお願いします。 It is hard for me to read the book.(この構文は理解) It is kind of you to tell me.(この構文も理解) He was a comfort to me.(理解できず) ※toやforなどいろいろ見受けますが、その使い分け方がわかりません。(動詞などに導かれている?)

• 前置詞の用例

適当に文章を作ってみました。括弧内のことを念頭において前置詞を使ったのですが、これでよいのでしょうか?補足・訂正をお願いします。 1)You are good for a beginner(~にしては) 2)It is good for me(私のために) 3)It is good to me(私にとっては) 4)This method is useful in statistics(領域、分野) 5)I’ll have to go with my fate(原因) 6)This is for $10

• 中3です。前置詞について分からないところがあります。

問題集で、 「これはあなたへの誕生日の贈り物です」 という文の書き換えがありました。 私は This is a birthday present to you . と書いたのですが、解答では 「to you」と書いた部分が「for you」になっていました。 toは「~へ」、forは「~へ向かって」と覚えていますが、 なぜこの場合「to」なのでしょうか? 感覚的にはやはり「for」な気がしますが、いまいち理解できません。 あと、私は前置詞と、不特定の物・人を指す代名詞(sometingとかsomeoneとか)が苦手です。 どのように勉強すれば、分かるようになりますか? よろしくお願いします。

• わからない英文があります!

A: "Is this really the best place for us to talk?" B: "You of all people know nothing gets me talking like a cosmo" Bの言ったYou of all peopleとgets me talkingの意味がよくわかりません。。。

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分です。 抽象的な部分や変なところは意訳して いただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 There is a celestial influence from planets and stars in your seventh house. When there is a planet in the seventh house, it brings a definite kind of fate to bare, the choice of love is much more destined and less free. A planet also means that you yourself possess, a particular look or character that will deeply attract only a certain kind of man, and not others. It is as if the picture of love is cut out for you. If you had no planet in the seventh house, it would be more difficult to find love and yet more freedom to fall in love too, more opportunity but perhaps less depth. This planet placement gives you, endurance, practicality, a feeling of the predestined, so that once you are involved with someone, even if its not the soul mate, you are able to “make do” with relationship, or to put up with a lot that others wouldn’t for the sake of love.

• 前置詞について

それは私にとっては大したことではない。 It is nothing to me.  という英文でto meのtoがfor だと意味が違ってくるのですか? 教えて下さい。

• 前置詞について(for to)おしえてください

この前の授業で先生にある生徒から This book is too difficult for me、 という文で、forの変わりにtoでも良いのではという質問がありました。 そしたら、先生から「for me」と「to me」の違いを調べてきなさいと言われました。forは方向、toは到達点を表すと有りましたが、良くわかりません。教えてください。

• 英語の英文を作りました。確認おねがいできませんで

英語の英文を作りました。英語に詳しい方、確認おねがいできませんでしょうか? Excuse me. May I ask you something? I'm looking for a train station. The name is japan Station. Do you know where it is?     I'm looking for a subway station. The name is takenouchi station. Do you know where it is? I'm looking for a bus stop. The bus is for japan and the name of the bus stop is Kagoshima. Do you know where it is?     I'm looking for car. Do you know where it is? I have lost my way to japan. I am going to japan. Is this the right way to take? I am going to japan. Is this right direction to go? Would you show me where we are now on this map? Would you show me where my designation is on this map? Is it near here? Is it far from here? Do you think I can get there by walking? How long does it take to get there? Is there a Koban (Police Station) near here? Is there a public phone near here? I see. Thank you very much. It was great help! Thank you very much! How much is this? Which is it? This is 45 dollars. A price is high. Can you discount? I'm sorry. I cannot discount. I see. OK. I buy this. Thank you. Would you like this in a bag? Yes, please. May I put the handbill? OK. Please come back again. I come back again. I want to go to this gate. Where is this gate? This gate is over there. You turn at the right and turn to the left. ありがとうございます。ここで終わりです。感謝します

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 2つの段落になります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Before we close, lets just look again at the planet Venus, and the house she occupies. She is the planet of love and her position in the chart is like an inner light, a candle lighting the shadows of another dark room and revealing more of the intricacies of your future love. Let me apologize if you feel you have had to wait a long time. I am receiving so many requests for readings now, and each chart and reading is prepared for you individually, there is no way it can be rushed. I hope it has inspired and enlightened, and look forward to preparing further readings for you.