• ベストアンサー

英語を日本語に訳してください

下記の英語を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 Lately I haven't worked too hard. I've been focused on having fun with my cousin and other friends. I still have accomplished a lot of work recently though. My focus is enjoying life as much as I can. I'm leaving my job in two weeks so I can prepare to come to JP.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

この頃はそれほど忙しく働いてはいません。いとこや他の友人達と楽しむことにいそしんでいます。でもまだ最近結構な数の仕事をやり終えたところです。私は出来る限り人生を楽しみたいと思っています。ですから日本に行く準備もできるよう二週間仕事から離れます。

hippiehippie
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。とても助かりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

ここんとこそれ程仕事すてるわけじゃないんだ。甥っ子や友人達と楽しくやってるんでね。 それでも最近は随分と仕事をこなしてきたんだよ。僕の興味は出来る限り人生を楽しむことにあるからね。二週間ほど仕事を離れて、日本に行くことも視野に入れてるんだ。

hippiehippie
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に変えてください。

How   can   I    improve    my    English?                           I   hope   to    hear   from    you    again?  

• 日本語に訳して下さい。

I’m feeling under the weather lately. I can’t put my finger on what sickness I actually have. いまいちこの英文の意味がつかみきれません。 直訳ではなく、意訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳して下さい。

以下の内容を訳して頂けますか。 I am waiting for the authority here to issue us the export permit so we can send you a copy please be a bite patient why we puch the authority here to issue us the export permit hope you understand us as my English is not too good yes we have contact our authority but the cites is not yet ready once it is ready I will mail a copy to you so that you can apply for your import permit hope you understand my write up as my English is not too good 以上です。宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語から英語へ

In the future, I would like to become a teacher, and teach as much as I can to people. The reasons are, firstly, because I like to teach people. But still, it is difficult to teach in any case. So I want to be a teacher that can tell what I want to tell clearly. Secondly, this occupation is a job that gives us a chance to communicate with all sorts of people from all sorts of countries, and know about them. This can be the reason of why I want to work for this occupation. And now, to make my dreams come true, I need to study. Studying is important, and I would continue to put effort to become a teacher. Thank you very much. と、いう文章を日本語へ翻訳していただきたいのですが、よろしければお願いします。

• 英語 日本語訳お願いします。

英語 日本語訳お願いします。 Each night as I eat my little bowl of plain rice,I can smell the delicious odor of the wonderful food this restaurant serves, and I can imagine myself eating those tasty dishes down here instead of eating my rice alone up in my room . よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語→英語について

日本語→「顔を上げることによって、私が伝えたい言葉(内容)を観客に簡単にわかってもらえると思う。俯いて話してても観客には届かない、ということです。」 英語→「I think that the words that I want to say can more easy to understand for my audience by raising my face. It means that it is not conveyed to the audience even if I look down and talk.」 こちらの英文が正しいか(文法的に)見て欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の選択問題を解いてみました。見ていただけると幸いです。また、日本語

英語の選択問題を解いてみました。見ていただけると幸いです。また、日本語訳をしていただけるとたすかります。やってはありますが自信がないもので…よろしくお願いします。 I am writing to complain about the awful service I have received ( 1:B ) signing up two months ago for your Route I broadband package. ( 2:D ) I was told before I joined that connection was free, I was charged $99 “connection fee” on my first bill. I called the Customer Service hotline to complain, but the line has been permanently ( 3:C ), and I haven’t been able to get through at all. I ( 4:A ) several messages but am still waiting for a reply. I am also very disappointed at the slow speed, which is far worse than with my previous provider. What’s more, on many occasions there is no connection at all, and I can’t get online, I have even bought a new computer, but these problems (5:A) improved at all. The ( 6:D ) of service has fallen well below my expectations. I am totally (7:D) and would like to cancel my agreement with your company. I plan to transfer my service to one of your (8:C) 選択肢↓ 1. A: due to B: since C:because of D:despite 2. A:Whereas B:In spite of C:However D:Even if 3. A:busying B:business C:busy D:busied 4. A:have left B:have leaving C:have being leaving D:to have left 5. A:haven’t being B:weren’t being C:haven’t D:didn’t 6.A :condiction B:measure C:model D:standard 7.A:dissatisfies B:dissatisfaction C:dissatisfactory D:dissatisfied 8.A:constants B:competitors C:contenders D:Challengers

• 英語→日本語  助けてください!!

誰か英語得意な方すみませんがおねがいします! i so glad to mail. You love&quot,Gratin&quot,Gratin&quot,(guratin),and quot. potof &quot,(potoff),and you can cook it?!!then you're aperfect. I'm curious to taste. I will surely meet some friends.If you want,you can write me on my PC. You can ask me anything you want. I hope your having a nice weekend darling. 単語は調べましたが、何を伝えたいのか分かりません。 宜しくおねがいします。

• 英語→日本語に翻訳願いますm(_ _)m

どなたか下記の英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします! (1)Feet kind of freak me out I don't know why but I don't really like to touch them even my own. (2)Again the way you speak its as if you know my thoughts as if you know my prayers to God and what I spoke I desired in a woman. (3)You are so amazing and I am so excited to continue to dig deeper into who you are. (4)You treat me so well.

• 日本語に訳して頂けますか?

英語圏でない友人からの英文メールです。 私のさっぱりな英語力では理解出来ない文章がたくさんあります。 (辞書で調べても出て来ない単語はスペルの間違いでしょうか・・) わからない英文を日本語訳お願い致します。 ()の部分は私の考えです。 with this kind of the coversation i really want to know you more, (”あなたのことがもっと知りたい”。。の前の文章がわかりません) i know is very deficult for you to undertand indo mentality, (”あなたのメンタルな部分を理解するのは難しいが、私は知りたい”。合ってますかね^^; ) i am very proud to know the beautiful girl like you (上記文章はさっぱり意味が分かりません) I will see you as soon as possible (あなたに少しでも早く会いたいと思っている) I hope my dear (my dear を望むという意味が分かりません) you can try with inglish, i sure yo can and you can tel me anythink about you, don't be say(anythinkはanythingの間違いでしょうか?) Still think of you in the dark night my dear (上記もさっぱり分かりません。) きっと初歩的な文章で、こんなのも分からないのか!とお叱りを受けるかもしれませんが、回答どうか宜しくお願いします。