• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

Yes; & it's supposed to have a super low drop out voltage and a continuous positive connection.

• bonboy
  • お礼率76% (549/719)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

「はい、そして超低飽和型電圧と連続正圧接続をもつことになっています。」 という感じかと。

bonboy
質問者

お礼

バッチリです。 回答ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

Yes; & it's supposed to have a super low drop out voltage and a continuous positive connection. の意味は 「はい、そしてそれは、電圧出力超低ドロップと連続正極の接続を持っていることになっている。」 という意味です。

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I guess I'm going to be the one to have to do this. Males of the planet earth it is not ok to take your penis out whenever you like! Getting a female alone (or in pairs) and uninvitedly displaying your dick is not a dating strategy. It's not sexy it's gross. And it's illegal. And it's traumatic and frightening and more (I can't pretend to know the ways it hurts victims) and you make all registered penis owners look bad.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

What has the response been like for you? Patrick: I was walking over from the bus and some kids freaked out and came over and they looked exactly like [Chester] -- with the ear thing and the flannel. I said, “You guys are Linkin Park fans, aren't you?” And they said, “Yeah! You're the Filter dude!” Then some 20 year-old is on their phone, looking me up. ... It's awesome because Chester is bringing a younger crowd and, at the same time, we have a single out now and it's doing it's job, bringing in younger people to mix with our longtime fans. For a while there, we'd do a show and go, “Gee, everybody's the same age.” [Laughs] So now we have this song that connects to the youth.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“To me it's just like, I don't know man. To me it's like gratitude is a little bit cooler than crapping all over everybody. I love Scott, love him, but I also know what it's like to have fans, and I shake hands every day and sign autographs and stuff like that. It's just like when you start thinking that like they're just going to show up every single day and not care and it's okay, at some point it's going to come back and hurt you.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Robert was also full of praise for his new bandmate, telling Pop-Break.com, "Chester is an amazing human being. "Coming in, we knew we wanted to do this right and sing our songs the way they were supposed to be sung and move forward as a band. "LINKIN PARK will always be his first priority and we respect that. "The guys in LINKIN PARK have been amazing with all this. "Everyone likes to be surrounded by amazing people. We have a great management team, everyone's excited and working hard. We've got a lot of work to do. "There's people out there that really don't like the fact Scott isn't in the band. We have to go out there and prove ourselves. Our goal is to play the best set of songs we can play and really make that count."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“[Scott] is just kind of waking up, it's an hour after the show is supposed to have started and he's just kind of waking up and getting himself together. He's like 'alright I'm ready to go' it's just like, what's going on? And we all know what's going on. For me, to sit there- I'm actually shocked at how much an artist can crap all over his fans by making them wait that long.

• 意味を教えてください

When my fiancé and I got engaged, it became apparent that he wanted a large wedding with all his friends and family, and I wanted to elope. I agreed to have the large wedding because it was so important to him (the words “devastating my family” were used quite a bit) on the condition that he would handle at least 90 percent of the tasks involved. I have a very demanding job working 60-hour weeks, and I just don’t have the time. It’s now three months to the wedding, and he has barely done anything. The invites are supposed to go out in a less than a week (it’s a destination wedding) and he hasn’t even started stuffing or addressing the envelopes, despite the fact that I’ve reminded him several times. The invites are supposed to go out in a less than a weekとstuffing or addressing the envelopesの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳お願いします

The amplifier board is the most basic design. It will take the voltage reading from the TEC and amplify the signal to a readable level shown on a volt meter. However, this requires calibration. I can't offer any calibration services because I do not own a professional LPM and I only sell the amplifier PCB with or without components. You will have to wire the TEC (with heat sink) and volt meter to the amplifier board yourself and be able to calibrate it.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

First of all they don't have the legal right to call themselves STP because I'm still a member of the band. And more importantly, they don't have the ethical right to call themselves Stone Temple Pilots because it's misleading and dishonest to the millions of fans that have followed us for so many years. When I tour on my own, it's never as Stone Temple Pilots. It's as Scott Weiland. The fans deserve to know what they're getting.

• 翻訳願います

(1)It's got to have something to do with who he was staking out. (2)Which means it has something to do with who he was staking out. be got to do ~するに違いない who 以下の節は文章中でどんな役割なんでしょう?

• 困っています。翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for the credit card. I just spoke with our warehouse and we are out of stock on a few items. I have listed below. Please let me know if you would like to substitute any of the other prints. Also on the OCS do you have an account number with them for us to use to notify OCS that we have a shipment for you? Out of Stock Items -oven mitt-ahoy-out of stock Ahoy-tea towels-out of stock Francesca tea towels-out of stock - we have the "Claire" another floral Aprons in Aviary in coral and blue Please let us know what you would like to substitute for these out of stock items