マスターズ・ゴルフトーナメントのテーマ曲の訳

このQ&Aのポイント
  • マスターズ・ゴルフトーナメントで毎年流れるテーマ曲の訳をお願いします。
  • 歌詞には歴代の名プレイヤーやコースの名前が出てきています。
  • センチメンタルな歌詞で、偉大なプレイヤーやコースを称えています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

マスターズ・ゴルフトーナメント テーマ曲の訳

マスターズ・ゴルフトーナメントで毎年流れるテーマ曲があります。 とても古い曲の様でCDは発売されていませんが、YouTubeにUPされています。 歌詞も検索すると出てきました。 が、当方英語が全く分かりませんので、どなたか訳して貰えないでしょうか? 歌詞の中に歴代の名プレイヤーの名前が何人も出てきます。(大体そこだけは分かります(^^;) *Augusta<このコースが有る地名=ゴルフコースの愛称 *18th fairway<ゴルフは18ホールで争われるので、最後の18ホールのこと? *Sunday afternoon<決勝で優勝者が決まるおおよその時間、日曜日の午後 *Watson, Byron Nelson, Demaret<歴代プレイヤーの名前 *Amen Corner and it's Hogan's perfect swing<アーメンコーナーはホーガンが完璧なスウィングを見せた場所? *Sarazen's double eagle at the 15<サラゼンがダブルエッジで・・・・ *And the spirit of Clifford Roberts that keeps it alive<クリフォード・ロバーツのスピリットは今も生きている *And the wooden-shafted legend of Bobby Jones.<ボビー・ジョーンズの木製シャフトは今や伝説だ 上記が部分部分の私なりの理解です。(^^;) 多分通しで訳すと、もっとセンチメンタルな偉大なるプレイヤーと歴史の有るコースを称えるような 歌詞だと思います。 ご協力お願いします。m(_ _)m Well, it's springtime in the valley on Magnolia Lane It's the Augusta National and the master of the game Who'll wear that green coat on Sunday afternoon? Who'll walk the 18th fairway singing this tune? Augusta, your dogwoods and pines They play on my mind like a song Augusta, it's you that I love And it's you that I'll miss when I'm gone. It's Watson, Byron Nelson, Demaret, Player and Snead It's Amen Corner and it's Hogan's perfect swing It's Sarazen's double eagle at the 15 in '35 And the spirit of Clifford Roberts that keeps it alive Augusta, your dogwoods and pines They play on my mind like a song Augusta, it's you that I love And it's you that I miss when I'm gone. It's the legions of Arnie's Army and the Golden Bear's throngs And the wooden-shafted legend of Bobby Jones.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1節     さあ、この谷のマグノリア•レーンに春が来た。     オーガスタ•ナショナルとこのゲームのマスターの時だ     日曜日の午後、緑の上着を着るのは誰か?     この歌を歌いながら18番のフェアウェイを歩くのは誰か?     2節 オーガスタよ、あなたのハナミズキと松の木は     私の心に歌を奏でる     オーガスタよ、あなただよ私が愛するのは     そして遠く離れて思うのはあなただ 3節    ワトソン、バイロン•ネルソン、デマレ、プレヤー、スニード    アーメンコーナー、ホーガンの完璧なスウィング    ’35年に15番でサラゼンのダブルイーグルの場所     クリフォード•ロバーツの魂が生気を与えているところだ 4節 オーガスタよ、あなたのハナミズキと松の木は     私の心に歌を奏でる     オーガスタよ、あなただよ私が愛するのは     そして遠く離れて思うのはあなただ      アーニーのアーミーの軍団でありゴールデンベアーの群衆だ     そしてボビー•ジョーンズの木製シャフトの伝説だ     (いちおう直訳しました)

KEBAyoshino
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 機械翻訳だと固有名詞の多いこの歌詞は、誤訳が多くて・・・(笑) <<Sarazen's double eagle at the 15 in '35 エッジではなくてイーグルでした。。 '35のところが、どうしても分からなかったのですが なるほど、西暦でしたか。 これで、何となく全体の流れが読めてきました。 重ね重ね御礼申し上げます。

関連するQ&A

• 日本訳を教えてください(1)

Everyday you make a little sweet sound that I really love to stay and hear for long as you walk and talk and sing a song I feel this way wherever you are going I will go if it's so hard to do, so many things I have to lose, I've decided that I live my life for you I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you your joys and your pains or your tears are mine you are all I realize as true, no more I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you And I want you to know that by rule and line you are all, all that I live my life for I think of you think of every word we talked and every thing that we did together every moment we spent with each other Quite a few people in my life so far I met have gone away from me now you're the only one I see and the world is spinning just for you and me 長すぎるので分けますm(_ _)m (2)へ…

• 訳お願いします。

Sounds fair enough to me - I tend to do almost all fanart these days, so I can relate to how much time and effort that takes. If you're like me, you feel like you're not extending yourself enough by only doing fanart, and that's all part of the process of creativity taking a leap upwards. Thanks for all the cool art you did though, it's magnificent, but would you re consider closing this account? It may be fanart, but it's GOOD fanart. If you are going to do this and start a new page, that's good, and I'll most likely follow you there. よろしくお願いします。

• 訳をお願いします。

ストロベリーナントカさんの英語詞で (1)If you still there when it's all over (2)I scared I'll have to say (3)That a part you has gone まで訳を1つずつお願いします。 特に(1)はwhenから訳すのか、Ifから訳すのかわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 訳お願いします

I have,my Lord.She must stay out of the sun.It's dangerous for her health. He's completely mad. But when I was young, I also suffered for love. I was almost as mad as he is now. I'll speak to him again. What are you reading, my Lord? Words, worlds, worlds. What are they about? Lies. The writer says here that old men have grey beards, small minds and weak legs. It is, of course, all true. But it's wrong to write about it. お願いします。

• By all that’s unholy の解釈

You are going to spend to-night in the landlady’s flat here. (Hard work I’ve had to persuade her!) And I’ll be in the kitchen. So here’s a chance for you to get to know her better. . . . It’s not as you think! There’s not a trace of anything of the sort, brother . . . !” “But I don’t think!” “Here you have modesty, brother, silence, bashfulness, a savage virtue . . . and yet she’s sighing and melting like wax, simply melting! Save me from her, by all that’s unholy! She’s most prepossessing . . . I’ll repay you, I’ll do anything. . . .” この文章のby all that’s unholy!の理解ができないです。その中でも特にby all の理解ができないです。 that’s unholyの解釈も それが汚らわしい? とハッキリしないです。解説お願いします

• こんばんは。 現在、スヌーピーの漫画をよんでいます。次の文なのですが私の訳はあっているのでしょうか?アドバイスしてください。(わからないところは?になっています。)  チャ:チャーリーブラウン  ルー:ルーシー ルー:I'll hold the ball,Charlie Brown, and you come runing up and kick it. (私がボールを押さえているからあなたは走ってボールをけって。) チャ:Sure!What you really mean is you'll pull it away,and I'll kill myself. (わかった。あなたがいっている意味というのはあなたがどこかにボールをおいて私がけるということ?) ル-:I have a tip for you.Charie Brown just watch my eyes. (私はあなたに??をもっている。チャリーブラウン、私の目を見て) チャ: your eyes? ルー:That's right! You can always tell what a person is going to do by thier eyes. (そうよ。あなたはいつも目で人が何をするかを見分けることができる) チャ:That's a good tip.. watch the eyes...I should have thought of that before... This year I'm gonna kick that ball out of the universe. (それはいい考え? 目を見る。。私は思うべき・・ 今年は私は遠くにボールをけるだろう) 長くなりましたがよろしくお願いします。

• ビートルズの曲が見つからない

「The Beatles Lyrics」という本を買いました。海外のペーパーバックみたいです。そこにいくつかビートルズで知らない曲がありました。ビートルズのアルバムはアンソロジーやライブBBCなども含めて聴いたのでほぼ全曲網羅したと思っていたのですが・・・ Tip of my tongue Love of the loved I'll keep you satisfied I'll in love World without love One and one is two Nobody I know It's for you From a window I want to see you again Woman Goodbye The ballad of John and Yoko(contd.) ←普通のとは歌詞が違います これらの曲がどこを探しても見つかりません。どうしたら手に入るでしょうか? ちなみに買った本はこれです↓ http://www.amazon.co.jp/Beatles-Lyrics-Alan-Aldrich/dp/0751516880/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=english-books&qid=1199017754&sr=8-3

• 訳がわかりません 日本語にできません・・・

英語を勉強のため詩を訳しているのですがこれはなんといっているのが訳せませんでした。自分でやってみると、 もし私があなたに私が愛してると話したらそれは....わかりませんでした。君が必要だというとしたら....すみませこれ以上訳せませんでした。教えてくださいおねがいします。 If I told you I love you That doesn't mean that I don't care, And when I tell you I need you, Don't you think that I'll can never be there I'm so tired of the way you turn my words into Deception and lies... Don't misunderstand me when I try to speak my mind I'm only saying what's in my heart.

• 訳をお願いします。

先ほど訳して頂いた It depends, but I might quit the FanArt altogether. で返信させて頂きました。 No don't leave us you're too good Getting into concept original art is great and you definately should but maybe you could do Fanart on the side as practice and a release you know so you always have something to unleash your creativity on と返信がありこれは何といってるのでしょうか? あとこちらはhttp://okwave.jp/qa/q7623596.htmlでの文章でお返事しました。 No it's ok I'm sorry I'm not an art expert or anything I thought it was similar for like 2 seconds but you make very different stuff than her and like I said you're a sweetie I just thought it's interesting that your styles are similar and you never heard of her before, guess it's just one of those universal coincidences と返信が来ましたとても長すぎて・・・理解に困っています。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 訳をお願いします。

I love romance novels.I like the thought of that one person out there searching all their lives for one person who makes them feel complete like Nora Roberts and Danielle Steel. 訳がわかりません。that,out ,searching ,など意味が取れません。宜しくお願いします。