• ベストアンサー

対話文

次の対話文の[    ]に当てはまる最も適切な語を1語書き入れて.対話文を完成させてください ただし.[   ]内の文字で始まる語で書いてください. A: What are you going to do this saturday? B: I have [ n ] to do this saturday. A: Let`s have a party at my house. B:Sounds good. どうかお願いします!!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

A: What are you going to do this saturday? B: I have [ nothing ] to do this saturday. A: Let`s have a party at my house. B:Sounds good.

関連するQ&A

• 英語の対話文

次の対話文の空所に入れる文として適当なものはどれですか? (in a bookstore) A: I’m looking for an English dictionary.There are a lot of dictionaries here. I can’t choose. B: ( ) A: Yes,I do. I have one for beginners. B: Then, how about this one? (1) Are you a beginner of English? (2)What kind of dictionary do you want? (3)Do you learn another language? (4)Do you already have any English dictionaries?

• 対話文

対話文の問題 (1) A:I don't suppose you know this kanj,do you? B:( ) I learned it in japanese class. A:Wow, that's wonderful. この問題の選択筋にAs you know, I don't. という文があったのですが、この文を当てはめると訳はどうなりますか? 答えはAs matter of fact, I do.です

• 対話文問題

郵便局で、職員とお客さんの会話を完成させる問題で、 Aさん  I want to send this letter to China. ( )? Bさん 90 yen, please. ( )内を、How much is it 以外の文(How muchは使ってよい, 言い方は一つと限らない)を考えて書きなさい。という指示があり、   How much do I have to spend と書いたら、×になっていました。 何か、使い方にでも間違いがあるのでしょうか?

• 英語会話文

いつもお世話になっています。 いくつか疑問に思ったので教えてください。 ( )に適切な語をあとから選ぶ。 (1) Man: Hello, this is Brown's Bank. Woman: I'd like to talk to Mr.Frank Smith, Please. Man: ( ) What can I do for you. 1.Speaking 2.Yes, I do. 3.just fine. 4.No,it's mine. 私はjust fineにしたのですが、答えはどうしてSpeakingなのでしょうか。 (2) A:There cookies look delicious.Can I have some? B: Sure,Linda. ( ) I've just made them. 1.I'm not sure 2. I'll take it. 4.A lot better,thanks. 私は4にしたのですが、どうして3なのでしょうか。 (3)A: I'm going to order the salmon steak. How about you? B: ( ) It sounds good. 1.You can tell me. 2.I'll have the same. 3.You can do it. 4. I hope so. 私は4にしたのですがどうして2なのでしょうか。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 対話文

次の対話が成り立つように与えられたアルファベットで始まる語を書こう A:Look at this ukiyoe (p___). B:That's nice! A:This picture (w___) (c___) by Hokusai. B:(w___) is Hokusai. A:Hokusai is (o___) (o___) Japan's famous ukiyoe artists. 教えてください!お願いします!

• 入試問題の対話文です

1文を選んで1語追加して並べ替える問題です。 Jiro:Are you alli right,Joe? you don't look well at all. Joe:I don't feel good.In fact,I feel terrible.I've got a headache.(1)____. Jiro:Let me feel your forehead.You're really burning up. How long have you been feeling this way? Joe:(2)_____.It's gradually gotten worse,though. Jiro:Have you taken any aspirin or anything like that? Joe:I took two aspirins after breakfast.But i don't think they were effective. Jiro:(3)________.I think you ought to see a doctor right away. Joe:(4)_________.I'm not sure where to go. Jiro:The college has its own doctor.He's very good. I'll take you to see him if you like. Joe:Thanks veru much. I'd appreciate it. A (I,once,hospital,to,have,the) B(been,woke,I,this,up,I've,like) C(I,too,fever,have ,high,think,a) D (what,tell,you,I,me,happened,want) E(serious,if ,have,something,it,sounds,you) F (before,doctor ,Japan,never,in,I,have,to,a) わたしの答え (1)??? (2)I've been like this since I woke up. (3)I think you have a high fever ,too. (4)I have never been to a doctor in Japan before. 打ち間違いがあるかもしれませんが、 おしえてください。

• 間違っている文はどれか教えてください。

どの文が間違っているか教えてください。 出来ればなぜ間違っているかの理由も教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 ア I visited the library to read a book last Monday イ Father has read that book in a week ウ I will ask what will she do this aftarnoon エ I do not have enough food, too. オ They are not doing their homework, do they? カ What good bread she makes!

• 「Why」を使った疑問文で分からないことが分からないところがあります

今、中学生レベルの英文法を勉強しております。参考書を読んでも理解できなかったところがありましたので教えていただけないでしょうか? 参考書に”Why”を使用した疑問文で「Why are you going to America?/Because I want to study English.」(なぜあなたはアメリカに行くの?/なぜなら英語を勉強したいからです。)と書いてありましたが、なんで、”going to”の後にgo toが来ないのかと疑問に思いました。なぜ、「Why are you going to go to America?」とならないのですか? 他のページで”What”を使用した疑問文の「What are you going to do?/I’m going to swim.」(あなたは何をするつもりですか?/私は、泳ぐつもりです。)は、”going to”の後に”do”となっていました。 *「What are you going to do?」は、この文章は、「be動詞+going+to+動詞の原形」の”What”を使用した疑問文です。 「What are you going to do?」の場合、”going to”の後に”do”が来るのに、「Why are you going to America?」では、どうして”going to”の後にgo toが来ないのですか?

• 対話文完成の問題

1)A:May I use your bathroom? B:( ) 1.Good morning! 2.Be my guest! 3.Amazing! 4.No kidding! →2? 2)A:Can I borrow your dictionary? B:( ) 1.Sure, go ahead. 2.Of course, get a move on. 3.Yes, let's start. 4.Certainly, give me up. →1? 3)A:I'm thinking of going to Spain on my next vacation. What's your plan? B:( ) 1.Have a nice time in Spain. 2.I think you should go there. 3.I've never been there. 4.I haven't given it much thought. →4? 4)Ken:Maria, there's something important I want to ask you. Maria:Really? What is it? Ken:Well, it's kind of hard for me to say, but, ummm... Maria:( ) You can ask me anything. Ken. 1.Then, stop it. 2.Don't worry. 3.Let's have some tea. 4.Don't get angry. →2? 5)A:Donna and I are going to a jazz concert tomorrow. ( ) B:That sounds great! 1.Have you ever heard it? 2.Let me go with you. 3.Please tell me your plans. 4.Would you like to join us? →2? 6)Hans:I'd like a cup of tea. Is the water boiling? Gretel:( ) but it won't be long. Hans:I'll get a cup out of the cupboard. 1.Yes, it just started, 2.It started boiling a minute ago, 3.Not yet, 4.No, but it takes a long time, →2? 問題文 ()に入れる選択肢 自分で考えた答え  の順に書いてあります。 解答の添削、よかったら和訳や解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の対話文の問題

次の対話文の空所に入れる文として適当なものはどれですか? A: How far is your house from the school? B: It’s only 100 meters. But I walk to school for half an hour every day. A: ( ) B: There is a big river between my house and the school. I must walk a long way to the bridge. (1)Why does it take so long? (2)Why do you walk to school? (3)Where are you from? (4)Where do you live now?