• ベストアンサー

英作文の添削をお願いします。

法律が新しくできて離婚がしやすくなり、増えているのもそのひとつである。 事実、3組の結婚のうち1組は離婚になっている。 A new law make divorce easy to decide for us. It is one of the reason for increasing in number of it. In fact, one-third married couple tend to divorce. 最初の分は問題ないでしょうか? 読み返していたら、easy to be decided なのではないかという気がしてきました。 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

<参考> One of the reasons why divorce rate increases is that it became easy to get divorced because of a new law. In fact, one in three marriages ends in divorce.

noukamokkosu
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 きれいな英作文ですね、私も精進します・・・。

関連するQ&A

• 一橋英作文の添削よろしくおねがいします。

一橋 2009 Write 120 to 150 words of English about the topic below. A sense of humour is one of the most important things in life. I'm in favor of the idea that a sense of humour is one of the most important things in life. Surely, some people say that even if a person who has it, no difficult problems will be solved, so there is no point having it. In my opinion, however, it is very important for all people and in a lot of situations ,especially in difficult situations,to have it. People tend to be nervous when they face difficult situations, and no good ideas will be come up with unless they are nervous. However, what if there is a person who has a sense of humour? He would be likely to make nervous people relax by using it. By doing so, people could make the best of their power. That is why I agree with the idea. 自分の意見と反対の意見をつくるときに「自分の意見→反対の意見」としたため、若干の理由説明の弱さを自分で感じるのですがどうでしょうか。 また、a sense of humour を途中まで代名詞 it を用いてたのですが、少し a sense of humour の意の it を使わなくなったので 再びa sense of humour と書きました。 この場合は少し距離(?)があいていても it と表現しても問題ないのでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

ちょっと練習してきたので以前よりはよくなってると思います。また環境についての自由英作文です。 「今日の環境問題について100語程度の英語で書きなさい」 The disadvantage of technological advances is that they have caused various environmental problems. One of the greatest inventions is automobile, but now automobile exhaust provides one of the major causes of pollution. For example, it contributes to acid rain and this kills many trees in many areas of the world. And the burning fossil fuels such as oil, coal and natural gas gives off too much carbon dioxide. This leads to the global warming. In reality, it seems to be the most serious problems we face. It is high time all countries in the world worked together to save our earth by reducing the greenhouse effect. 細かい部分も見ていただけると大変助かりますが、何せ長いのでまずは文章の論理展開がつながっているかを見ていただけたらと思います。あとは冠詞が自信ないのでそこも見ていただけると幸いです。 よろしくお願いします!

• 英作文を添削してもらえませんか?

今、アカデミックライティングというものを学んでいる大学生です。以下の和文を英訳してみたので、よかったら、添削と講評をしていただけないでしょうか。具体的な講評をお願いします。 心理カウンセラーを40年やってきて、「人間の心ほど移ろいやすいものはない」との思いと、「人間ほど一度思い込むとこれほど頑固なものはない」との想いの両方がある。心を柔らかく持ち、いい加減な自分を肯定したいものである。 In my experience of being a psychotherapist for 40 years, I have held opposite feelings: Nothing is more inconstant than the mind of men, and more persistent in what one once believes than the nature of them. Then, condition of our flexible mind and recognition of our susceptible one, we really need. My forty year career of a psychotherapist have given me the realization that our mind is the most influenced by the inner or the outer, whereas our spirit is the most likely to assume one thing endlessly. Therefore it is really necessary for us to smelt our iron mind, which sometimes is like clay, and to accept it.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

コンクリートの建物に囲まれ、機能第一主義の無機質な都会で生活していると、鳥や虫の鳴き声に耳をすませたり、名も知らぬような草木に目をやったりしながら、季節の微妙な移り変わりを実感するようなことがめっきり少なくなってきたように思う。もっと心に余裕を持ち、一回きりのかけがえのない人生をうるおいのあるものにしたいと考えて、田舎に移住することを決断する人が近年増えてきているのも無理からぬことである。 Living in urban where they are a lot of concrete buildings and functions are regarded as first priority thing, the opportunities are really decreasing in which we can feel subtle seasonal changes with hearing sounds of birds and insects and with seeing grasses and trees of which I don’t know the names. It is inevitable that the number of people is increasing in recent years, who decide to move from urban to rural in order to live at their own pace and make their limited life satisfied. よろしくお願いします。  

• 英作文添削お願いします。

1.海外旅行をする日本人が増えたことによって、外国における日本人がらみの事件が急増している。 2.昨年10年ぶりにバンコクに行ったら、街並みがすっかり変わっていたので驚きました。 3.私は子供のころから野球を見るのが好きで、結構自分でもやれるという自信がある。 1.Since more and more Japanese people traveling abroad, accidents which they are involved is increasing. 2.Last year I went to Bangkok for the first time in ten years and it has utterly changed in view of cities. 3.I have always liked watching baseball, and I have a confidence to play it fairly. 冠詞とか時制の使い方は自分では判断出来かねますので、そこらへんを重点的に見ていだけるととても助かります。よろしくお願いします!

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

週末のキャンプを楽しむ人が増えてきました。確かに、都会生活でたまった疲れを 癒すには、自然の中でのんびりするのが一番でしょう。ただ残念なのは、木々の枝を 折ったり、ゴミをそのままにして帰ったりする人がいることです。これでは、自分の疲れは とれても、自然のほうはいい迷惑だと思います。 The number of people who enjoy camping on weekends has been increasing. I think that to relax in the nature is the best way to make people healthy again who has been exhausted by the life in the city. However, I regret that some people break the branches of woods or leave their garbage. I think it is bad for the nature even if you were able to relax. 後半に顕著にあらわれるのですが、全体的にうまくいきませんでした。 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

私たちは、周囲にあまりにもたくさんある文化財に慣れっこになって、その存在を 当然のように思いがちである。しかし本当は、一つ一つの文化財は、それを 維持するために尽くしてきた数多くの人々の多年の努力の結晶なのだ。 文化財をおろそかにすることは、そうした人々の努力をないがしろにすることである ということを忘れてはならない。 We heve been used to the so many cultural assets around us, so we tend to take the existence for granted. However, in fact, they are respectively the results of many people's effort for long years who have made the best to maintain them. We should remember to neglect them is to spoil their effort. 回答よろしくおねがいします。

• 英作文の添削をお願い致します。

英作文の問題で自分で回答を作成したのですが、添削をお願い致します。 (1)(問:科学には二つの魅力的な部分がある) 一つ目は、近頃か科学はめまぐるしい進化をとげており魅力的である。 二つ目は、科学は自然の神秘を解き明かすことができる In one reason, it’s fascinating that science has made remarkable progress lately. In two reason, science can unlock the secrets of nature. (2)(問:人がいじめをするにはいくつかの原因がある) 一つ目は、人はストレスを解消するために自分より弱いひとを攻撃する傾向がある また、人をいじめることを恥ずかしいとがわかっていない In one reason, they tend to attack the weaker to get rid of stress. In two reason, they don’t feel shame to bully. (3)(問:人がタバコを吸うにはいくつかの理由がある) 一つ目は、日々のストレスを解消するために吸っている また、若い人々の中にはタバコを吸う事をかっこいいと勘違いをしている。 In one reason, they smoke to get rid of stress daily. In two reason, a part of young people are under the illusion that smoking is cool. 問題は以上です。お手数をおかけ致しますが、宜しくお願い致します。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

非常に拙い文章ですみません。 明らかにヘンなところだけでもOKですので、添削していただければ助かります。 ここはこう言った方がかっこいい!とかも嬉しいです。 私としては特に、「この状態では完璧に仕事をこなすことができないと思い」のところが不安です。 このままでは「仕事を全くこなすことができない」にとれませんか? I had learned Italian language in Italy before. After I have returned to Japan in 2007, I worked in an office where I helped candidates who want to study various arts in Italy. For this work, I could use mainly Italian language to communicate with staffs of the art school in Italy, but then it was also necessary writing and sometimes also speaking English because of various nationalities of candidates and students. Since I had learned English at university I can use it anyway. But I think that I couldn’t be useful perfectly in this situation so I left my job. Then I looked for other jobs which proper to me, but in Japan many works which are related to Italy require also ability of English. For this reason I decided to learn it seriously. I believe learning English will be much help for me.

• 英作文 添削お願いします

英作文 添削お願いします 日本語訳の下が「作った英文」、模範解答の下が「模範解答」です 「ものの見方を変えれば気持ちも新しくなる。」 Also the mind becomes new by changing the way of seeing things. 模範解答 Different viewpoints bring us different feelings. If we change our way of looking at things, we will have a new feeling. 「日本語では短い言葉で多くのことを表すことができる。」 Japanese enable us to express many things with short words. 模範解答 You can say a lot of things with a few words in Japanese. 「人と人が理解しあう手段は様々なのである。」 There are some kinds of the ways of people understanding each other. 模範解答 There are various ways for people to understand each other. There are many ways in which people understand one another. 「私たちは、人から必要とされることで幸せになります。」 We feel happy by being needed by other people. 模範解答 We become happy when we are needed by other people. It makes us happy to be needed by others. 「彼らが働く場を作ることは、私たちの責任なのです。」 It is responsible for us to make the place where they can work. 模範解答 We have to make places for them to work in. It is our responsibility to make places where they work. お願いします。