• ベストアンサー

次の文で、

She took lessons and, after class, practiced by talking to as many Japanese people as possible. この文の and の後にコンマがあるのはなぜでしょうか? (普通 andの後にコンマって来るのでしょうか?)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

She took lessons and practiced by talking to as many Japanese people as possible. という文章にafter classが挿入されたものです。

genki98
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。 質問なのですが、She took lessons ,after class , and practiced ~ とはならないのでしょうか? たびたびすみません。

関連するQ&A

• 次の文を日本語訳してください

この文章を日本語訳してください>< 本当に困ってます、おねがいします! Outaka Yoshiko, as she is known today, has surely enjoyed a long and interesting life. She might best be remembered for her three terms in the Japanese Diet as an active representative. She is remembered by many for her brave service as a political reporter in Palestine and other troubled areas in the world in the 1960s. there was much more, however, to this fascinating woman’s life. She was born in Manchuria, China, in 1920, and grew up using the name Li Xianglan, though both of her parents ware Japanese. Because she was troubled by tuberculosis as a child, she took singing lessons from a Russian man who had escaped the revolution 20 years earlier. She was very talented and became a coloratura soprano. This led to a career as an actress for the attractive young woman. In 1938, she made her debut in a film called Honeymoon Express, and then starred in a famous film called Shanghai Nights. In fact, no one knew that she was Japanese; she was thought to be Chinese. She was seen as a multi-lingual, talented Chinese actress. At the end of World War 2, however, she ran into trouble. She was nearly executed by the Chinese government for treason but she narrowly escaped and returned to Japan. In Japan, she continued her singing and acting career under a new name: Yoshiko Yamaguchi. Several years later, the celebrated actress got married to a famous person: the architect, Isamu Noguchi. The two lived happily in Kamakura, where he worked furiously and she built her acting career. She starred in films abroad as well as at home. For example, she was the leading actress in Japanese War Bride, but using a third name, Shirley Yamaguchi, as she was known in America.Sadly, the couple’s demanding careers caused their marriage to fall apart.

• 次の文の意味がわかりません

The subjective effects of occasional sleep deprivation are more pronounced than are its effects on overt behavior. 次の文から導き出される事らしいのですが... A univeristy professor researching sleep disorders occasionally taught class after spending whole nights working in a laboratory. She found lecturing after such nights diffucult: she reported that she felt worn out and humorless, and she had difficulty concentrating and finding the appropriate words. After several weeks of lectures, she asked her students to guess which lectures had been given after nights without sleep. Interestingly, very few students were able to correctly identif them. No one can assess the overall effects of sleep deprivation on a particular person as well as thatsleep-deprived person can. と言えないのはなぜでしょうか。

• A,such as B のコンマ役割を教えて下さい

例えば She has visited many foreign cities ,such as London ,Paris and soul.のような cities ,such as~のようなコンマのことを言ってます 私はShe has visited many foreign cities such as London ,Paris and soul.  のようにコンマ無しでもいいと思うのですが

• この文の構造がよくわかりません。

They believe that she has found their pets by "talking" to them over long distances, has discovered their illnesses, and has even solved their emotional problems. that以下はshe has..., (she)has..., and (she)has...ですか。 また she has found their pets by talking to them...の文の意味がよくわかりません。themはtheir petsのことらしいです。

• この中2の文を訳していただけますか?

教科書のニュークラウンの中2の文を訳していただけますか? 英語苦手なんです(笑&泣) 打ち間違えがなければいいんですが・・・。 Yesterday I went to a sign language class. I learned some sign language there. We did a short play in sign language. After the class the teacher asked,Was the class interesting? Yes,it was I said. Then she asked, Was it easy for you? No,it wasn't, I answered. Well,she said, Remember. Many people communicate this way. よろしくお願いします。

• この文はどのような構造ですか。

At least 150 people are dead, 1,500 injured, and more than 50,000 lost their homes, after a 6.3-magnitude earthquake struck central Italy before dawn on Monday. 上の文のAt least 150 people are deadと 1,500 injuredは文法的にどのように説明されるのですか。1500の前のカンマはwithの働きをしていて、injuredは過去分詞で1500を修飾しているのですか。 そうでなければ、deadと1500の間のカンマはどのような役目をしているのですか。 よろしくお願いいたします。 , and more than 50,000 lost their homesののdead と1,500の間のカンマは

• これらの文が訳せなくて困っています。助けてください

これらの文がうまく訳せなくて困っています。助けてください。よろしくお願いします。 Today, the sari is growing in popularity as daily wear among the women of Bangladesh and SriLanka, which have climates that closely resemble that of India. Thus, many archeologists and ancient historians point out the important fact does not represent what people in other parts of the country were wearing. It is obviously no more than the Japanese reading of a Chinese word as recorded in the document

• 次の和訳わかりません

Sometimes sea turtles also eat trash and die. 時々ウミガメもまたゴミを食べて死ぬ? alsoがついている意味がわからないのです その前の文は Other people buy and sell turtles for foods.

• 次の英文を翻訳お願いします。

I've noticed that, too. Many people are eating miso soup and sushi... I notice it is mostly white people who do it though. They seem to "discover" things many cultures already knew. Just like with coconut oil, my family has cooked with it for generations, but after they got their hands on it, it became too expensive and I had to buy canola oil instead. よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします。

次の英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします。 After all,the Stone Age people who produced the brilliant cave paintings in what is now Spain and France were as tall as we are,as handsome,as intelligent,and as artistic.And that was twenty-five thousand years ago.