• 締切済み

違法なことに協力できないと伝えたい

please mark it as a gift with low value (e.g. $25) also please provide dummy invoice with the total less than $50 after the shipping cost (e.g zippo $25, shipping $20, total $45) thanks! オークションサイトの落札者から というメールが来ました。 ダミーの金額を書いた請求書を送付しろと書いてあるのだと思ったのですが、違いますか? これは義務でも、強制でもないので、やりたくありません。 そこで、下記のような返事をしたいのですが、合っていますか? 私が書いた英文を採点してください I am afraid we cannot meet your request You can not modify the amount of money. We do not ship also invoice. I have ships already. ごめんなさい リクエストに応えることはできません 金額の修正はできません 請求書は同梱してません すでに出荷済みです

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.2

あなたの英文でも十分意味は通じると思いますが、次のようにされてはどうですか。 I'm afraid I cannot meet your request. I cannot provide a dummy invoice with a modified price. After all, the item has been already shipped. Please understand. 英語から離れますが、オークションではありませんが私はこの一年eBayでHong KongやSinpaporeからパソコン関係部品やエレクトロニクス関係小物商品を何度か買いました。日本より安く変えるからですが、発送時に添付される税関申告書には先方が気を利かして品物はgift, 価格は実際よりかなり低く書いてありました。言うまでもなく理由は、受取人のため通関が簡単に済み、また万が一関税をかけられた時でも少なくて済むようにとの配慮からだと思います。こういうことは普通に行われているようです。今回あなたの品物を落札した人はこんなことを期待したのだと思います。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

I am afraid we cannot meet your request。 We can not modify the amount of money. We have not enclosed the invoice with the merchandise. The merchandise has been shipped already. とも。

関連するQ&A

• さらっと和訳をお願いします

I have got neither account on ebay nor on paypal service. Could you please sell the requested blades using other metods, not via ebay? Normally, selling company send an invoice together with ordered goods to our Institute and we pay within 30 net days after the delivery. Our institute can also cover shipping costs (~50$).

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です、支払いとインボイスと送料の事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 That's fine. I took off the invoice whatever you decided you did not want. Please find attached an updated invoice. Please note that I did not put shipping charge on as I do not know yet how many boxes do I need to charge for until your order has been packed. Please make payment for the stock only for now asap so that we could start packing (please note that our policy has now changed and we can only start packing once the order has been paid for). Once I know how many boxes will there be I will make another invoice for shipping only and payment will need to be done separately.

• 【大至急】英文メールのご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文の返信メール(2)について、文法的におかしな箇所や自然にした方が良い部分がありましたら、訂正を宜しくお願い申し上げますm(_ _)m (1)先方からのメール I have one further request hopefully you can help with. Please can you send me your company address and bank information (for payment) in English please? Also is it possible to have our invoices in English? (2)返信 Our company address and bank information are follows: ◯◯◯ We are sorry, for all future invoice, we will send you copy of the invoice in English. Please kindly find the attached 2017 Dec invoice in English. 訳 会社の住所と銀行情報は以下です。 また今後からはあなたに英文の請求書を送ります。 日本文で送ってしまった2017年12月の請求書を念のため、英文バージョンで送りますので再度ご確認下さい。

• eBayでのバイヤーとのやりとりで

ebay初心者です。 フリーシッピング$36.50で商品が落札されたのですが 相手もお金を支払ったのですが、バイヤーさんから Hi please do not declare full total with shipping @ $34 - i saw you previously had this item listed at $23 so please declare $23 value or lower when shipping THANKS と最初にバイヤーさんから連絡がきました。 以前、私はこの商品はフリーシッピングでは出品してなくて、商品代$23.50、送料$11.00と出品していました。 バイヤーさんはそのことを覚えているみたいでした。 それで私はあまり意味がわからなかったので Thank you. Items will be shipped by SAL Flights from $ 34.50. Shipping is also included in the $ 34.50. Thank you. 送料は商品に含まれています。と当たり障りのないメールをして 早く商品を送ろうと思ったのですが hello yes thankyou i understand shipping is included in the total fee of $34.50. i am meaning the item value. please declare item as $23 dollars value not $34 which is value of item + shipping. please declare item value $23 Thanks と連絡がきました。 翻訳サイトで上の文を訳したのですが「アイテム値$23が感謝すると宣言してください。」とそんな風なことを言っています。 これはどういったことでしょうか?ちなみにバイヤーさんはPayPalでお金は支払っています。 英語は全く、わからなくてこの方が何を言っているのかわかりません。 アイテム$23.50で送料は$11.00と区別してくれと言ってるのですか? そしたら、ebay内でそのようなことはできるのですか? それとも商品を出荷する際に「小さな緑の紙(税関)」に商品代は$23.50と書いてくれと言ってるのでしょうか? まだebayもやり始めたばかりで知識もありません。どうかご教授お願い致します。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの事でメールが来ました。なんとなくはわかりましたが、正確な意味を知りたいのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)> Your order is ready to ship with Yamato Transport. Both invoices were combined and your shipping amount is $19.00. You can see below for the quote. Here is your invoice I have attached and sent you 2 money requests through paypal. We already captured $24.00, but we still need a total of $84.44 (which I split up since paypal will not allow me to request the full amount). Once we have received your payment we will ship out.

• 【翻訳お願いします】ebayの取引で困ってます。

相手の方からinvoiceを送ってもらいましたが、送料が間違っていたため、再送をお願いしました。 返信されてきた内容がわからないので翻訳していただけないでしょうか? 以下が相手の方からのメッセージです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi men, im having problem with ebay becouse a system boog not allow me to sent invoices. Im trying to resolve them with ebay. Please if you not want to wait until ebay resolved this send me the total payment that ebay allow to you and i will refund the diffence for the shipping cost.

• 和訳お願いします。

Hi Orie, Thank you for making 2 order with us We can ship them out together so you don’t have to pay shipping costs. I will refund € 55.00 on your credit card. Also could you please provide me with an address in English? We ship out with FedEx. Best regards, Petra

• 英語の日本語訳

I'll have an invoice with shipping charges to you today. の日本語訳を教えて頂けないでしょうか。 海外オークションで落札したのち、 出品者からの一次メールにあった一文です。 invoiceは請求書?になるのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳お願いいたします!!

Honey, I don`t see your left messge until just now from un-payment order. Please reply me do you want the board or not ASAP, so that I hope i can stop the shipping from EMS. if you want other board ,not the abc parts , please also give us a chance, we will check if we can offer it or not and quote you the best price. Please reply me soon , thanks and best regards 商品名 を ABC PARTS に変えています。 大変申し訳ございませんがよろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします

I won this razor and I need ship it to Russia. Unfortunately your shipping details does not provides exac summ of shipping and I cannot pay immideately. Could you please to create and send me payment invoice using Ebay facilities?