• ベストアンサー

英文和訳です。

長文の中の一文なのですが, どのように訳したらいいか分からないのでお願いします。 If our planet were covered, as are others, by ammonia, then things would have been very different, and the world would not have evolved in the way it has.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

もし,私たちのほし(地球)が,他の惑星と同じようにアンモニアにおおわれているならば ものごと(実情)はずいぶん今とは違っていただろう,そして, この世界は実際に進展したようには進展していなかったことだろう。

lapis59
質問者

お礼

すぐに回答していただいて、助かりました。 ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

申し訳ありませんが、お願いします。 There are soms things that I would not have done , and some things that I have failed to do that I would do. One of the things that I would have done if I had known the importance of it would have been to go to college.

• 英文和訳 

Many Americans have begun to wonder whether or not we've simply lost our appetite for bold policy solutions. And folks who claim to know how our system works these days have told us we might as well forget about our political system doing anything bold, especially if it is contrary to the wishes of special interests. And I've got to admit, that sure seems to be the way things have been going. But I've begun to hear different voices in this country from people who are not only tired of baby steps and special interest politics, but are hungry for a new, different and bold approach to genuinely solve our problems. アル・ゴアの演説の一部です。 どなたか和訳お願いしますm(__)m

• 英文和訳お願いします。

日本語訳を教えてください。 ( )が自分で考えたものです。 If i had known that things were going to turn out the way they did,I would never have joined the company. (もし事態がそのようになることがわかったいたら、その会社には入らなかったのに) It was not until she was well on her way to the office that she thought of the matter. (彼女は家に帰る途中で元気になって初めてそのことを考えた)

• 和訳ができません

If I had known that things were going to turn out the way they did,I would never have joined the company. もし私が ? だとわかっていたら、その会社には入っていなかったでしょう。 会社?仲間ですか? 教えてください。

• 和訳をお願いします。

11. What are some of the very different things between Japan and the US? 12. If you all of a sudden had to live in the US what would be a hard adjustment in terms of our cultural practices and beliefs? What would be hard about living the US?

• 英文の和訳の問題です。3

キリスト教英語の問題で、トーマス・オーデンの書いた聖書解説の文章が解りません。 It would have been more worthwhile to inform him by confession of the things that were wrong with himself instead of keeping his wounds secret and having the nerve to crow over the scars of others. 1行目の inform him の『him』 は誰か、が問題です。この文章の前に、He came to a doctor. がありますので doctor ではないかと思います。和訳は、(罪の告白よりも痛みを医師に話すほうが価値がある)のような雰囲気ですが、難しいです。ここにも省略とかありますか。どなたか教えてください。 明日の朝見ますので今日はもう寝ます。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします If it were not for computers, our world would be quite different from what it is now.

• 英文和訳お願いします

英文和訳お願いします 自分で調べてみたのですが英文の和訳が分からなくて困っています。 But then she thought a little more, and said to herself: "Poor thing! she's very old, and her clothes are so shabby. It was my own fault. I put tempta-tion in her way. It would be too cruel to call the police and have her arrested. But I can't do my week's shopping if I have no money. お願いします。

• 困っています。

困っています。 何が間違っているのか全然わかりません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q次の英文のうち、誤っている箇所を1つ選びなさい。また、なぜまちがっているのか教えていただけたら幸いです。 1.Turning to the right, you will see a very old building was built in 1785. (1)Turning to (2)the right (3)will see a very old (4)was built in 1785. 2.Most of the people attended the recent seminar on effective teaching were high school teachers. (1)Most of the people (2)attended (3)on effective teaching   (4)were high school teachers. 3.There are many things those we would throw away, if we were not afraid that others might pick them up. (1)those we would throw   (2)away, if we   (3)were not afraid that others   (4)might pick them up. 4.The days have long gone how we fed our families from our own gardens. (1)The days   (2)have long gone   (3)how we fed our families   (4)from our own gardens

• 英語の問題で困っています。

Q次の英文のうち、誤っている箇所を1つ選びなさい。また、なぜまちがっているのか教えていただけたら幸いです。 1.Turning to the right, you will see a very old building was built in 1785. (1)Turning to (2)the right (3)will see a very old (4)was built in 1785. 2.Most of the people attended the recent seminar on effective teaching were high school teachers. (1)Most of the people (2)attended (3)on effective teaching   (4)were high school teachers. 3.There are many things those we would throw away, if we were not afraid that others might pick them up. (1)those we would throw   (2)away, if we   (3)were not afraid that others   (4)might pick them up. 4.The days have long gone how we fed our families from our own gardens. (1)The days   (2)have long gone   (3)how we fed our families   (4)from our own gardens