• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します!

Nobody remembers the guy who finished second but the guy who finished second.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

誰も、2位に終った人ご本人以外、2位に終った人のことなど覚えていません。 という意味になると思います。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。。。

However, the second starting over was more difficult than the first. In the USSA races that followed, I finished mostly at the bottom. A girl who had finished second to last told her friend that she had finished last. She said,“There was Diana behind me all right, but she doesn't count.”I couldn't laugh this time. 長めですがよろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

This guy John not only does security here but he's a fireman and a dance teacher..

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

My heroes are the ones who survived doing it wrong, who made mistakes, but recovered from them.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

On the same day the Vegas shooter killed 60 people- 80 other Americans were gunned down. No bump stock needed. In fact most of these were pistols. So we get very upset when one guy kills a lot of people But one guy killing one guy with a handgun x80 daily? That's not worth talking about.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I think it's great they are moving on. I have not watched this guy sing yet but I know they would not pick a slouch. He's going to have a hard time filling Scotts shoes. But I wish them all well.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Anybody know anything about tortoises? My neighbor just got a 20 year old guy and he moans a lot. Wondering if that's a bad thing. Sounds pitiful. Don't know what kind he is but he must weigh 100 pounds at least.

• 翻訳お願いします。

okay who is the guy with the short hair and who/what is his character? これは、髪の短い男のキャラクターについて尋ねていますか? 違っていたら何が言いたいのかわかりやすく教えていただけますと助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Slash continued: "Scott is completely speaking out of his ass [about the VELVET REVOLVER reunion]. Nobody at this end has had any conversations with Scott on this subject, except maybe [VELVET REVOLVER guitarist] Dave Kushner, because he was the only one in the band who was really close to him. And all things considered, we don't have a good professional relationship with Scott. ※ 『Slash』と『Scott』と『Dave Kushner』は人物名、『VELVET REVOLVER』はバンド名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

ROBERT DELEO SAYS STP WERE ‘HEARTBROKEN’ THAT SCOTT WEILAND'S ‘PEOPLE’ ALIENATED HIM FROM BAND Robert DeLeo spoke candidly about Stone Temple Pilots’ decision to fire Scott Weiland in a recent interview with Kerrang. “It was such a tough decision. I mean, who fires the singer of their band?! We just wanted to make music, but it seemed to me like Scott fell out of love with rock'n'roll quite some time ago. That's my view, looking at his performances. I wish things could've been different, but at least now with Chester, when we go somewhere to play a show, we don’t have to sit here worrying and wondering if we're actually going to play or not.” “Dean, Eric and myself tried very hard to be good friends for the last 20 years. I love the guy but, the truth is, I haven't even had Scott's phone number for..(pauses) eight years. That cell number was for his people only. We had to go through them to speak to our friend. No doubt they were telling him things about us, but y’know what the honest truth was? We were heartbroken.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

STP are scheduled to perform on May 30th in Los Angeles at the MusiCares MAP Fund Benefit Concert, it is not know who will front them at that show but many are speculating that it could be Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington since the event is honoring him: