• 東京駅へのアクセス方法について教えてください。
  • ジョンに本をどこに置くか尋ねてください。
  • 運転手に降りる場所について尋ねてください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1. Please tell me how to get to Tokyo Station. 2. Ask John where to put those books. 3. Ask the driver where to get off. 4. This book teaches us how to write letters in English. 5. I am teaching Mary how to arrange flowers. 6. He told us which bus to take to get to the airport. 7. Nobody told me which dictionary to buy. 8. He told me where to get the tickets. 9. The mother talked with the teacher about what to do with her child. 10. Nobody told me what to do in such circumstances.

drinker325
質問者

お礼

御回答有り難うございましたm(_ _)m

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m

英訳をお願いします。 Do you want to get married? (結婚したいですか?) という質問に、 (うん、1人でいるのは淋しいから。。。) と答える時、どういう英文がよいでしょうか。 もうひとつお願いします。 What qualities make a good husband? という質問に、 (第一に愛、第二に信頼、そして優しさ。) は、どのように英語で表せばよいでしょうか。 またこれは友達同士の会話なので、 どちらかというと「informal」な会話です。

• 英訳してみました、お願いします

convenient, incovenientを使って色々英文を作ってみました。 合っていますでしょうか?添削の程よろしくお願いします。 (1)私は駅の近くに住んでいるので、通勤が便利です。 I live near the train station so it is covenient to get to work. (2)本を借りるのに20分も車乗って、また戻ってくるなんて不便だよ。※新しく出来た図書館について話している会話です It is inconvenient to drive for twenty minutes for a book, and come back. (3)A『そのホテルは空港の近くにあるます。』   B『では、空港からの行き来が便利ですね。』 A The hotel is near the airport.  B Then, it is convenient to get in and out from the airport, isn't it?

• 「メアリーはどこで何をジョンが買ったか知りたがっている」

こんばんは、英作文で詰まっています。 「メアリーはどこで何をジョンが買ったか知りたがっている」という英文をwonderを使って作りたいのですが、"Where does Mary wonder John bought what?"でいいんでしょうか? この手の疑問文は非文が多いので不安です。  よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳…一文だけお願いします

タイトルの通りです。 以下の英文を、どなたか訳していただけませんか? 特に最初の What is important , them , is that というのが、どうやって訳していいのか、わかりません;; What is important , them , is that teachers develop their own preferred classroom practices based on what works best for them in their own particular situation and circumstances and given the learners they have at the time. お願いします;;

• 英訳してください

Choose one of the events in Hitler's rise to power(1923-February 1933). At what points in Hitler's quest or power could he have been stopped? Describe how circumstances and the course of events might have been orchestrated in such a way as to change the potential for Hitler to gain so much power. この文章の意味がイマイチわかりません。英訳お願い致します

• 和訳、英訳

失礼します。留学生の外国人の方から直接会って英会話を習うため連絡をとっています。 I am so sorry for letting you go in 地名for our first meeting. I was thinking that you might be living in 地名. I am so sorry again. Anyway, I am open to suggestion as to where will be our next session that is near in 地名. we will just meet in 地名 then afterwards we will look for another venue near in 地名. maybe you can study or bring some English books if so that we can have some discussions on it. 意訳もありますが自分なりの訳です。↓ 私は初めてのミーティングにあなたに地名に来てもらうのをすまなく 思います。とにかく、次回のミーティングは地名の近くが良いのではないかと提案します。 まず会ってから、地名の近くの別の場所を探しましょう。 おそらくあなたは勉強が出来て、いくつかの英語の教材を持っている のだろうから、もしそうならそれを使ってディスカッションしましょう。 このメールに対しての送ろうと考えている内容、 Thank you for care about me. Lets do it. We will look for another place after first meeting. So I am going to study English from now on, I donnot have some English books. この後に、私は何か英語の教材を持って行ったほうが良いですか?と英語で言いたいです。自分なりの英訳ですが自信がないです↓ Do I have some English books? 最後に今から準備するとしたらどういった英語の本を準備するべきだと 思いますか?と言いたいのですが良い英文が浮かびません。。 Do you thinkからあとが進みません。良い英文があれば教えていただけないでしょうか? 英文への自分の和訳が間違っていたら訂正をお願いします! また自分が途中まで作った英文がおかしい場合教えてください。 お願いします!

• 英訳 困ってます

いつもありがとうございます。 英訳してみましたが、違和感や誤りがあればご教授いただけませんでしょうか。 彼に電話で伝えましたが、通じているのかどうかわかりませんでした。 和文: そういう事は、2人きりになった時にすること! どんな格好も、あなたに直接見てもらえなきゃ、意味がないと思うの・・・ お願い・・・ 英文: Such a thing is to do in person when we are alone No matter how I wear anything, I think it should be meaningless unless you don’t see me in person. Please. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和文英訳

和文英訳に関する質問です。 「フェイスブックがSNSのシェア数で一番になったのはどのような優れた点からだと思いますか。」 という和文に対し "What kind of advantage of Facebook do you think makes it won the top sharing in all SNS?" という英文はおかしいでしょうか? 間違っていればその理由と出来れば模範解答もお願いします。

• get to do の不定詞の用法

get to do ~するようになる のto doは何用法になりますか。 ある本でgetは他動詞で名詞的用法、とあったのですが この意味のgetは自動詞ではないのですか。 それと What is the most important thing to get along well with people ? のto get along は形容詞用法だと思うのですが、副詞的用法との解説がありました。 What is the most important thing in order to get along well with people? ということなだとの補足もありましたが。。。

• 英訳してください

下の文章を英訳してください。お願いします! English is often called the world’s lingua franca. About this, there is little dispute. However, what about the term lingua franca? It means the “Frankish language,” but how did it come to be known so well as an expression in English? The language is full of interesting idioms and expressions and idioms often have fascinating stories behind them. “Pidgin English” is one such expression. If you ask a native English speaker what this means, he or she will likely explain the meaning correctly: broken, or badly spoken, English. If you ask why people use this expression, they might explain it in this way: “Pigeons are not very clever birds, so it means someone whose English is not beyond the level of a simple bird.” However, this is not correct at all. During the period of the Opium Wars,1839-60, Portuguese, British, and Dutch traders went to China in large numbers to do business. They created a simplified from of English that could be used to do business. “Business English” often sounded like “pidgin English” when spoken with an accent, so this name stuck. “Flea market” is another interesting expression. Most people think that this word comes from the old goods that are often sold at such markets. Because they are old and possibly dirty, they might be full of fleas. Fleas are associated with dirty things. People used to think that those selling goods at such markets looked dirty, too. They might have been carrying fleas, which could have been a cause for the name.