• ベストアンサー

和訳ができません

If I had known that things were going to turn out the way they did,I would never have joined the company. もし私が ? だとわかっていたら、その会社には入っていなかったでしょう。 会社?仲間ですか? 教えてください。

noname#110084
noname#110084
  • 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.4

things were going to turn out ものごとが展開することになっていた the way they did = the way things turned out ものごと)が(実際に)展開したように If I had known that things were going to turn out the way they did, I would never have joined the company. ものごとが(実際に)展開したように展開すると私が(予め)知っていたら、その会社には絶対入社しなかっただろう。 =こうなると分かっていたら、その会社には絶対入っていなかっただろう。

noname#110084
質問者

お礼

よくわかりました。ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (4)

回答No.5

他の方の答え、ちょっと違うような。 まず何を持ってcompanyを会社と判断するのでしょう。 何の前置きもなくcompanyといえば仲間です。 仲間として読むと全く違う意味になりますよね。 つまり「彼らが(人です)やってしまったように物事がなってしまうと知っていたら、仲間に入らなかったのに。 わかり易く例をあげましょう。 たとえば強盗の仲間に入って、誰かが人を殺したとしましょう。 殺人事件になるんなんて知ってたら仲間にならなかったのに という感じです。 この場合They didはたとえばshoot, thingsは事件で殺人事件にturn outしてしまったという感じです。

noname#110084
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 そういう解釈もできますね。

• goddamit
  • ベストアンサー率24% (6/25)
回答No.3

一番の方のお答えで宜しいと思いますが; If I had known that things were going to turn out the way they did,I would never have joined the company. the way they did の they は things を指すもので、 ”物事が(=実際に)そうなってしまった様に物事が展開することを知っていたならば、絶対にその会社に入らなかったであろう” と言うことだと考えます。

noname#110084
質問者

お礼

詳しいせつめいありがとうございます。

• greeen
  • ベストアンサー率56% (154/272)
回答No.2

こんにちは。 >If I had known that things were going to turn out the way they did, they は things を指していて、the way they did で「(それらが)なったように」ですから、turn out the way they did で「なったように(結果として)なってしまう」という意味です。 「もし、物事がそうなってしまったようになる(だろう)と分っていたら」→「もし、事態がどうなるか分っていたら」の感じですね。 お役に立てば幸いです。

noname#110084
質問者

お礼

よくわかりました。

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.1

もし彼らなりのやり方でことが進みそんな結果になると(予め)判っていたら、その会社で働くこともなかったろう。

noname#110084
質問者

お礼

すごい早いですね。」ありがとうございます。 turn out のところもわかりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳お願いします。

日本語訳を教えてください。 ( )が自分で考えたものです。 If i had known that things were going to turn out the way they did,I would never have joined the company. (もし事態がそのようになることがわかったいたら、その会社には入らなかったのに) It was not until she was well on her way to the office that she thought of the matter. (彼女は家に帰る途中で元気になって初めてそのことを考えた)

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

申し訳ありませんが、お願いします。 There are soms things that I would not have done , and some things that I have failed to do that I would do. One of the things that I would have done if I had known the importance of it would have been to go to college.

• 和訳をお願いします。

In the early summer of 1492, three ships left Spain. The crew were apprehansive because they didn't know where they were going. The captain didn't tell them where they would land.Columbus told his crew that they would be arriving in Asia in a few months. He had no idea he was going to land on another continent-a land that didn't appear on European maps. 少し長いですが、特にwould....,とwas going toの訳がいまいちわかりません。訳せる方よろしくお願いします。

• 英語

1:I like my job,but I wish I made more money. Me too. If I (),I could buy a new car. (1)did (2)do (3)had (4)have 2:If I ()you, I would not accept that kind of offer. (1)am (2)have been (3)were (4)will be 3:If I() a camera with me I would have taken a picture of the lake. (1)have (2)had (3)had had (4)have had 4:Would you have taken the job if you() how terrible the conditions were? (1)knew (2)had known (3)have known (4)would have known 5:If she() late,give her this message. (1)were coming (2)would come (3)should come (4)shall come 解答と訳をお願いします

• 和訳できますか?

Perfectionism is siow death. (1)Ifeverything were to turn out just like I would want it to,just like I would plan for it to,then I would never experience anything new; my life would be an endless repetition of stale successes.(2)When I make a mistake I experience something unexpested. (1)の後ろと(2)の後ろの和訳お願いします。

• 和訳してください

Nice babe, I am thinking about all the things were going to do when you get here. この文章をお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします!

1 The books I shall mention in due course will help you neither to get a degree nor to earn your living. They will not teach you to sail a boat or drive a car, but they will help you to live more fully. That, however, they cannot do unless you enjoy reading them. 2 Father did not know the real reason why George was always up so early. I am sure that if he had, he would not have praised him so much. 3 While I was spending a year in Germany, I learned many things. One of them is that, in Germany, you must never throw things out of a window even if a cat keeps you awake all night with its mewing. 回答宜しくお願いします!

• 和訳の添削をおねがいします。

Neither would have become the success he did had he not been willing to learn from his failures and keep trying when things went against him. で、 失敗から学ぶことや、物事が彼の考えに合わないときでも挑戦し続けることを嫌がっていては成功はない と訳したのですがどうでしょうか? Neither would have become the success he did had he not の部分がよくわかりません。 もしよければ解答を作っていただけるとうれしいです。

• 英訳と解説お願いします。

Otherwise, I become lost and confused, and things come up that I should have known about but was thinking were way way off; この文章の、but was thinking were way way off;がわかりません。 まず、but は何と何の逆接なのでしょうか? but以降のwas thinking were way way offに至ってはもはや呪文にしか見えません。

• 英語の質問です。これはどういう意味ですか?

they both became suddenly interested in me when they found out I never did things before..and he is a black guy which all of the black guys would like to date me and also other things I won't go into detail..so, does that explain why?