• ベストアンサー

訳の確認なのですが。

After Xmas I went to Kyoto with my new girlfriend.In that regard I have some news that will help explain my long silence. (私の昔のBFのメールです) クリスマスの後、僕は新しいGFと京都へ行きました。この点で、私の持ってるニュースつまり、長い間沈黙していた事がをうまく説明できるよ。 訳はこんな感じでよいでしょうか?もう少し、しっくり行かないでしょうか? ●in that regardは”新しいGFと旅行”したんだ。という  文にかかりますか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#195872
noname#195872
回答No.1

After Christmas I went to Kyoto with my new girlfriend. In that regard I have some news that will help explain my long silence. クリスマスの後にね、新しい彼女と一緒に京都へ行ったんだ。その事で君に話したい事がある。どうして今まで沈黙を続けてきたか、それで判ってもらえるだろうから。 +++++ In that regard: その関連で、そのカラミで ここでは、彼が京都へ行った事、行って何をしたかという事以外にも、それが理由、原因、契機となって彼自身が心に思った事、決めた事、人間関係などの状況変化、といった consequence (影響やなりゆき)を総じて含む事ができます。 I have some news: 君に告げたい事がある help explain my long silence: どうして今まで(君に)連絡しなかったか判ってもらえる to break one's long silence (長い沈黙を破る事)それ自体もニュース性がありますが、ここでは、彼が長い沈黙を守り続けた間に考えぬいた事、辿りついた決断や判断の結果等を、今初めて誰かに語る用意がある、という心境や覚悟を示唆しています。

noname#17703
質問者

お礼

aminaseさん、ありがとうございます。 英語feelingがなかなか、理解出来なく、ただ単に訳を頭にいれていました。 aminaseさんの訳で彼の気持ちはよく私に伝わり、私達の今までの思い出が走馬灯のように今かけめぐりました。ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 訳を教えてください

Dear Annie: I know this is short notice, seeing as my question is about Christmas, but I'm hoping that you can publish an answer. I'm quite sure there are others in my shoes. seeing as my question is about Christmasの訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• フランス語訳をお願いします。

フランス人のミュージシャンにメッセージを送りたいと考えています。 「贈り物をありがとうございます。あなたの音楽はいつも私の心に響いています。 昨年の京都でのコンサートに行きました。私は今でもコンサートに行ったときの興奮を覚えています。再び日本であなたに会うのを楽しみにしています。お体を大切に、がんばってください」 英語でも書いたのですが、フランス語の方が良いのではないかと思い質問させていただきました。英文でもおかしなところがあればご指摘いただければ嬉しいです。よろしくおねがいします。 (英文) Thank you for giving me your gift. Your music always touch me deep in my heart. I went to the concert in Kyoto last year. I still remember that excitement I knew when I went to the concert. I'm looking forward to seeing you in Japan again. Please take a good care of yourself and keep up with your great work.

• この訳なんですけど・・お願いします。

Mr.President, before I left Tuvalu, my grandchildren asked me why I was coming to Kyoto and whether I would be bringing back any presents for their Christmas. ↑の文を訳したんですけど、...Kyoto andまでは訳せるんですけど、その後のbring backあたりがよく分かりません。 どなたかお願いします。 できれば文法的な解説もしていただければありがたいです。

• 現在完了の問題です。

I went to Kyoto in1976,and I went there again in 1978. を現在完了の文にする問題ですが、I have been to Kyoto twice 《》1976. の《》が分かりません。1976年から2回という文にしたいのですが・・・ よろしくお願いします!

• 訳の確認なのですが。

(1)I’m surprised that you still bother to email me. Some things that are obvious to me are clearly not obvious to you. 僕は驚いてる、だって君のメールは今だに迷惑だ。僕にははっきりしている事なのに、君はわかってない。 (2)but eventually reality has to take hold. I have a good relationship with my girlfriend, and it is no longer suitable for you to suggest holidays or whatever. でも、最終的には現実を受けいれるべきだ。僕はガールフレンドとうまく行っている。だからもう君はふさわしくないんだと、休日の事や旅行の事など示したはずだ。 このno longer suitable for youなのですが、 日本人ならこんな言い方しないと思うのですが、 かなり失礼な、怒っている内容と解釈してよいのでしょうか?今いちピンときません。(いいような悪いような)

• 訳を教えてください

My 3-year-old daughter’s best friend at day care is a boy. They have been together since they were little babies and are inseparable. His family and some of the nursery staff have encouraged the idea that they are boyfriend and girlfriend—when we went to his birthday party, even his extended family said, “Oh you’re Sally’s mom, his little girlfriend!” I know this is fairly common in the way people talk about children, but it’s something I think is creepy and weird. I’ve let it slide because my daughter refers to George as her “best friend,” not her boyfriend, so I don’t worry it’s rubbing off. I don’t worry it’s rubbing offの訳を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 説明お願いします

The fact, however, that in the past I did most of my work without my own library I regard as advantage rather than a disadvantage. このthatの用法教えてください また、なぜin the pastが先にきているのかということも合わせて説明お願いします。

• 訳みてください

Did you feel the earthquake that hit South East Asia? (インドネシア)北西部の地震、あなた(日本?)感じた? (For christmas one of my presents was hair clippers, so I can keep my hair very short!) 私のクリスマスのプレゼントは髪留めだった。だから 私はショートヘアをキープできる! ???訂正してください I went on Westlife website. They have singing dolls, and pencil tins as well as books and cds. ウエストライフのサイトいったよ。彼らは人形、缶の鉛筆、だけでなく本、カードもまたあるんだね。 お願いします

• 英文解釈

和訳お願いします。 Although I thoroughly enjoyed my visits to the different countries I passed through on my way to Japan, I eventually became impatient to reach my destination.I had made up my mind while I was in England that I would live in Kyoto. There were several reasons for choosing Kyoto, rather than any other city in Japan. First of all, it had been spared the bombings that destroyed most other Japanese cities. Secondly, to someone like myself who was interested mainly in classical literature, it was natural to choose the place where most Japanese literature was composed for over a thousand years. Finally, the only two friends I had in Japan---one Japanese and one American--- were both living in Kyoto. I arrived in Tokyo one rainy evening in August 1953, and headed directly from the airport to Tokyo Station where I boarded the night train for Kyoto. I sent a telegram to my Japanese friend, who met me at Kyoto Station and took me to his house, where I was to live for about a month. My friend expected that I would want to rest the first day after my arrival in Japan, but I was much too excited to rest. I asked the friend to take me with him wherever he went that day. As it happened, he had business at the Suntory Whiskey Distillery between Kyoto and Osaka. My first sightseeing in Kyoto therefore took place not at a famous temple or garden, but at a distillery!

• 以下の英文の訳を教えてください。

以下の英文の訳を教えてください。 最初の「If~my boyfriend」の部分が上手く訳せません。 If it wasn't already embarrassing enough to tell my boyfriend I was on my period, I had to explain what a period is in the first place. どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

Secure Boot, TPMの有効化について
このQ&Aのポイント
  • Windows11の条件であるSecure BootとTPM(2.0)を、現在のWindows10で有効にして利用しても問題はありませんか?
  • Windows11をインストール(またはアップグレード)する際、事前にSecure BootとTPMを有効にした方が良いでしょうか?
  • マザーボードがSecure BootとTPMに対応しており、現在のWindows10で有効にして利用しても問題はありませんが、Windows11をインストールする前に有効にすることを推奨します。
回答を見る