• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:日本語に翻訳して貰いたいです。)

The Truth About Love and Relationships

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the true meaning of love and happiness in relationships
  • Let go of traditional commitments and find inspiration instead
  • The journey of love: falling, staying, letting go, and moving on

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

今の世の中では、申し分の無いボーイフレンドとかガールフレンドがいる、と言うことが、幸せな、あるいは満足の出来る男女関係であることを、意味しない、、、   時によっては、生き様を真面目に考えるのが幸せへの正しい道ではない、、、確約した間柄を求めるよりも、刺激のある間柄が(いい時もある)、、    纏めれば wla nai au ang mag uyab2x krun! mai pag mag char2x, mgdugai pah muh!    で、馬鹿げてるが本当     恋に落ちるのは非常に易しい、恋愛を続けるのは、努力が要る、別れるのは一番辛い、先へ進むのは、「物凄く難しい」話だ、、、     aftie ebri1 :)) (分かるところだけ訳しました)

jo_ker
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 投稿したあと思ったのですが、フィリピン語が混じっているようですね。 大変助かりました、英語を勉強中なので。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 教えて下さい! 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

下記の英文を日本語に翻訳をお願いします。 J am happy to welcome you in my apartment in August. It is very clear, comfortable and you have a splendid view on Paris You said to me that you do not speak french (also I do not speak japonese) and english. However you write me in english and may be you read english language. Myself I do not speak fluent english. J suppose that you come to visit Paris. J can to help you to indicate which is to be visited. Do not hesitate to question about which is important for you. J will be happy to read you again よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してください

いつもこちらの回答に頼りっぱなしで申し訳ありません。 どなたか翻訳をお願いします。 His Mars trines your Uranus. This means your relationship with this man will always be always unique and exciting because you encourage each other to be yourselves, to be innovative and inventive, and to live to your fullest potential. You encourage each others strengths and talents in life and the ability to t take a risk in these things and in so doing to change your life a little in a positive way that can be built on. He will give you the courage or inspiration to reach out for what you want. To take your ambitions, your talents, your true desires and to go for it. To take the chance or opportunities and to carve a path out for yourself.. He inspires you to become positive, exciting. His Saturn conjuncts your Pluto. Underneath he feels a little threatened by you. You can also feel that he is often too distant. But this is a good aspect. It means if you have to, you can survive great hardship as a couple. Saturn often has to with endings, it can wreck devastation in life where the past is gone, and the future seems bleak. This can mean personal devastation, such as going through deaths or great material loss. Or it can be things like national disasters. Events that effect not only you but others around you. But Pluto is new beginnings and gives the ability and strength to rise together from the ashes of the past, when these two planets are combined in synastry it gives the couple great fortitude, and the ability to rebuild life anew. Saturn and Pluto mean that an unforeseen fate will have a hand in this relationship, or in the sudden way it eventually end. For all relationships however long they last have an ending. That fate or circumstance you have no control over will suddenly intervene in your lives.

• この英語を日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

なんとなくは分かるのですが、知らない単語があり的確に訳せません...。 お力添えお願いします。 don't think that way .... i understand your situation . i know how it feet to be in that type of situation . here is something to make you feel better . don't worry i still think that you are a wonderful person and thank you! for be in honest .... i respect you ... now think about this " ( That me think that you are the best person in the world and is happy for the way you are! ) " and only think about it all day so you feel better

• 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Shinobu's flights. Can you look for a hotel during the first week she is staying in tokyo. She will stay one night with aunt minako and then stay in a western style hotel with 2 beds. Close to aunt minako would be preferred. Do not make the reservation. My mom say that she will go to Japan first. お願いします!!

• この英文を日本語に翻訳してください!

Will you be tonight the girl I used to know And used to be my real love Will you be the one to hold me Will you be the one To love memoreandmore I'll show you the way How to believe to what you feel Oh I may be right, I may be wrong Even the things I can't explain Are heading for something Baby make up your mind Follow your dreams until the night is over Baby make up your mind Follow your heat and it like a dreamer Baby see, tonight the moon is just as bright And crear as when we fell in love All around is dark so baby Open up your eyes and gaze (the)stars above よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に翻訳をお願いします。

http://www.neopets.com/spotlight_subs/random_contest.phtml Current Contest: A Surreal Winter Holiday Info and Rules: A Surreal Portrait To start off the winter holidays we are asking everyone to do a painting that includes one of their Neopets in a winter landscape. Now wait a second, the painting needs to be in a surrealism style. The painting should be Neopets themed. Please paint it yourself and tell us what inspired it and what you used to create it in the description. The entries will be judged by cleverness, and beauty! 翻訳機を使用しても解らないのでどなたかお願いします!

• 英語を日本語へ翻訳して貰えますか?

日本語の勉強をしている外国人のメル友からきたメールです。 いつも日本語でやりとりしているので、英語だとほとんど理解できません。 お恥ずかしいですが、日本語へ訳してください。 i am happy that you recover and list a little . i always will be sweet and kind to you ... and went your feel sad i be there making you feel happy ..well for now i be in the digital world ,so went you feel sad only email me .. i will warm your heart and make you feel happy i know that we still met you yet in person .but i feel that you are a sweet and kind person i always will to my best to make you happy went you feel sad i big Chu... for the best person in the world ... that is you Hanako.

• 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

About Freight Forwarders and Hand Carry Using a freight forwarder to ship or hand-carrying items internationally may result in complications not covered by Amazon. If a freight forwarder or hand-carrying is used, the following terms will apply: Amazon won't be responsible for damage, defect, material difference, or loss that occurs to goods after they're delivered to you or a freight forwarder. This means that Amazon isn't able to provide a replacement of, or refund for, any such goods delivered to you or a freight forwarder. You should refuse goods that arrive damaged and instruct freight forwarders to do the same, and goods lost after being received by you or the freight forwarder will be your responsibility. If you (or a freight forwarder you so designate) have a U.S. address, purchase goods from Amazon.com to be shipped to a U.S. location, and then subsequently export the goods, you or the designated freight forwarder are considered the exporter and are solely responsible for compliance with all export and import regulations, including all U.S. export regulations and the import regulations of the destination country. Amazon must not be listed on any export documentation (e.g., export declarations, invoices, packing lists, etc.). If you (or a freight forwarder you so designate) do not have a U.S. address and purchase goods from Amazon.com to be shipped to a U.S. location, you or the designated freight forwarder may not subsequently export the goods without prior written authorization from Amazon. Products not offered for export directly from Amazon.com, which you export yourself or through a freight forwarder may not be returned to Amazon. Products offered for export directly from Amazon.com, which you export yourself or through a freight forwarder may be returned to Amazon, provided that you are responsible for acting as the importer of record and all the costs associated with returning the goods to Amazon. Amazon will not serve as the importer of record on returns that were originally exported by you or a freight forwarder. You may locate Amazon's return address by using the Online Returns Center and viewing the Return Mailing Label. Note: The Return Mailing Label is for U.S. domestic shipments only. In order to use an Amazon pre-paid Return Mailing Label, you must first return the goods to a U.S. address. Then, use the Return Mailing Label to return the goods to the Amazon fulfillment center listed on the Return Mailing Label from that U.S. address. In addition, you become the exporter and importer of record of the shipment; title and risk of loss transfer to Amazon upon receipt of the goods at Amazon's fulfillment center listed on the Return Mailing Label.

• 日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

下記の文章を訳してください! 宜しくお願いします。 He may like travel, and likes peace and quiet in a relationship, dislikes quarreling. He is kind hearted, and is very sensible in a crisis, and able to cope, but in his every day life is the opposite, being indecisive and often uncertain what he really wants, willing to let others influence him or make decisions for him. He is patient and persevering in a quiet way. He is good tempered, a little touchy, his anger become more turned inward than expressed outwardly. He may be inclined towards ideals or else to good causes. He is very honest and hates unfairness cheating or lying or underhand dealing in others. His main fault is too much thought too little action in his life.

• 日本語に翻訳をお願いします((+_+))

日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします! This sign can bring skin troubles, rashes, or exema in the new home if you move there. A tendency to be increasingly careless and expensive in dress. It can give a chest infections or lung disease, or weakness due to poisoning and allergies and a mystical religious mind, that looks at life too hopefully and religiously. Yet, a philosophical visionary mind, inwardly the mystic. Under this transit you will also travel a lot together, and be happy. You'll develop a calm, reflective proud nature, slightly more outgoing and fond of good things. His Neptune falls in your fourth house. This means that if the relationship were to continue or resume, it would mean a move of home for you. This would strike a deep inner chord. It will feel like you are moving a long way from anything familiar. But perhaps to a lovely area, a wealthy splendid area that has seen better days and has traces of glamour, and rural things, attractive buildings. Flowers fields, parks and horses. At first a tall apartment. That may be beside a river or stream and subject to fog and mists, or occasional flooding. Also close to a place of higher education. And a church or temple. In this place you will develop a love of outdoor life. In new place it will be difficult to find your sense of direction, and you may get lost. An uneasy move, that will feel like an uprooting. You may in some ways not take readily to this change of abode, it will be more daunting than you expect it to be. Yet in others it will be like an escape, like getting free of something., some old burden or restriction. Your chart shows mainly the psychological side of the move. You will feel idealistic and future orientate, prepare to leave the past behind, so will he. You will both feel that your life will improve by moving to such a place.