• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 the agreements they have reached cannot cause them to lose sight of some of the differences that remain. それと、この英語はどの程度の学力レベルなら解けますか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

『彼らの達成した合意でもって、積み残しの意見の食い違いを無き物にすることは出来ない』 単に関係詞を用いた複文構造なので、高校1年レベルなら大丈夫でしょう。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳教えて下さい!

以下の英文の和訳(意味)を教えて下さい。Many things that's the Problem. There is history, politics psychology and some more but for some of them i'm too bad in school and i Must have luck to study it. But in the end i can't decide which of them i take. It's hard :). になります。 切実ですのでよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) For over 1,800 years, pepople have had animals as pets. Dogs and cats are the ones which are kept the most, but some people keep fish, rabbits, snakes and robopets. Then, you may say, “What are robopets?” Over the years, science has developed and now we have robot pets. Some of them can show “feelings,”such as joy, sadness and anger, by using body movements, sounds and the lights in their eyes. Some can even decide how to things by themselves, as well as remember hundreds of words and talk to us in languages such as English, Japanese and Spanish. Robopets have some better points than animal pets. They don't make loud noises and we don't need to feed them, give them a bath or take them for a walk. Also, they never make the carpet or floor dirty, so we don't have to clean up after them. And they don't get sick or die ! Many people aren't interersted in having robopets, however. They can't feel any warm relationship between a robot and themselves. They feel that when they have an animal as a pets, they can have friendly relationship with it. When animals get sick or die, we learn an important lesson : we wil be gone some day. So we love them more and learn how important ― and sometimes short ―life is. People now have a choice about pets. They can choose a pet that is very convenient, or they can choose a pet that is living. Which kind would you choose?

• コービーが語った文章なのですが和訳をお願いします

I mean the worst case,is what? I lose some athleticism,I lose some speed...but I se a lot of guys who are not athletic. who don't have speed,that are still pretty damn good...and I think I'm a little better than them.

• 和訳してください。

和訳してください。 Different cultures have different ways of choosing what to name a baby. In some cultures parents name their babies for qualities they want them to have;for example,some American girls have names like Joy and Grace,and some Mexican girls are named Esperanza,or "hope". In many cultures, babies are named after relatives,dead or alive,or famous people. In some cultures,who names the baby is a serious matter. That privilege is often reserved for the mother, father,or an uncle. In parts of Africa, the baby helps decide;someone reads a list of names,and when the baby sneezes, it gets the last name that was read. Some Malaysian parents follow the same practice but instead of waiting for the baby to sneeze,they wait for it to smile.

• 和訳を教えてください

和訳を教えてください In regions where they have a lot of water,they don't realize what a real luxury it is to those who live where they have little water. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いしたいです!

緊急で和訳お願いしたいです! (1)What do you words,little ones, urchins, or brats tell us? Language often allows us several ways of saying the same thing.but there are very slight differences between them.Here are Mary.Susan, and Joan talking about some children playing in the next room. Mary: Listen to those little ones! Susan: Listen to those urchins! Joan: Listen to those brats! The words tell us something about the feelings of the speakers.We can guess that Mary thinks the children are really cute and sweet.Susan thinks they're a bit mischievous, and maybe they're a little dirty and not so neat.Joan thinks they're bad and they're misbehaving.If they don't want to show their feelings.of course, t can just say: Listen to those children because children is a neutral word. When words cause us to have different feelings, then we can say those words have different connotations. Little ones, urchins, and brats have different connotations. Some connotations are positive-they give us pleasant or comfortable feelings. Some connotations are negative - they give us unpleasant or uncomfortable feelings. Every language has hundreds of words which make usort think of things in an emotional way. Here are some more word-pairs which mean almost the same thing. In each case, the 'good' meaning is first and the bad' meaning is second. Tom is thrifty. Tom is stingy. Our house is cozy. Our house is cramped. He was behaving in a childlike way. He was behaving in a childish way. できるだけ速い回答をお願いします!!!

• 和訳あってますでしょうか。

和訳あってますでしょうか。文法や単語的に。 間違っている場合は正しい和訳を教えてください。 Some people insist that creativity comes about by means of " divine inspiration". It is a gift from Got, they say. Far-fetched, yea, but there is some truth to this idea: creative people do have a gift. They are fortunate enough to have some essential personality traits or intellectual habits: curiosity, flexibility, independence. 多くの人々は、創造力は神の名案によって生じると主張している。それは、神からの贈り物だと彼らは言っている。ありそうもないが、この考えにはいくつかの真実がある。つまり、創造力のある人たちは、その贈り物を持っている。彼らは幸福でいくつかの潜在的な個性の特徴や理論的な習慣を十分持っている。

• 和訳できますか?

これを和訳出来る方いますか? 会話文の一節です。 Some people get in the position where theyーthey're thinking all of the time, of what the world's going to think of this o r that instead of what they themselves think about it.

• 和訳をお願いします

次の英文の和訳をお願いします。 I saw pic-tures of them performind their obscure sun worship. They were dressed in flowing white robes and looked impressive,but they really have nothing to do with the original people here. 私は彼らの演じる太陽崇拝の儀式の映像を見た。彼らはゆったりとした白いローブを着て印象的だったが、彼らは実を言うとここの最初の人々とは何の関係もない ↑自分なりに和訳してみましたが自信がないため、英語にお詳しい方よろしくお願い致します。

• どう和訳したら?play

長文の和訳をしていましたが、辞書で調べてもしっくりくる訳が見つけられない部分がありました。一文が長いのですが、一応全部載せさせていただきます。 A great variety of factors play into the birth of a best friendship---the age and circumstances under which people meet, what first attracts them, why they remain close, and how they fill each other's needs.  分からないのは一行目の "factors play into the..."の部分です。  「良い友情が生まれるには、いろんな要因がある」というようなことが書いてあるのかな??とは思うのですが、"play"をどのような意味で捉えたらいいのか分かりません。  正確に訳す必要はないとは思うのですが、なぜ"play"が使われているのか教えていただけたら嬉しいです。よろしくお願いします!