• ベストアンサー

和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

お世話になります。 well i have assignments in university. but i can work quite easily 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?よろしくお願い致します。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

えーと、大学の宿題を抱えているんだけど...。でも難なくこなせるよ。 [注] 宿題を難なくこなせると言っているのか、宿題があるにも拘わらず何らかの他の業務を難なくこなせると言っているのか、この文のみからでは判断できません。

tapiokasan
質問者

お礼

分かりやすくありがとうございますm(_ _)m助かりました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 1、Let me know if I type too fast or too much. 2、But good that you write. 3、So we can just casually in English? 4、Oh ok then we chat first. Actually I'm thinking you are doing quite well. 5、Oh but why it have more words than "ありがとう". 以上5つの文です。宜しくお願いします。

• 英語 和訳

There is been some influenza around lately. lately をどう訳に反映したらよいのかがわかりません。 どなたか和訳をお願いします。 あと、次の英文のlastもどう訳に反映したら良いのかわかりません。 But I have been teaching at a university in Tokyo for the last five years. どなたか和訳を宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 Hey. I hope u understand. I have feelings for u and i 'm scared, that i can fall in love with a girl that lives so far away. I tried to stop the contact but now i have to write u

• 和訳お願いします。。。

和訳お願いします。。。 In my house, we eat in the kitchen, but we have a dining room too (when we have guests). In the kitchen, it's a round table in wood, with a table cloth. I seat between my father and my sister ^-^ We watch TV during the meals too. For midday, we watch news, and the evening we watch movies or other TV programs. Generally, we eat a salad first (cucumber, tomatoes or salad), then the main dish (fish, chicken, and some other things with vegetables, rice or pasta). Then, cheese, yogurt and fruits. Now, you know all about French meals ! :) Yes, I sleep sometimes during classes ! But not a lot, I don't want to be seen by the teachers ^-^. The day I sleep the most is tuesday, because it's the day I have lots of classes. My sister, in University, is very lucky, because she doesn't works on monday, and she has not a lot of classes. University in France is quite relaxing ^-^ By the way, what do you mean by "Do you have the subject studying besides Russian" ?

• 1.和訳お願いします

1.和訳お願いします His name is quite well known to us. 2.aには repairing か repaired のどっちがはいりますか? Where did you have your automotible (a)? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

Hey what's up queen! I wanna meet up to U. But I'm stay in Tokyo now. Can u come here? 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

• 和訳お願いいたします

But if you already have previous engagements with your friends that you need to go to ... I understand if you need to go to them. Or maybe we can go together? As long as I can be with you I'm happy. Oh ... there should also be a gym in the hotel. If you're working I will go to the gym or go running. You can want you can also go to the gym ... I think they have a steam room as well :) But now it has gone down a lot ... since now you have taken a big place in my heart.

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳してください Anyway maybe someday in the close future, we can have a chance to go out! But let's make it smooth. We don't have to rush everything right! よろしくお願いします

• 和訳希望

This came super quick, delivery is great. I have been on prescription sleeping pills for two years, and wanted to try a more natural sleep aid. Tried this last night and it really works, so well, that i think i can only use the Valerian Root for sleeping from now on. Could feel when it kicked in, and had a great sleep. On opening the bottle, the smell is quite strong, but do not let that put you off. I am so happy to have at last found a good, natural sleeping aid. Will definitely buy from this seller.

• 英語和訳など

海外の人からこのように聞かれたのですが、大まかにしか意味は分かりません>< 和訳とこれに対する返事を大体でいいので教えてくれませんか? I have question. Recently I watched video about woman who worked in japan. She said that she and other employees are working very long but with low effectiveness because if they done something before work ends they can receive other work to do that they won’t realize because they don’t have enough skill to do that. Is it true?