マンスリーマンションについての質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカ人が日本でマンスリーマンションを借りる時に必要な条件とは?
  • 日本のマンスリーマンションでの滞在において、英語で対応できるスタッフはいるのか?
  • マンスリーマンションを借りる際に必要な書類や手続きについて教えてください
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語を日本語にしてください

日本で1か月マンスリーマンションを借りて滞在しようと思っているアメリカ人に尋ねられたのですが、私にはよく分からなくて困っています。 意味と、回答が分かる方がいらしゃったら、教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 日本のマンスリーマンションに対する質問です。 Questions: Do they require a Japanese citizen to co-sign? Do they a have english speaking staff? What kind of paperwork is required? How long does it take to move in after reserving? What are additional expenses besides rent?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.2

質問 1. 日本市民(日本国籍を持つ人)が連帯でサイン(恐らく調印)することが必要でしょうか? もし、必要ないなら、No, they don't. 必要なら Yes, they do. 2. あちらには英語を話す従業員(スタッフ)がおりますでしょうか? いればYes, they do.いなければNo, they don't. 3. どういった種類の書類が必要なのでしょうか? まず、次の文を書きます。そのあと、箇条書きに必要書類を書きましょう。以下は例です(私にはどんな書類が必要かよく解りません) The following papers should be submitted: 以下の書類を提出しなければなりません。 copy of your visa  あなたのビザのコピー a certificate of deposit 預金証明書 USA's social security number  アメリカの個人保障番号 information of your surety  連帯人情報 とかでしょうか?? 4. (マンションの)予約ができたら、引越までどのぐらいの期日を要しますか? たとえば1ヶ月なら One month. 2ヶ月なら Two months. (複数形) のように答えればいいでしょう。 5. 賃貸料以外に追加料金がありますか? 例えば、3ヶ月分の敷金が必要なら A deposit of three months' rent. 月をthree months' からtwo months' (2ヶ月分)とかfour months' (4ヶ月分)とかできます。 なるべくシンプルに答えられるようにしました。以上でよろしいでしょうか?

hippiehippie
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧にありがとうございました。とても助かりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

質問事項:  ・日本人に連帯保証人になってもらう必要があるか?  ・英語のわかるスタッフが(常駐して)居るか?  ・どのような事務手続きが必要か?  ・入居予約後、(実際に)入居できるまでの期間はどれくらいか?  ・家賃以外に発生する費用として何があるか?

hippiehippie
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。とても助かりました。感謝します。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

英語を日本語に訳してください 中国人です。以下の文、日本語で話したいですが、自然な日本語が話したいです。 でも中国語を理解するのは難しいと思うんで、同じ意味を持ってる英語を日本語に訳しよう。 文: 「Are you with some problem? まさか you even don't know what I want yet?I have told you exactly, I let you not to spread out, that would make both her and I feel shy. But you didn't hear to me, you kept on spreading out. Do you know it is too much hurt to her? Are you still human being? Do you still have conscience!? If you still have coscience, please apologize to her. I will say it again, it is also the last time, I am speaking to you seriously, so don't spread out it any more!」 英語御上手に話す方お願いします。

• 日本は英語に、英文は日本語に訳してください。

・どんなにゆっくりのボールでも、行くべきところへ行けば、いいスコアが出る。 ・そのせいで、ボウリングは簡単だと思っている人も多い。 ・これがこのスポーツの醍醐味だと言える。 ・The researchers believed it was people`s emotional response to Rokia`s difficult situation that led them to act. ・The problem is that men are less studied than women about the way they dress. ・Knowing exactly what all the other people in the race will do is less important than thinking about what you might do as an individual.

• 日本語から英語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

日本語から英語に訳していただけないでしょうか? お世話になっております。海外の会社と連絡をとりたいのですが、 英語が通じるかわかりません。 どなたか、日本語から英語に訳していただけないでしょうか? 内容↓ あなた達の会社は何(どこ)の法律に準じていますか? ペンシルベニアの会社設立準拠法ですか? なお、当方が考えたのは下記ですが、どうでしょうか? I'd like to know What applicable law do you use for incorporation. It's Pennsylvania right? どなたかご教授くださいませ。 よろしくお願い申し上げます。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

下記の英文を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 What do u look like i Got to see your face u to cool

• 上手な日本語訳にしていただけませんか?

上手な日本語訳にしていただけませんか? お願いします。 Acute Alcohol Poisoning Do you know the signs of acute alcohol poisoning? Your friend who had ways too much to drink, may not just be sleeping it off. If he or she is suffering from acute alcohol poisoning, as a result of drinking too much too quickly, They could die if you do not intervene. How do you tell the difference between being passed out and alcohol poisoning? If they are suffering from alcohol poisoning the person may be unconscious but cannot be awakened. If you try to wake your friend up and they do not respond, check to see if they have cold, unusually pale or bluish skin. Check their breathing also. If they are breathing slowly or irregularly ? less than eight times a minute ? or ten seconds or more between any two breaths, they are in trouble. Another sign is if they vomit while passed out and do not wake up during or after vomiting.

• 短文の日本語訳(易)

What should you do more often? What should you do less often? What are three places a visitor to your area should see? 上の3つの正確な日本語訳を教えてください。

• do what 教えてください

They wanted to do what they could to help rebuild the cafe. to do what の文法がわかりません また. could helpでなく、何故could to help ですか? ここのとこもお願いします。 ご指導よろしくお願いします。

• これを日本語にしてください。

これを日本語にしてください。 お願いします。 In this bar graph you can see what the second-year students in a junior high school like to do the best in their free time at home.

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

ゼミで社会運動論を学んでいるのですが、次の参考文献が日本語訳できなくて困っています。日本語訳を教えてください。 Schools of anarchism, in contrast, almost invariably emerge from some kind of organizational principle or form of practice: Anarcho-Syndicalists and Anarcho-Communists, individualists, and so on. Anarchrists are distinguished by what they do, and how they organize themselves to go about doing it. And indeed this has always been what anarchists have spent most of their time thinking and arguing about. They have never been much interested in the kinds of broad strategic or philosophical questions that preoccupy Marxism such as Are the peasants a potentially revolutionary class? [anarchists consider this something for peasants to decide] or what is the nature of the commodity form? Rather, they tend to argue about what is truly democratic way to go about a meeting, at what point organization stops empowering people and starts squelching individual freedom. Is "leadership" necessarily a bad thing? Or alternately, about the ethics of opposing power: What is direct action? Should one condemn someone who assassinates a head of state? When is it okay to throw a brick?

• 和訳お願いします。

what do foreigners have to do if they want to become japanese citizens? 外国人がなんちゃらかんちゃらで日本国民がなんちゃらかんちゃらしかわかりません。 助けてください