ドイツ人男性との関係で気まずくなってしまいました

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ドイツ人男性との関係でトラブルが発生し、気まずい状況になってしまいました。
  • ドイツ人男性とのやり取りで誤解が生じ、お互いに不安や疑問を抱いています。
  • ドイツ人男性との関係において言葉の誤解が発生し、今後の展開が不透明になってしまいました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

好きなドイツ人男性と気まずくなってしまいました

今度ドイツ人の男友達のところに遊びに行く予定です。 彼との関係は、 ・2年前、私のバイト先で常連さんの連れとして仲良くなった。それからもう一度だけそのバイト先で会った。 ・Facebookでメッセージのやり取りをしている。今年、私がイギリスに留学したことで「会おう」ということになり、やり取りが増えた。それまでは半年に1・2回近況を尋ねるくらい。 ・もちろん体の関係はなし、2人きりであったこともない。 今回、一緒に行動はしますが、(彼には特に言ってませんが)宿泊はホテルにするつもりです。 着々と準備を進めていたのですが、今日、彼を怒らせて(困らせて)しまったようなのです。 昨日、彼からのメッセージに「Sweetheart」と書いてあったので、これは彼女以外に使うものなのか?と疑問を持ち、私は遊びなのかな?と不安に思ってしまいました。(これまではMany Kissesくらいだった) そこで彼にWhat do you mean "sweetheart"?と尋ねました。そして以下のやり取りです。 彼 You wanted to come in May to 彼の住む街? 私 Yes. But now, I worry about you thinking I'm a sult. 彼 ??? Why do you think something stupid? 私 Because I think sweetheart is used only lovers. 彼 You did not mind, when I called you like that last time... I don't understand.. 私 I'm sorry I can't express myself well in English. You called me sweetheart, though we are not couple. So I thought you are going to toy with me. ここで、彼から返事がこなくなってしまいました。 私は何か悪いことを言ってしまったのでしょうか?本当に遊ぶつもりだったのならいいのですが、彼のことが好きなので、私の言いたいことが伝わらなかったのなら悲しいです。 どうか、英語に詳しい方、海外の男性(特にドイツ人)とのおつきあいに詳しい方がいましたら、ご意見をお聞かせください。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • gokuu999
  • ベストアンサー率51% (538/1038)
回答No.1

こんにちは。 これは相手が困っても仕方ないと思いますよ。 相手は好意を表して「sweetheart」と書いたのに、 え?私をsultだと思ってるの?遊び相手にするつもり?とかなり暴走した返答ですから・・・ 私はヨーロッパに住んでいます。 ドイツ人男性にはあまり会う事はありませんが、ドイツ人もどこの国の人も、ちょっと良い感じの女の子には(付き合っていなくても)甘い言葉をたくさんいいますよ。 それが、本気なのか遊びなのかは女がベッドに誘われたときに判断すること。 あなたが遊びに行った時にそういう状況になり、 「どういうつもり?遊びは嫌よ」という風に言えば相手も「ああそうか」とあなたの言っていることが分かるでしょう。 でもメールのsweetheartで「どういうつもり?」は、相手も相当混乱しちゃうんじゃないかなー。 >私の言いたいことが伝わらなかったのなら悲しいです。 全く伝わっていないと思います。 あなたとしては、 「恋人に使うような言葉を私に言ったけれど、実際どう思ってるの?遊び相手くらいにしか思われてないんじゃないか不安です。」と伝えたかったんだと思いますが、 相手にとっては、あなたが気を悪くしてクレームつけてきたというように捉えてしまったんじゃないかな? 私はこちらに来てつくづく苦労したのが、 外国人には何事もはっきり明確に言わないと伝わらないということ。 日本人的な「空気読む」「相手の言葉の裏を考える」はほぼ無しです。 もちろん毎日一緒にいるような相手なら、言葉少なくても分かり合っているようですけれどね。 とにかく、嫌なものは嫌、何がどう嫌なのか、こう思ってしまったのは何故なのかをこと細かに説明しないと伝わらないこと多いです。 彼らは、言葉をそのまま受け取りますから。 ただ、ちょっとくらいの喧嘩を喧嘩と思わずに「議論」と捉え、解決すればあっさりと根に持たないのも彼らの特徴かと思います(全員ではないけど、そういう傾向があるように思いますよ) なので、今回の件は数日時間を置き、 「こないだはごめん、考えすぎだったわ」とちょっと謝れば、水に流れる可能性もあります。 もしかしたら、相手から返信があるかもしれないし、少し様子を見てみたらどうでしょうか? 留学頑張ってください。

ponemo321
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧な回答、ありがとうございます。今日、彼から返事がありました。まだ理解できてないようですが、そんな心配は要らないと言ってもらえました。実をいうと、学校の男の子たちから「日本の女の子は軽いんだろ?」と言われたことがそもそもの発端です。英語力に自信がないため、早いやり取りの中でそれを説明することができませんでした。ご指導いただいたとおり、もう一度ちゃんと謝って、必要があればもう一度、今度は初めからきちんと説明します。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

どなたか翻訳して頂けないでしょうか I know I can't take one more step towards you Cause all thats waiting is regret Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore You lost the love I loved the most I learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts Tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? I hear you're asking all around If I am anywhere to be found But I have grown too strong To ever fall back in your arms Ive learned to live, half alive And now you want me one more time Who do you think you are? Runnin' 'round leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul Don't come back for me Who do you think you are? It took so long just to feel alright Remember how to put back the light in my eyes I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed Cause you broke all your promises And now you're back You don't get to get me back Who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars Collecting a jar of hearts And tearing love apart You're gonna catch a cold From the ice inside your soul So don't come back for me Dont come back at all [x2] Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? Who do you think you are? 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

They were very interested to know how your trip went? And my mother said that your are very "kawaii so" because it has not been so cold in more than 100 years. Come to think of it ... you're really not very fortunate. In summer you visited Osaka and it hasn't been so warm for 100+ years. And when you visit Belgium in winter ... it hasn't been so cold for more then 100 years. You really go through cold and heat to see me ... I'm so happy to know you ... Of course you can stay in "our" hotel room as much and as long you want. . I come to Tokyo for you. If you ask me about my top 5 things I want to do when I'm in Tokyo,

• 【英語ネイティブの方!】和訳をお願いします!

アメリカ人の彼を会う約束をいるのですが 私の英語力が乏しくやりとりの中でなんとなく理解している程度なので 間違っていないか教えて下さい。 (ちなみに彼は英語が乏しいのを知っているのでわざと簡単な英語を使っています) 彼:I dont think you more excited to see me. im very nervous to see you. I bet you are more beautiful than ever! 私:No! you are not nervous. im shy to every met you. because everytime you are most nice guy. I cant to see you. Hope you feel the same about me. 彼:I have not seen you in long time. I'm very nervous. Am I coming to your house? (私のなかでは) 彼:あなたはこれ以上ないぐらいにわくわくしているね。私はあなたに会うのがナーバスです。 あなたが綺麗になっているだろうから。 私:あなたはナーバスじゃない!私はあなたに会う時にシャイなのは、あなたがいい男だから!貴方に逢うのが待ちきれない!あなたも同じ気持ちだといいけど。 彼:わたしはあなたに長い事あっていない。すごくナーバスです。私はあなたの家にいくの? ↑このニュアンスが知りたいです・・ 最初は、会いたい喜びを表すためにナーバスを使っているイメージだったのですが 本当はそのままの会うのにナーバスなニュアンスなんでしょうか? ぜひ助けて頂けると助かります・・

• 和訳お願いします。

「Are you nervous to meet me?.... I like you and I want to meet you. If you do not want to meet, please tell me. I can't wait forever... I am very lonely in Japan. 」 特に「I can't wait forever...」の部分がよく分かりません。 何を待てないんでしょう・・?

• 日本語にして下さい。

Do you know last night I don't sleep ,,,I was thinking about you... I though I say wrong think to you I am sorry it's come from my heart please believe me you are sweet angel in my dream お互い英語が苦手でのやりとりです… 何となく意味は分かるのですが… I though からイマイチ何が伝えたいのか… 良ければ助けて下さい。 お願いします。

• 彼氏とのやりとりでニュアンスがわかりません

私が、彼氏(遠距離中のアメリカ人)に、日本に来れないのなら、私がアメリカに9月に行くとメールをした後のやり取りです。(語学ガッコを探してほしいとも頼みました。) I read your email on my way to work I'm busy Very busy I think you get upset when I do not reply right away I have not had time to look up English lessons I have not had time to plan 仕事で忙しくて、学校を探している時間がないと言われ、じゃあ9月に行くのを辞めると言ったらまた、下記の返事がきました。 iie. That is not what I said. I said that I have been very busy. I don't not think you understand how hard I work In the US, you cannot work In Japan, you will not make much money doing nails I am responsible for making money 下記の部分の意味がいまいちわかりません。(彼氏が養わなきゃならないって言っているのですか?) 『 In Japan, you will not make much money doing nails I am responsible for making money』 日本に来て、両親に会う約束をしているのですが、一向に来る予定が経たずにいます。 彼氏が来る気がないのか、本当に仕事が忙しくって来れないのか?真意がわかりません… 仕事が忙しいと言っているので、ここはおとなしく待っていた方が良いのでしょうか? you need to be flexible and understanding I want you to visit  I want to see you ASAP give me a few days to figure out my work schedule when you visit, I do not want to work all of the time : I do not want you to think I am a Japanese salaryman I think September is a GREAT time to visit  I can take a little time off Should we do a little vacation? And then I work and visit Japan in September or October? : I want to meet your mom. :P Give me one week. If I have a LOT of work. Short trip. If I can get some time off. Long trip. Live with me. If a short trip, we go to Las Vegas and stay in San Francisco for a few days. Then I will do short trip to Japan. Then you live with me I miss Japan. I do not want to visit when it is cold

• I do not like to lose you

タイトルの I do not like to lose you. と I do not think that I would like to lose you. は似たような意味だとは思うのですが、違うとしたら、どう違うのでしょう? 後者は何故 think を使ったのでしょう? 失いたくない気持ちはどちらが強いのか、差があるのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語がご堪能な方、翻訳をお願致します。

以下文の翻訳をお願いいたします。 Well, I have not really dont that before, what are you thinking about and what do you think is fair price wise for me to send you those? I will have to ship them to my location first. お力をお貸しください。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 教えてください

間接話法に書きかえてほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。 1.my mother said to me,"are you read y"? 2.my uncle said to me "what do you w ant to be in the future? 3.she said to me,"can i go shopping with you"? 4.she said to me,"where are you going

• 要約をお願いします☆

Is very glad to see your letter today. When I receive it, on mine The person always a smile, and in my heart warmly. After all when I read yours Letters, I start to represent that you stand nearby and speak to me about It. I do not know that occurs, but for that time that we are familiar with You, I have very much changed. As soon as possible I always hasten to To the computer to read your letter. I have a such Feeling that I became a little dependent on you. Because for days on end I think only of you, I represent your life there, is far from me. As You think, what is it? I am afraid to tell it, but it seems to me that it Love. I am afraid of this loud word, but I tell you the thoughts. After all we have agreed with you that we will tell all secrets each other. I trust you and I hope that you as trust me. Recently I began to think of how would be much Remarkably, if could meet and learn each other better. That You think of it? I think, it is difficult to speak about something only through Letters and phone. I wish to have with you live dialogue. But I do not know, What your thoughts that I have now written to you. My dear, do not worry, we will necessarily speak on msn! ok!? We will necessarily speak in msn, I promise to you! :) "Do you agree?" Is such expression is available in Russia. I do not know, how To you it to explain. You trust in destiny? It means:"nobody knows, That the destiny has prepared for us ". Understand me? Now I will finish the letter and I will wait for your early reply.