• ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えていただけませんか?

God bless her, and all who sail in her という文はどのように訳せば良いでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

herは舟のことですね。とりあえず「この船」としときます。 この船と、この船に乗る全ての人に祝福を! ってな感じでしょうか。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

ここでの "her" (彼女) は 「船」 のことをさしています。 「この船と、乗船する人たちに神のお加護を。」

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を訳して下さい。

to bless your's job, strengthen her to achieve the goal of her career, to be an excellent in your work with satisfaction and good channel in good things. bless me to be an outstanding businessman to help more people with the wisdom and talent from God. Dear Father God, help us to achieve our career and financial goal that we would have more time for our sweet relationship and love. May Go bless us to be the blessings to people via our jobs. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

この英文の意味を教えて下さい。 God Bless You & I Hope All Your Hopes & Dreams Come True...... これはどういった状況、相手に何を伝えたいときに使う文章ですか? どなたかご回答お願い致します。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

小説の一文です。よろしくお願いします。 Why had he begrudged her the wanderer blood drinkers who, discovering her and her company, adored her as all talked together of their journeys in the Blood.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい

この文は映画のストーリーに関する記述の一部なのですが……。 There's usually a plot in there somewhere, but who cares ?の訳を 教えて下さい。in thereという語句に特別な意味があるのでしょうか。 なお、この文の前には、 Girl inexplicably kicks off a dreamy song-and-dance sequence. といった文があります。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英文の意味が掴めずで困っています・・・

以下の英文を海外の彼女から受け取りました。 何か詩的?な文章の引用かと思いますが、私の英語理解力が低くて、翻訳ソフトで変換しても、何を言わんとしているのか意味が掴めません。 長文で申し訳ないと思ったのですが、どなたか意訳できる方いましたら、分かるように解説してもらえたら大変助かります。 よろしくお願いします。 ----------------------- Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'

• この英文の意味を教えてはいただけないでしょうか?

こんにちは。 お世話になります。 英語初学者です。 下記に挙げます二つの英文の違いが分からず、困り果てております。 1, Emma was the younger of two daughters but only she lived with her father with the family home. 2, Her sister Isabella lived in London with her husband and five children. 教えていただきたいのですが、なぜ、1の英文ではliveの後ろにwith、次にatと場所が来るのに、 2の文ではliveの後ろにinと場所が来て、その次にwithがくるのでしょうか? 違いが全く分かりません。 両者で微妙なニュアンスが異なるのでしょうか?それとも、全く同じなのでしょうか? どなたか、教えてはいただけないでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文の意味が分かりません

「Then Mama got that gleam in her eye.」 という例文に出くわしました。 辞書を引いてもいまいち意味がつかめなかったのですが、「got that gleam in her eye」で一つの熟語なのでしょうか? だとしたら、意味はどうなるのでしょうか。 文の構造がよくわかりません。 どなたか、お力を貸しては下さいませんか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 次の英文の動詞はどこにあるのでしょうか?

But those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. Chorist以下の文に動詞がないと思うのですが、どのようにとらえたらよいのでしょうか? 教えてください。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしています。値引きの事でメールをしているんですが、依然と値引き率が変わってしましました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am extremely sorry for the delay in completing your order. I have now processed all the details and both invoices (fos non-sale and sale items) are in the attachment. I have not applied the discount to your account just yet. The reason for this is, my director agreed to only 10% discount at the moment. The previous 15% has not been agreed with her and she did not agree to it this time either. I therefore did not take the 10% off of your order as yet as I want to make you aware of this first. Please also check the details on the invoice in terms of comments. I believe the description will suffice. Let me know please how many invoices will you require.

• この英文を、同じ意味でかきかえていただきたいです。

Annibale Carracci’s artwork, The Coronation of the Virgin – 1590-1609, this piece of the soul and the mind. This picture grabbed my attention because it is one of the few paintings in which God, Jesus, and Mary are represented as “equals”, because of their sizes. The arrangement of the figures, and the colors implemented by the artist were other elements that interested me. In the following essay I will discuss the subject matter of the painting, and the technique used, as well as a brief discussion of the features that identify this artwork with the time period when it was painted. In this painting Mary is being crowned by Jesus and God, after her ascension to heaven. This action is taking place in heaven, because angels that are sitting in the background and also clouds closer to the border of the painting surround the three main figures. Jesus, Mary, and God are the main figures. In the center, Mary extends her arms as if welcoming a son/daughter or family member and her face expresses tranquility and acceptance. To her right is Jesus, who lifts His right hand to hold the crown, and His face shows kindness and respect. On Mary’s left, is God, who raises His left hand to hold the other side of the crown that is being placed on Mary’s head. God’s face also shows kindness towards Mary, and as the Father and the Son put the crown on Mary’s head, the Holy Spirit, represented as a dove, descends over her. Crowds of angels sit in order, one on the side of the other, around the semicircular theater in the background of the painting, and others, closer to the viewer’s point of view, are represented playing instruments and holding books, as if they were singing. In the center small human figures are shown, one of them holding a scroll as if they were asking Mary to intercede for them before God. Organization, light, and clothing are important elements of this representation, because they make a reference to the style under which it was created. On “The Coronation of the Virgin,” figures form three triangles. The first and smallest one is formed by Mary’s head and extended arms. Jesus and God’s arms and bellies form the second triangle. The third and biggest triangle starts on the Holy Spirit and extends from both sides to the two low corners of the painting. Triangles may serve as reference to the Holy family and also to the Trinity, which are formed by three figures, the same as triangles have three angles and sides. The organization of the figures in this painting make reference to the High Renaissance where the arrangement of the figures played an important role in the meaning and message that the artist was seeking to convey. This painting is also full of light and color, which bring to this picture a sense of natural appearance, characteristic of the Byzantine and High Renaissance, and also of the Baroque. Clothing is another important element of this painting for it is a reminder of the Classical revival. The colors of the draperies are very basic; blue and pink on Mary’s drapery, white on God and Jesus, and red on two angels in the right corner of the painting, and some green in the center, and a lot of yellow in the background. Another important feature that relates this painting with the style the artist implemented is the body types, especially in Jesus and God. Jesus is shown as having Byzantine facial features, and a classical body type, where muscles and a well shaped body are visible. Also God’s body has been idealized, due to the fact that His body looks as young as His son’s body; giving to this picture a characteristic usually seen during the classical period.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • LIFEBOOK AH77/EはWindows10へのアップデートが可能ですか?
  • LIFEBOOK AH77/Eを使用しているが、Windows7からWindows10へのアップデートが必要ですか?
  • Windows7のLIFEBOOK AH77/EをWindows10にアップデートするには、どのようなソフトウェアが必要ですか?
回答を見る