• ベストアンサー

高校英語の会話文のもんだい

B Do you always do your part-time job on Saturday, Peter? A No, it's normally just Sunday but the boss asked me to come in today, too. B Are you finising at the same time? A [ ] 1 Yes,it's an hour later than tommorow 2 Yes, that's what i was told 3 No, it won't be any earlier 4 No, the hours are no difference 2,3どちらかだと思うのですが解らなくて困っています 問題の答えと、他の選択が不適切な理由を教えてもらえないでしょうか

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

B ピーター,いつも土曜日にバイトしてるの? A いいえ,普段は日曜だけなんだけど,上司に今日もって言われたんで。 B (日曜日と)同じ時間に終わる予定なの? Yes なら同じ時間, No なら違う時間, に合うのは 2 の「うん,そういう風に言われた」だけです。 3 だと,「いいえ,同じ時間」で矛盾します。 not any earlier というのは, 「より早くということはなく,同じ(くらい遅い時間)」

kikurage123
質問者

お礼

よく解りました、回答ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 空欄補充の問題の答えをお願いします

試験の問題だったのですが、解答が手にはいらなそうなので質問させてもらいました。 よろしくお願いしたします。 (1) 次の意味を表すよう、空欄に語句を入れよ ”人が何を言うだろうかとくよくよ悩むのは、無駄だ。” It is not (A) (B) sleep (C) (D) (E) think people will say 以下選択語句 what, worth , over , you , losing (2)空欄に語句を入れよ ( ) the high price we paid, the melon was tasteless. although in spite despite nevertheless (3) 次の会話文の空白に入れるのに最も適当なものを選べ Do you always do your part-time job on Saturday, Peter? No, it's normally just Sundays but the boss asked me to come in today, too. are you finising at the same time? ( ) 以下選択語句 Yes, it's an hour later than tommorow Yes, that's what i was told No, it won't be any earlier No, the hours are no different

• 英語会話文

いつもお世話になっています。 いくつか疑問に思ったので教えてください。 ( )に適切な語をあとから選ぶ。 (1) Man: Hello, this is Brown's Bank. Woman: I'd like to talk to Mr.Frank Smith, Please. Man: ( ) What can I do for you. 1.Speaking 2.Yes, I do. 3.just fine. 4.No,it's mine. 私はjust fineにしたのですが、答えはどうしてSpeakingなのでしょうか。 (2) A:There cookies look delicious.Can I have some? B: Sure,Linda. ( ) I've just made them. 1.I'm not sure 2. I'll take it. 4.A lot better,thanks. 私は4にしたのですが、どうして3なのでしょうか。 (3)A: I'm going to order the salmon steak. How about you? B: ( ) It sounds good. 1.You can tell me. 2.I'll have the same. 3.You can do it. 4. I hope so. 私は4にしたのですがどうして2なのでしょうか。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• この会話文は?

A: Would you like to have this magazine? B: Yes,( ) A: Yes, I am (1)if you are through with it. (2)when you have done it. (3)as far as you are fond of it. (4)I am pleased to have it , though. Bの答えが Yes, I am なので  1か3 だとおもいますが  1ですと もしあなたがよみおわれば  3だと あなたがその本を好きならば・・  ということで 3でしょうか?    

• 英語での会話

スペイン人の友達との会話です。 友達:you didnt go to school yesterday! 私は「うん。行ってない」って意味で 「yes^^」 って言いました。そしたら、 友達:no----!you are lier you didnt go! 「(?聞き間違えたのかな?)yes, i didnt go」 友達:no---!!you didnt! みたいな感じになってしまったんですけど、私の英語がおかしいんですかね? 日本語なら 昨日学校休んだでしょ! ってきかれたら うん(yes) ですよね?

• 昔の英語の問題集から

こんにちは。どうでもいい質問ですが、お付き合い頂ければ幸いです。 昔の高校入試の英語の問題集の会話からです。 A:Hello, where are you from? B: I'm from France. Do you speak French? A: No, I don't, but I speak English a little. Do you like Japanese food? B: Yes, I do. I like especially sushi. (中略) A: Adieu. B: Wow, you speak French. You said you didn't speak French. A: It's the only French word that I know. しかし、実際どうなんでしょう。街で非英語圏の外人さんに英語で話しかけ、一言でも 相手の母国語を話したら 向こうも自分の母国語で話しかけるのではないでしょうか?

• センターの会話問題です。

A: I get so annoyed watching TV these days. B: ( ) There are too many quiz programs. A: Yes, and there are so many commercials. 1. Me, too 2. Oh, are you? 3. Oh, did you? 4. So I do. Bは同意していると思うので、1か4だと思うのですが。 もう一問 A: Look at this old coin you have here. B: It looks rather old, but I don't know whether it's ( ) much. 1.useful 2.valuable 3.excellent 4.worth Bの会話文の最後のmuchはどういう役割ですか。valuableではなぜいけないのでしょうか。

• 英語の対話文の問題なのですが、

次の()内に入るのは次のうちどれなのでしょうか? A:Can I help you? B:Yes,can I have a family ticket please? A:( ) B:There are four of us. (1)Are there any more? (2)How many in your family? (3)Is there enough for your fmily? (4)How many families do you have?

• 英語の対話文

次の対話文の空所に入れる文として適当なものはどれですか? (in a bookstore) A: I’m looking for an English dictionary.There are a lot of dictionaries here. I can’t choose. B: ( ) A: Yes,I do. I have one for beginners. B: Then, how about this one? (1) Are you a beginner of English? (2)What kind of dictionary do you want? (3)Do you learn another language? (4)Do you already have any English dictionaries?

• 対話文

次の対話文の[    ]に当てはまる最も適切な語を1語書き入れて.対話文を完成させてください ただし.[   ]内の文字で始まる語で書いてください. A: What are you going to do this saturday? B: I have [ n ] to do this saturday. A: Let`s have a party at my house. B:Sounds good. どうかお願いします!!

• 英語の対話文の問題

次の対話文の空所に入れる文として適当なものはどれですか? A: How far is your house from the school? B: It’s only 100 meters. But I walk to school for half an hour every day. A: ( ) B: There is a big river between my house and the school. I must walk a long way to the bridge. (1)Why does it take so long? (2)Why do you walk to school? (3)Where are you from? (4)Where do you live now?